RPGM Completed My Time At Etheria [Final] [Bara-Diction]

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Anyone know how to fix the menu and battle in joiplay?.its just when I open the menu in the game it's very laggy/slow.and when on battle,the characters are block with a black screen on them.anyone knows how to fix it or what is ur settings for this in ur joiplay?.thank you in advance.

5thmizukage

Jan 11, 2020
Anyone got a savefile after the Guardian grounds test only.its just that when I play on joiplay it's just a black screen when I enter the Guardian ground test for the MC and Lex.tnx in advance.

felixmux

Jun 9, 2020
does anyone know how to use rpgm save editor? i already got 3rd sex scene and got the synth soul breaker ability, i checked the ability and it shows that i had it, but for some reason the ability suddenly gone, it might be that my save data bugged for some reason.

i want to edit my save data to obtain that ability again since i dont want to redo the lvling and doing inventory management again, i'd be thankful for anyone who can do it

felixmux

Jun 9, 2020
and for everyone who want to 100% this game, you can't do it in this site's current version, the version here are kinda outdated

the channel log says that there's update that added 4 items, 1 purchasable cooking recipe, hope this help

ps. i've wasted approx. 15 hours retracing the world map just for these missing synth recipes smh

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
Damn my game is glitched. Can anyone please share a save? I won't be replaying the whole damn game because of 1 sex scene. (The third one)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Lol, just checked their page and they didn't even give a version number.

But the latest is
"Date: 13/03/2022
Added missing Ring Flower for completing the Craftable Item's List.
Added more flowers.
Fixed some recipe icons that weren't displaying.
Edited the 'Bonus Folder' Icon in the main folder. "

What version are we on here? The initial release?