Abandoned My Sweet Neighbors | Completing the game project !

do you want to see more updates of this game ?

• Yes

Votes: 2,280 97.5%
  • No

Votes: 58 2.5%

• Total voters
Dec 25, 2020
I actually am happy to have heard here of WoS. I wanna hear of any and every game close to this one and here is the best place for me to find such games and postings. Otherwhise I might have missed it.
I gave WoS a try and its the first game I ever started that is promising to be similar in a way. So far it's been hilarious and funny. Even though most of the content is an ad of another game. But Chances are this game will get somewhere similar.

My Sweet Neighbors(MSN) holds a special place in my heart and even if WoS was better I'd still be saying how WoS isn't as good.
That's what nostalgia does and bias. But I know I have this bias.

WoS' mom is not as good looking and comes on to me sexually right away. I don't find her even half as good a character as the mom in MSN. The daughter though looks even better and I liked that wink she gave me before departing. It's funny how she notices the pizza girl being into me and dares me to test it. She is okay with me touching her but - somewhat. So that makes for a more forward girl which is okay so far but worries me. I loved the MSN daughter. Innocent, sweet, kind, good hearted... Slowly falling for my charms. Totally unsexualized in the beginning, scenarios keep happening that put us together into a sexual situation. And at first embarassed and worried, she quickly comes to enjoy my attention, my flirting, my compliments and falls for my advances, when a bad concience about me being her mom's LI come up - but she can't fight her feelings. It feels good to show off her body to me when my reaction is so positive.
I didn't like being forced into a relationship with MSN mom. I wanted only the daughter. But it makes for interesting scenarios. And it makes for EXTREMELY realistic reasons why I would go into d's bedroom or carry her into bed or even sleep in the same bed as heron vacation. It's something that feels realistic. It happens that boyfriend falls in love with daughter of LI.
So I am glad about not HAVING to date the mom in WoS. But at the same time I am curious about how I will get to become d's boyfriend and how mom will act about it. So far it feels like she will just accept it because she knows her daughter is attractive. That's okay but not as interesting. I don't know where MSN would have gone, with mom finding out about d's love for me. She feels strongly for her daughter. And worries about her heart being crushed, not even thinking I might return those feelings. It felt as if in MSN 2 outcomes would have been possible. A: Mom SACRIFICES her chance at love, romance and marriage with me, once she hears from me after begging not to break her d's heart, that I love her right back and could imagine marrying her, forgoing her own options to make her daughter happy. Because she knows what I am like and trusts me.
B: She could imagine both of them dating me...
Both very interesting scenarios. I would have to go with B even if I prefered A, just because I'd feel sorry for her, being replaced by her younger version.

If WoS wants to be an improved copy of MSN, it needs to think on how to achieve that goal.
I don't see a possibility of improving of MSN... But I have faith in writers. Eventually therer is always a creative person trumping another piece of art (which MSN is) with something better.

But WoS might need a change to the start.

It has been cathartic, writing this. And revelational. I figured out why I liked MSN so much.
Even though it forced me to be with Mom, which I didn't like, it made for realistic, could happen in real world, meetings with daughter. And daughter was sweet and innocent, mom was sweet and willing to get back into sexlife, experienced and good, but it has been a while and wants not to seem or be eager.
Realism, Sweet characters, and MC is not an asshole or a bum.

Edit: What are you guys thoughts on MSN: Why is it so good? What did I forget that makes this game unique and so awesome?

Backdoorman

May 19, 2018
I hope I get response on thisbpost...I was really hoping for this game to continue since it was the first I ever experienced..but it doesnt look like it will happen so I'm trying to get all outcomes from the game. Can someone tell me how many outcomes are there? I played through putting most attention to daughter 1st, now to mother..hope to hear from someone
Thanks

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I hope I get response on thisbpost...I was really hoping for this game to continue since it was the first I ever experienced..but it doesnt look like it will happen so I'm trying to get all outcomes from the game. Can someone tell me how many outcomes are there? I played through putting most attention to daughter 1st, now to mother..hope to hear from someone
Thanks
all you need to do is going to the official thread (click here) and download the walkthrough, all the possible outcomes are described there

• Love
Reactions: Backdoorman

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Is hard to continue a game e don't know nothing about except the premise. We know MC is in love in love with two or three women (who play the game knows if you reject the daughter you can be with the best friend). The ending is kind of blur, and you constantly ask yourself what could happened next. I love the game but is time to move on, we will find more games like this one, of course each game is unique, different stories and outcomes, but it is was it is. Hopping the new game could be better.

tiger5676

Oct 3, 2017
Chikimaro I am very happy to hear you want to continue the game. Best of luck to you. If the original dev gives the okay. I am with you. Game is abandoned. People liked the game. Remember duke nukem forever? The original company kept saying it was on the way then the company went bankrupt and another software company came along finished it. That is what you are doing. If Pandelo says yes Go for it if no they do it all the time in tv movies by saying based on.... Glad you want to continue the story.

lolblue25

Sep 16, 2017
Chikimaro I am very happy to hear you want to continue the game. Best of luck to you. If the original dev gives the okay. I am with you. Game is abandoned. People liked the game. Remember duke nukem forever? The original company kept saying it was on the way then the company went bankrupt and another software company came along finished it. That is what you are doing. If Pandelo says yes Go for it if no they do it all the time in tv movies by saying based on.... Glad you want to continue the story.
This remake/continuation idea is most likely as dead the the original game. Chikimaro hasn't posted in the thread since August 31st of last year and hasn't been active on F95 at all since last September, unless they've just been lurking the past year.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Hello folks !
Today i want to talk about a game that has been abandoned for a long time.
My sweet neighbors was one of the best VN games back in 2018, the creator ' ' decided suddenly to stop the development of the game without any more news , i don't know what really happened back then but it seems to be something related to his mother.
2 years has past with no news from the creator. its really disappointing that a game with so much potential get abandoned just like that.

I suspended one of my projects "Aideth" until the full release of ue5, so i said why not to finish this amazing game.
so yes, i will start working on My Sweet Neighbors to get a proper end of the story, and to avoid ruining it i will let the community decide how it should continue .
i will not ruin it with such ntr,cuckold,sharing,swinging or other dark fetishes and will respect the original game.

Edited:
it seems i was wrong, if i let the community decide the game could go full NTR, that's why i will still chose some of them and make a poll but i'm going to edit the idea and make it fit the story and the romantique atmosphere the creator tried to create.

The first 3 polls are going to be here on F95Zone.
i will continue from the last update [0.12]

right now, for the story, you have the complete freedom to write how it should continue, that will help me a lot to get a vision of what will happen next.
i will chose 3 of them and make a poll.

i'm going to replay the game because i don't really remember what happened at the end (maybe the mom getting suspicious about the relation between the daughter and the boyfriend at the bar) also i will need to put points on the story line.

also before you leave, if you can give a little push up helping me to find all the assets used in this game, i'm really bad at finding things.
- Characters.
- Cloths.
- props.
you don't know where to search, F95Zone has already a lot of assets maybe you can find some of them here, any help is very appreciated !

READ ME:
Contacted Pandelo on patreon/discord and i'm still waiting for his answer, i would like to know his opinion too.
Maybe he agree, Maybe he refuse its all back to him.

Note:
-i will start once i get all the required assets.
-all Credits & Copyrights goes to ' '
-This is a fanmade

Best regards.
Chikimaro.
does the words fucking hell yes mean anything .... we would love this game to finish up .... i for one missed this game :love: