VN Ren'Py My Sisters and Me [Prologue] [CursedSavinkov]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CursedSavinkov

Feb 28, 2024
Prologue intro 2.png

Overview:
A lot has changed since you last saw your Sisters. Fate saw you separated, only to be thrust back together due to a twisted set of circumstances. But the current living arrangements present new challenges for all of you. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-07
Developer: CursedSavinkov - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other:
Enhanced Walkthrough Mod*, Official Android Port

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

0 4 8 daytalk envy.jpg 0 5 23 fight notdone.jpg 0 4 1 26 2 mcleave kiss.png

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
A lot has changed since you last saw your Sisters. Fate saw you separated, only to be thrust back together due to a twisted set of circumstances.
708234_again.gif

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea...
The 2 preview, I can imagine why it has vaginal sex and voyeurism tag in the 1st release :BootyTime:

Dev, if possible could you add some of the planned tags in "Genre" spoiler? and it would be good to know if kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

You should think about another title or directly open an account in SS, I don't think you'll last long on Patreon.

EDIT: Well, it wasn't a bad first release, interesting prologue(the best choice was to hit the father :WeSmart:), as for the 2nd image, it's just an image of the father with a stranger (or a typical fuck and go), as for the vaginal sex tag, I think it's wrongly placed.(did anyone get to kiss the girl in the 3rd picture Wendy? ̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶a̶h̶a̶,̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶W̶T̶,̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶m̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶?̶)

By the way, dev, it would be nice if you put a message before the end of the update "this is the end of the update save here" or something like that (the ending was very abrupt and takes the player to the menu without warning).

Good luck.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Sisters and Me [v0.5] [CursedSavinkov]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

GustavoGanz

May 23, 2023
Prologue -- hmmm let's wait and see if the game comes until the 3rd update ... then I'll try that.
Thanks for sharing DEV ... :coffee: although I don't think you'll be happy with Patron ... ;)

Reactions: baklol
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes