2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Galatea is the best known name, if in the drawing she uses another name, oh and another story (I didn't watch the reboot only the one that was cancelled)
Galatea is a homage to Power Girl used once or twice in the either Superman or Justice League TAS.

This is the real deal:
1651722808378.jpeg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zerodead

Cotton Hill

Nov 24, 2018
Ahh hell. I'm typically a sucker for parody games like this one in general, but DC Super Hero Girls has sorely needed a smutty adaption for a good minute. Cheers to the dev! I'm rooting for ya~

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
Usually I'm pretty good at these games, but after the initial introduction, there's just no guidance at all. After a lot of messing around, I found the panty shot, and started the Pajama party, but can't seem to find any plot points after that. Money seems to come in slow (not at all really, despite studying and doing Homework), so I couldn't throw that at Star Sapphire either.

I know this is just a demo, but it's pretty rough.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1783754

Overview:
You are the only guy in the superhero girls school. What will your actions be? Perhaps you want to attend classes, do homework, or maybe you intend to run after the student beauties? Use the knowledge gained to find a girlfriend, invite her to the school prom and uncover the evil Headmaster's dirty secrets!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-04
Release Date: 2022-04-30
Developer: GFC Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Grown-Up Titans
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -

View attachment 1783782 View attachment 1783765 View attachment 1783778 View attachment 1783779 View attachment 1783780 View attachment 1783784
looking forward to this.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Good points:

-Art
-Theme (parody DC superhero girl)
-Diversity in characters (proportions)

Bad points:

-No "real" story.
-Repetitive
-Without clear objectives (do not know what to do)
-Tedious combat.

Conclusion: The game has a lot of potential, it can become a sure success, BUT several gameplay and valance details have to be fixed.

Recommendations:

- Instead of having to talk to the girl 100 times to get a cutscene this could be similar to Summertime saga (just talk to the girl and release the event) just enough to meet some requirement (item or MC stats), it will do less repetitive interaction.
-Create a story outside the "sexual" part, a reason why the MC is there and that can start and end the game, leaving the interaction with the girls as something complementary.
-Place a screen to know how to proceed, both with each girl and with the main story, this could be on the MC's phone for example.
-The combat (the technical part) is not bad, but at least I tried to fight 2 or 3 times and lost without a chance, balancing the combat would be a good option.

The above are only recommendations and I hope they are not taken the wrong way, they could help make the game a success, good luck and I will be on the lookout.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
I don't know why, but after looking at MC I instantly thought "Alex Mercer isn't the same anymore".

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes