Do you want Next update of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 3,629 89.1%
  • No

Votes: 443 10.9%

• Total voters

Squirrliens

May 10, 2019
I feel like the writing and story telling of this game is made up by a twelve year old. The English is horrible, the story makes no sense and the renders looks very dated. One of the worst games on this site imo

Reactions: Jccurtis and EZ8lt

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So just played the whole thing and to be 100%, this is the most cringy ntr I've ever played, read, or watched.

And that is saying something

Do you have the basic idea bully fucks everyone and the mc is a basic bitch. Generic start, but because of that it can go in any direction.

Then you realize there's no actual pacing, no build up and even the sex scenes are next to nonexistent. It's more a concept idea than anything in its current state.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
this game taught me that i'm not as nice as i used to be... mc saying i must protect my family, me answering, fuck em, they aren't worth a single dime in their trailer park world them or the whore crush. it's interesting as i usually have sympathy for everyone and anyone, yet 0 sympathy for anyone in this game xD the women are braindead whores, like cattle waiting for slaughter (banging) and deserve what's gonna happen, the mc doesn't do anything smart, he's got about 0 intelligence and deserves it too

Last edited:
Reactions: XR GAMES
Aug 8, 2018
this game taught me that i'm not as nice as i used to be... mc saying i must protect my family, me answering, fuck em, they aren't worth a single dime in their trailer park world them or the whore crush. it's interesting as i usually have sympathy for everyone and anyone, yet 0 sympathy for anyone in this game xD the women are braindead whores, like cattle waiting for slaughter (banging) and deserve what's gonna happen, the mc doesn't do anything smart, he's got about 0 intelligence and deserves it too

Reactions: Jccurtis
2.20 star(s) 18 Votes