RPGM Completed My Time At Etheria [Final] [Bara-Diction]

Zacedriel

Nov 26, 2018
Lol, just checked their page and they didn't even give a version number.

But the latest is
"Date: 13/03/2022
Added missing Ring Flower for completing the Craftable Item's List.
Added more flowers.
Fixed some recipe icons that weren't displaying.
Edited the 'Bonus Folder' Icon in the main folder. "

What version are we on here? The initial release?
I think so, I had that problem with the missing Ring Flower

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
What version are we on here? The initial release?
It's the version before is start to corrige the bug, so it's before the 20/05/2021, so i'm sad to say that the version of f95zone have no alll the recipe, the ost you can do is finish the game without the 100% list of items, for the 3rd cg game, i don't have the 4 ultimate weapons so i don't know if we can have it.

P.S : i don't know if there a in this site version but i search the buble core recipe and the gale core recipe

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's the version before is start to corrige the bug, so it's before the 20/05/2021, so i'm sad to say that the version of f95zone have no alll the recipe, the ost you can do is finish the game without the 100% list of items, for the 3rd cg game, i don't have the 4 ultimate weapons so i don't know if we can have it.

P.S : i don't know if there a in this site version but i search the buble core recipe and the gale core recipe
So do you have the latest version and willing to share?
There might be more people to talk about the recipes, if they can play the game.

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
So do you have the latest version and willing to share?
There might be more people to talk about the recipes, if they can play the game.
Unfortunately, I don't have the latest version. I've been to the official site and see the last time that the files have been update in the folder of this site version.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
My Time Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 1.1 GB/283 MB :