• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - My Sisters and Me [Prologue] [CursedSavinkov]

1. 5.00 star(s)

oculusrift94

Very promising start. Scenes are high quality. Backstory gives you a connection and give a reason to reconnect. You dont get thrown into sex, but get teased decent. Definetly looking forward for more updates very soon good luck.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

AlBetGam

(0.0.5)

The basic premise of My Sisters and Me is old to the point of cliche. Young man returns home to live with two sisters and hot mom. Etc. Where it stands out is that the writer takes some time to first establish an emotional background for the story, and thus emotional stakes going forward. Other games start the MC at the door to house, so they can get to that critical "my sister's in the shower and the door's cracked, should I peek?" scene as soon as possible; it's really refreshing to see a game that isn't in a rush and is willing to spend the whole opening just showing why the MC decides to go back.

It's even better to find that in a game that has good quality renders and language that is not just technically competent, but flows naturally and easily as well.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DSTORQUE

[Prologue] You are the son of a father who cheats on his wife and takes you from the rest of your family. One day you discover that he purposefully cut contact from you and your Mother and sisters. Angry and heartbroken at the revelation that they think you forgot about them, you get on a plane to reconnect.

This story (so far) is nothing new, but it is told well. The MC is witty and likeable. The prologue does a great job of setting up characters and enticing you with the possibilities of what will happen next. Even though it is VERY early in development and there is basically no sexual content so far, I like the characters and am invested in the future releases.

Good looking renders, likeable characters, and a sexy premise. This has the makings of something great. I hope to see much more of this game in the future!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

maurice68

slow pace as it is a prologue,
    but so far so good, nice graphics and storyline seems consistent,
    keep up the good work, looking forward to the updates
    Split family base, MC hasn't seen his mom and sisters in a long time
    I hope we still get to see the "caretaker" as she is a pretty sympathetic caracter
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hawkeye3d

Really good story, developer seems to have taken their time in getting the story right. There was no adult scenes in this release, so if that is the main reason, then wait for more. Still the story made up in entertainment.