VN Others Completed My Slow Life with the Princess Knight and Her Devoted Handmaiden [Final] [Waffle]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

kielanthebard

Dec 28, 2019
ok just checked the cg of the game beforehand, uhh are yall sure Lesbian should be tagged here?
Having beaten the game, there are no lesbian only scenes, just one point where it's hinted that the girls MIGHT have done something together while the MC is around. Even then I think it was just playing in the water together naked.

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
Imagine expecting Waffle to make a visual novel with game-play elements when they haven't done so since 2002 (and that was only their 2 Mahjong games) and their most well known titles are all kinetic novels so it's a given.

Also Masami Chie is a (somewhat) well-known artist; he does character designs for some gacha/mobile games and magazine covers . He has a certain style but to think it's AI generated lol...

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
The game was nice, but.... also a bit boring. The art is so pretty but for hentai it's just not slutty enough for me or not erotic enough if that makes sense. Would have liked this game more as a proper VN with some nice romance. I guess it's just too Vanilla for my tastes when it comes to hentai or maybe most of the scenes are just plain boring.

Couldn't bring myself to finish it but it's worth a download for sure.

Jul 8, 2018

DarksideDan

Mar 25, 2021
" The game was nice, but.... also a bit boring. The art is so pretty but for hentai it's just not slutty enough for me or not erotic enough if that makes sense "

This, having played it as soon as it released in JP it was my conclusion as well except it not being worth a download. Surprised it somehow got a translation, the game really was not popular anywhere, at any point.

Also could the uncultured idiots please stop claiming AI art when the original game was released before AI art even became a thing? Not to mention the reputation of the artist being well-known in Japan. Get learned, it's painful to see these comments.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Even if a woman's fingers are more slender, pushing 3 fingers worth between the pinkie and ring finger is damn uncomfortable.

Now I don't claim it's AI but if an art style is that generic, one has to wonder if this is the end... as soon as AI learns to check the anatomy (which newer but far more expensive iterations may already be able to do).

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Anybody found a way to customize the screen size freely through some file editing, outside of inside the game in the option panel?
I play on a pretty small screen and even the lowest setting is a little too big and go a little out of the border.

Any suggestion would be very appreciated.

Qche

Jan 21, 2017
If anyone is experiencing problem with starting the game then shortening the names of folders the game is in fixed it for me. Maybe this will be helpful to someone.

Mar 12, 2018
This, having played it as soon as it released in JP it was my conclusion as well except it not being worth a download. Surprised it somehow got a translation, the game really was not popular anywhere, at any point.
What do you even mean? It had 150 votes on vndb even before the translation, which is a lot for a random short nukige. And I bet that the game had decent sales in Japan, plus it's short.

Even if a woman's fingers are more slender, pushing 3 fingers worth between the pinkie and ring finger is damn uncomfortable.

Now I don't claim it's AI but if an art style is that generic, one has to wonder if this is the end... as soon as AI learns to check the anatomy (which newer but far more expensive iterations may already be able to do).
Bruh, it's one of the games with above average art, far from generic. Just objectively speaking, it has a high level of details, shades, light reflections, etc, etc. Maybe you should check the original CGs instead of this heavily cropped image where barely anything is visible, lmao. And wtf is with those cropped screens anyway?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes