Abandoned My Sweet Neighbors | Completing the game project !

do you want to see more updates of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 2,280 97.5%
  • No

Votes: 58 2.5%

• Total voters

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
MSN is cursed, there is no circling around it
Not necessarily. Let's make this a team effort. If you guys can track down for me the DAZ assets used, I can pass them on to my renders guy. Once I finish my current project, I can write out the rest of this game & easy peasy, it's back on track.

Reactions: Corellien

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Can you show us some of your work?
Not yet, Even though I may come off as rather ambitious, I'm actually fairly new to this. I'm actually working on my first VN project as we speak, which is the continuation of "Angelica's Temptation, From the beginning". It's actually kind of a funny story how I fell into this. The creator of that game & I are friends & I've been coaching him & guiding him on writing & story crafting for most of the past year. He reached a point where he really couldn't continue with the game &, rather than have it end up on the abandoned pile, he asked me to take it over so it can be completed.

That all said, I am definitely not new to writing. I've been writing for well over a decade & can write interesting plots very quickly. Additionally, I am very organized & have gathered a team together to make sure that this runs nice & smooth. So once I have the story written, I have a guy to do the renders, (he's also very fast & very good at what he does), so I anticipate you should be able to see some of my work once the next update of that game comes out fairly soon.

Feb 12, 2021
bumping this in hopes of stoking the fires once again...enough devs out there abandoning projects that could pick this up n run with it, n have more success than their failed attempts due to this already having been a highly popular VN game

Reactions: darlic

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
bumping this in hopes of stoking the fires once again...enough devs out there abandoning projects that could pick this up n run with it, n have more success than their failed attempts due to this already having been a highly popular VN game
That's not how it works.

This dev still has the rights to it. Without the devs permission the most anyone could do is a parody.

Someone could do a reboot but no matter what, it would never be the same because a different dev would do things differently. Even if the dev was to hand this over to someone else it wouldn't be the same.

decopauge123

Apr 27, 2020
Or go the route of the latest Big Brother clone. Recreate the game, renders and all, make a few tweaks to the story if need be, and continue on past where the original stopped. That leaves no basis for any fallout, etc. as it is then purely in the realm of a fan-made/clone. Thus you get to finish the story (as many people would like) while getting to work on the new project you were looking forward to doing, while not having to worry about the original author popping back up down the road and there being issues.
I know this may be way too late, but I agree with Lewddao's comment/suggestion, and hope that we will see the completion of MSN, either from the original dev or as a fan-made tribute to the dev.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
I'm hoping things work out for this VN too! it had a lot of promise with the bonus that you're not banging your mom or sister (98% of the games out there).

Reactions: Demon1618
Jun 30, 2020
If you're not over on the Love Next Door thread, you might want to check it out. Update was posted within the last day or two. Still early in the process, but I don't think I'm going out on too much of a limb to say it's worth a look.