2.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 27, 2022
This looks really good and the art style is superb. I'm really looking forward to future updates. There's not enough DC adult content out there yet, or marvel for that matter.

Aug 25, 2021
also this game needs improvments on telling you wtf to do, and removing options that arnt possible at the moment, with games like this i need to grind through to get improvements its very annoying to keep clikcing through dialouge telling me i cant do it, i also dont even know what i need to do to get money other than wait, because there doesnt seem to be any corrolation between doing homework in my room or compleitng all 3 checklists each day just to get 50 dollars once in like 2 weeks. that shit is annoying af, and i have only been able to get the first scene at random , and other than give supergirls gifts with money i dont have and can only buy 1 gift at a time and only 1 amount of each gift is annoying too. i tried to get the sapphire girl out of the way so i can focus on other stuff cause i assume i need 300 dollars to make her like me, but i cant even get 300 dollars.

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Does anyone have an update on this? I really like the art, but I only see the devs updates on their other game and not this one. Any idea if it's been abandoned?

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes