VN Ren'Py My Sweet Home [v0.1f] [ntrOne]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
I think this game has many potential. But it needs some things for a bigger
audience.

1. A nice smoth animation for the scenes. "Slow", "fast/ Faster" and "cum" Versions.
2. A seperate Line for "NTR" and "Incest" or "both together". Because there are many guys, they are prefert NTR, but there are also many they want only "Incest". So you have two games in one Game.
3. Some other special Genres in future Updates. For example "Drugs", "Anal", "Bestiality"...A little bit Crazy stuff...with the option "Yes" you want (incloudes this scenes) or "NO" (without scenes). So you get with this also some more Interests.
4. Some more Milf-Charas.
6. Maps with some new areas (must not be many)

The Art is simple, but sexy...I see many Style from the Artist "Urakan". With a little bit more like him, it would be a game with unbeliveable potential.

But yes, thats I think from this one. Do it and you will get Many follower.

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
If there won't be incest then why not add that it's the mom? The ntr loses a lot of importance if it's just the landlady. Because what does it matter what they do to your landlady?

Reactions: ThatCrew

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You are a young man living with your landlady. Things change after you see her naked for the first time! But there will be many who will try to fulfill their needs also. So, you better keep an eye on her!!
New and improved overview. :giggle:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MySweetHome-0.1c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

danissj

Jul 15, 2021
Brother, what? I just played the update and there is only one scene and it is the landlady getting wet by Mike and that's it. that's all?

Artist271

Sep 11, 2022
I think this game has many potential. But it needs some things for a bigger
audience.

1. A nice smoth animation for the scenes. "Slow", "fast/ Faster" and "cum" Versions.
2. A seperate Line for "NTR" and "Incest" or "both together". Because there are many guys, they are prefert NTR, but there are also many they want only "Incest". So you have two games in one Game.
3. Some other special Genres in future Updates. For example "Drugs", "Anal", "Bestiality"...A little bit Crazy stuff...with the option "Yes" you want (incloudes this scenes) or "NO" (without scenes). So you get with this also some more Interests.
4. Some more Milf-Charas.
6. Maps with some new areas (must not be many)

The Art is simple, but sexy...I see many Style from the Artist "Urakan". With a little bit more like him, it would be a game with unbeliveable potential.

But yes, thats I think from this one. Do it and you will get Many follower.
Tbf, most of your suggestions are subjective and based on your personal taste. try thinking in a way that benefits the dev more.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote