Others Completed My Territory - Was Witches Island!? [Final] [Pasture Soft]

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Wow is there seriously no way to keep your troops from just running headfirst into swords and boars? That's annoying as fuck that they won't stand behind your tower and let your archers do work.

Ah, you need to buy walls. They looked like you wouldn't be able to shoot past them.

Once you discover the 3 rock + traps + ranged units strat, there is absolutely no challenge, lol.

Yeah I'd rate this as "Waste of time". The game is just too simple and repetitive. This is like a little starter game somebody makes to learn how to make games, not really something they should be trying to sell with this level of content. It could be a lot more, but it really needs some complexity and a ton of extra content/shit to do/stuff to upgrade/etc.

Last edited:

Kivenx

Sep 7, 2017
Any way to cheat, dat files dont work well with save editor i use
You can "cheese" the fights with a single archer, clicking on the archer resets his attack animation, so if u mash click on the archer he shoots like a machine gun
About Gold and Resources, they are not relevant after the 3 or 4 month so dont worry too much

Reactions: rokrad

Sena0

Oct 25, 2019
How do you play this? I try to run My Island.exe but it just opens a black window that closes after a couple of seconds.

I've windows 10 so installing Direct X9 is not an option here.
Hello I am also on windows and I had the same problem, I found the solution it suffices to right click on the application of the game, in priority then compatibility and go to compatibility mode and run the program under windows vista I found this solution at microsoft and it works for me, I hope it will be useful for you uwu

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
No comprendo Japonese, but 'DMS Gothic' sounds font-related to me ... maybe a missing font type on your system?

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
No, font, like in TrueType fonts ... but I looked for some DMS Gothic TTF and found nothing, so that might have been the wrong track - sorry! :(
Maybe someone can decipher what the moon-runes in your screenshot say?

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
No, font, like in TrueType fonts ... but I looked for some DMS Gothic TTF and found nothing, so that might have been the wrong track - sorry! :(
Maybe someone can decipher what the moon-runes in your screenshot say?
well i Dms Gothic but still can't run i try other way

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
Hi i constantly have one and the same error, can someone please assist. Nothing in troubleshooting, or compatibility mode works i am on windows 10. Capture.JPG

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes