VN Ren'Py My Sisters and Me [Prologue] [CursedSavinkov]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

malridoo

Oct 9, 2020
Go ranger! lead the way!
It's really safe boys, it was just a one-night stand fling from the father. It's too little content, but a great prologue for future updates (although there's no point on playing for now, but that's just my opinion).
The title will get Dev's patreon shot downed tho...

Reactions: SuperNovAA

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't have high hopes for this one... dev seems inexperienced... Patreon + incest --> :KEK:
And the first girl we see is a rando ONS MCs father had with a girl that looks way better than the one in the banner. --> useless voyeur scene.

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
I played the game and I didn't see any sex scen, so why someone put tag like vaginal sex.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
There's good potential. I just ask that the MC is not just a voyeur and does not turn out to be a typical beta who agrees to everything and is just a pushover for everyone.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IRebel

Blue5591

Apr 18, 2022
Going to need a few updates to be certain, but as of initial release, the writing seems pretty solid. It's structured pretty well and uses the building blocks of a good narrative. Visuals are above average. There are decent animations. but they seem limited due to hardware. I see potential through the storytelling. Looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Hmm Patreon & family fun times are a bad mix these days, better open a Subscribestar before it gets banhammered

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Some things that don't make sense to me, what is the need for the voyeur scene in cinema? like seriously, the mc is a voyeur without a choice from the player, thinking that it is hot to look at other people doing it.(no fucking just oral)
Its the new 'dream sequence', devs think its absolutely necessary to ship a first release with sex scenes. Hey at least this time is not with future LI, for the plot.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Thanks for the support guys!

I do have a SubscribeStar page open, but I'm still waiting for it to be reviewed before I can post anything there. I'll update the post once it does though!
you need to keep mailing them or it will never be reviewed

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
How bad is the engrish in this one? Normally, bad grammar used in the title is a huge red flag.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes