Abandoned My Sweet Neighbors | Completing the game project !

do you want to see more updates of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 2,280 97.5%
  • No

Votes: 58 2.5%

• Total voters

Chikimaro

We love to see you Smile....
Donor
Feb 2, 2018

Hello folks !
Today i want to talk about a game that has been abandoned for a long time.
My sweet neighbors was one of the best VN games back in 2018, the creator ' ' decided suddenly to stop the development of the game without any more news , i don't know what really happened back then but it seems to be something related to his mother.
2 years has past with no news from the creator. its really disappointing that a game with so much potential get abandoned just like that.

I suspended one of my projects "Aideth" until the full release of ue5, so i said why not to finish this amazing game.
so yes, i will start working on My Sweet Neighbors to get a proper end of the story, and to avoid ruining it i will let the community decide how it should continue .
i will not ruin it with such ntr,cuckold,sharing,swinging or other dark fetishes and will respect the original game.

Edited:
it seems i was wrong, if i let the community decide the game could go full NTR, that's why i will still chose some of them and make a poll but i'm going to edit the idea and make it fit the story and the romantique atmosphere the creator tried to create.

The first 3 polls are going to be here on F95Zone.
i will continue from the last update [0.12]

right now, for the story, you have the complete freedom to write how it should continue, that will help me a lot to get a vision of what will happen next.
i will chose 3 of them and make a poll.

i'm going to replay the game because i don't really remember what happened at the end (maybe the mom getting suspicious about the relation between the daughter and the boyfriend at the bar) also i will need to put points on the story line.

also before you leave, if you can give a little push up helping me to find all the assets used in this game, i'm really bad at finding things.
- Characters.
- Cloths.
- props.
you don't know where to search, F95Zone has already a lot of assets maybe you can find some of them here, any help is very appreciated !

READ ME:
Contacted Pandelo on patreon/discord and i'm still waiting for his answer, i would like to know his opinion too.
Maybe he agree, Maybe he refuse its all back to him.

Note:
-i will start once i get all the required assets.
-all Credits & Copyrights goes to ' '
-This is a fanmade

Best regards.
Chikimaro.

Last edited:

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Yes .. Ofcourse , i will waiting whatever time its take to update the game .. the important is the game still alive/continue or even completed

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Check the original thread. Some dude was able to recreate the daughter model. But he refused to tell us and share the information with F95 community what asset he used :cry:

pippippero

May 9, 2020
so yes, i will start working on My Sweet Neighbors to get a proper end of the story
You are a god amongst us. Thank you for your effort, and good luck.
i'm going to replay the game because i don't really remember what happened at the end (maybe the mom getting suspicious about the relation between the daughter and the boyfriend in the bar)
Yeah, that's what happens. The game ends at the end of that scene once they go back home.

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
YEEEEAAAAAHHHH! Much appreciated!
Thank you !

Yes .. Ofcourse , i will waiting whatever time its take to update the game .. the important is the game still alive/continue or even completed
it won't take so long, i will just need to setup everything and find all assets that i need then i will start working on it, because i will need some reviews about it.

:KEK:

Check the original thread. Some dude was able to recreate the daughter model. But he refused to tell us and share the information with F95 community what asset he used :cry:
hum, thanks for the info, if maybe you still have the link, can you post it ? the thread has already 303 pages, it will take me ages to find it x)

Yeah, that's what happens. The game ends at the end of that scene once they go back home.
i see, thank you, but i will replay it again, i need to remember how the structure of the story line and the events.

Great news!
If you're going to add watersports in your game ( it was among the planned content by Pandelo, as you can clearly read about in his official walkthrough), consider me highly interested and as a potential pledger.
watersports i will note that, i completely forgot that there's a walkthrough x)

for the pledging i would recommend to wait for the update before you pledge anything that will make your money worth.
it's very encouraging thank you.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
hum, thanks for the info, if maybe you still have the link, can you post it ? the thread has already 303 pages, it will take me ages to find it x)
Here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Out of respect for Pandelo, I won't share information on what assets he uses for his game unless he tells me it's alright by him. You are of course welcome to figure it out on your own, though. As a consolation, here's a fan render I did in 10 minutes just now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't bother with a lot of accuracy as to the hair's morphs, the nose, and the body's morphs (I didn't even try to match those at all and just used a body I sculpted last week for my own use). Also, the skirt is not the correct one, and the shoes aren't using the same shaders he used and are possibly not even the same shoes.

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
i see thanks, i don't think he will give me the assets until Pandelo agree on it, also i don't think Pandelo will ever answer my messages even if i ask him, i searched everywhere where he could be a little actif but i found nothing.

lets just hope i could them by my self.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i shared this thread in my discord server...it contains 80+ dev's another couple dozen writers artists and modders..so hopefully they will spread it around too..ya never know.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chikimaro

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Thanks, i just need to get some attention to the game, that will help me to find the assets more easily ^^.

Reactions: Clashs

Vuynjou

Jul 3, 2019
take your time with your continuation of the game and good luck

Last edited:

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
My Sweet Neighbors was completed as far as Visual Novels go, the dev just forgot to say "the end".
If you think the VN was lacking, that's just the nature of Visual Novels... they have no game.

If it were made into a game, a lot more could be done. Make it an open world sandbox, so the player can jump off the visual novel script, and do whatever he wants. But that doesn't mean the VN was "bad" it wasn't bad as far as VNs go.

Chikimaro

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
My Sweet Neighbors was completed as far as Visual Novels go, the dev just forgot to say "the end".
If you think the VN was lacking, that's just the nature of Visual Novels... they have no game.

If it were made into a game, a lot more could be done. Make it an open world sandbox, so the player can jump off the visual novel script, and do whatever he wants. But that doesn't mean the VN was "bad" it wasn't bad as far as VNs go.
he forgot a whole update supposed to come out in December and a lot of things that he was planing to add and listed in his walktrough but he left everyone without saying a word, you're maybe right about maybe the VN was lacking but for my point of view this game deserve a better end.
just saying no offence :).

I have a few tips, but they're just wild guesses:

thanks i could use them if i find nothing.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
IMHO...everything was left up in the air...will there be a harem..will there be a falling out with "mom" or "daughter" will you hook up with asian cutie..will "daughter" and best friend double team you..will you marry "mom" will you double diddle "mom" and asian hottie...the last update had "mom" suspecting..then bam...over a year later us plebs are left wondering nightly having nitemares :p

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
he forgot a whole update supposed to come out in December and a lot of things that he was planing to add and listed in his walktrough but he left everyone without saying a word, you're maybe right about maybe the VN was lacking but for my point of view this game deserve a better end.
just saying no offence :).
The VN deserves a better end, but if it were converted from a VN into a GAME, it wouldn't have to end at all.
Scenes could be re-playable. The player could go and visit, an of the girls, at will, for eternity.