VN Ren'Py My Sisters and Me [Prologue] [CursedSavinkov]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CursedSavinkov

Feb 28, 2024
Hello dev, interesting first release, a question, how do I get Wendy to kiss the Mc? I've tried a variety of combinations with no luck, I only get her to say goodbye with a kiss on the cheek.
Make sure not to punch the father, she won't like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chimba

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
The first half of the prologue was good ... the second half was extremely cheesy. Bad father, good mother ... boring about as creative as the name of the game ... but technically well done ... just ... boring.

Reactions: ABQ-NEW

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MySistersAndMe-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
bold move

• Red Heart
Reactions: bilors

R8d_X

Feb 8, 2024
The maid Wendy is hot! Seems like I've seen that model in another VN recently... can't remember which. Anyone know who the model is for that character? She definitely deserves some fan art :love:

Reactions: Dont_H8

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Definitely not as straightforward as that.
This is how i got the kiss scene:
Yes, I think the key point are the voyeur scene I did several playtroughs with different choices and every time I chose "No" in the voyeur scene the kiss was never achieved and the "push the father", I really don't like that since I have no interest in voyeur scenes and the mc seems really pathetic in that scene, so having to choose the choice where the Mc says he was playing peeping tom to get the kiss is a turn off lol.

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
It's one of the rare new ones I enjoy. Writing is pretty good, renders are nice.

Models are on the more unique side as far as I can tell and music is fitting.

Oh and Wendy is an absolute sweetheart

I will keep an eye on that one for sure. :)

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
If nothing else the writing for the chick flick was higher standard than Hollywood is spewing out, hope for your sake there are some Agents in the forums you'll be signed right up.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Dammit MC, already 0.5 and you haven't even put a baby in one of your sisters yet. This site really needs a blueball simulator tag, and just slap slow burn tag on it until then. No wonder it's making all of $4.77 a month.
Dude, this is just the first release ever of the game. The thread was literaly created today :LOL: Chill the fucking out.

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Is this a 0.5 a game with 5 reasonably sized updates (As the games numbering suggests)
or
a prologue (As the banner suggests)?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes