A Gay Furry Tale

Thread Updated: 2021-06-03
Release Date: 2021-05-19
Developer: Bara-Diction -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

VWZkyP.png 6KJXjM.png x06DPW.png

Last edited by a moderator:

xtasis18

Oct 11, 2018
I already reached the end content and I love how the characters interact with each other, I'm gonna follow the updates for sure

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Game Progress & Update 2021-04-26 18:42:08 ⚑

A lot has been going on for the past 1-2 weeks, from optimizing the game to fixing game breaking bugs.

This step was the most important step, as it means completing this hurdle will result in continuation for the game. And no one wants to play a broken game that crashes or freezes during gameplay.

There has been lots of trial and error while fixing these bugs mainly due to my inexperience and unsure with using plug-ins and how they work with others.
But it's come to a good point where everything that has broken the game is now fixed!

Optimization was indeed a good direction to take and I'm glad I made the changes to the game as this will lower the CPU RAM & GPU usages for the player's computer.

With all this out of the way, the end is near and the project is almost done!

Time to draw the next segement and wrap this up nicely!

----

Big thanks to those helping and sending me their error reports, without them I would have struggled to find and fix these issues!

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017

Got this link from a sharing discord guy said he would delete after 8 hours not sure if he meant the post in the discord or nuke the download itself so you got 5 hours.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zaush and GravGrav

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
if anyone runs into an issue with the battle system not showing the player characters instead showing giant black boxes and constant zooming in and out and manages to fix it let me know.