LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Well, it looks alright. But I'm afraid the plot isn't for me.
That said, I've taken the script Rodrigoofb provided above, and changed it a bit more. Essentially I've added periods to the ends of lines and capitalized the word 'I' everywhere. Feel free to use that.
I would still encourage the dev to proofread. Even in the short time I actually spent reading, I still found a few lines that I couldn't really understand and had to guess what was meant.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
what plot?! How did you find the plot?! I only saw a bunch of dolls, bad engrish, and what i think it's supposed to be a sex scene...
Good point. I pretty much stopped reading when they got to the hotel, so I guess I'm referring to what little of a hint of plot there is until that point.
I have this thing, where if a game throws out a random sex scene with a random girl I know nothing about, I lose interest immediately.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Good point. I pretty much stopped reading when they got to the hotel, so I guess I'm referring to what little of a hint of plot there is until that point.
I have this thing, where if a game throws out a random sex scene with a random girl I know nothing about, I lose interest immediately.
The plot is all in the premise of the game...which is in the first post of this thread

about losing interest...i agree, i don't need to add anything but: i'm an optimist so i always try to give a full chance to a game (meaning that i'll play it until the credits XD)

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Dunno why but these new Honeyselect models lost the charm that the old ones got. Also why do all the Honeyselect 2 games looks gloomy. May be the lights is to blame.
Agreed. The faces are repetitive and much less emotive, and the overall characters seem much less animated than the older ones. Could be just inexperienced users, of course, but I personally haven't seen anything from the newer models that matches the better games made with the older ones.

Reactions: Ruslan11

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
My Sugar Time [Intro] [VANIREN] crunched

Original Size Win: 2,16 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 154 MB - MySugarTime-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 119 MB - MySugarTime-0.1-mac-crunched.zip

Note:
I included the script changes of Rodrigoofb and the script changes of LGM. Thanks for your efforts!

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Nice begining. After some updates i will be back. For now its need MUCH MORE proofreading and works to eliminate graphics bugs with scene transitions. Please dont lost your drive and finish this game.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Just a suggestion but you should write correctly the "you" when the characters talk and not the abreviation "u". That reflect poorly on the writer when he use a typing contraction when there is no phonetic contraction, it make it look like even you is bored or just don't care about what you're writing so why should the reader care.
That throw me off from the beginning.
Damn right. Saw the dev using "ur" and "u" in the game's very description and I'm like "instantaneous nope, they're obviously a crap writer, I'm not even gonna waste my time".

If you think that's unfair and I'm judging you too harshly... it's not and I'm not. Good writers don't use crappy slang contractions, especially not when trying to promote their work. Show you're at least willing to put the bare minimum of effort into your writing, and maybe I'll give it a look.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Looks nice. Art style reminds me a little of Milfy Days. Is this made using Honey Select?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes