RPGM Completed My Time At Etheria [Final] [Bara-Diction]

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
the game seems to be not bad, but in 3 hours there was only one sex scene (in the form of art), and the complexity is too dull, it is impossible to pass calmly. Are there any cheats for this game?
It's an RPGM game just select your favorite save editor and edit your stats away.

Jatron

Oct 10, 2018
Are the Portal Demon fights supposed to take an hour? My guys are doing 2k a hit on their big abilities and Starfall does ~4k each hit with 9999 crits.

Last edited:

ff_gg

May 17, 2021
Are the Portal Demon fights supposed to take an hour? My guys are doing 2k a hit on their big abilities and Starfall does ~4k each hit with 9999 crits.
It was slow at the beggining, but when I found out that the Portal Demon could be poisoned and it hitted it for 40k each turn (being cast by Su, and being affected by mental break debuff) that battle went fast. (Also everyone was around lvl 62 or so.....)

Heyadogii

Mar 20, 2021
you have to finish gaining all the recipe and delivering all letter
and then you'll have the 3rd scene before countering the final boss at Snowman village
Is this before you enter the volcano-y island?

Also I can't seem to find the green or blue slibs and the orichalcum for the quest, anyone have any idea where the three are located?

EDIT: Green slime is in Regull Town (behind a palm tree), blue slime is in a hidden cave in Green Valley (the rightmost part of Green Valley), and orichalcum is a drop from the dark behemoth thing.

Last edited:

Jatron

Oct 10, 2018
Is this before you enter the volcano-y island?

Also I can't seem to find the green or blue slibs and the orichalcum for the quest, anyone have any idea where the three are located?
It's just before, after you save the people in the vilage, go to the Ferelden you saved and you'll start the Ultimate Quest for your omega. After you craft his weapon, you get the last scene with him, MC bottoms in that one.

Heyadogii

Mar 20, 2021
It's just before, after you save the people in the vilage, go to the Ferelden you saved and you'll start the Ultimate Quest for your omega. After you craft his weapon, you get the last scene with him, MC bottoms in that one.
It took me a while but I figured out what I was doing wrong, I was missing Su's ultimate weapon because I didn't want to fight that portal demon thing (The food that dissipates after a few steps is a godsend since they're infinite duration in fights). To trigger the scene you need all 4 ultimate weapons, but thank you for the help regardless.

iZera12

Jun 9, 2020
It took me a while but I figured out what I was doing wrong, I was missing Su's ultimate weapon because I didn't want to fight that portal demon thing (The food that dissipates after a few steps is a godsend since they're infinite duration in fights). To trigger the scene you need all 4 ultimate weapons, but thank you for the help regardless.
Do you know where the Darkspore portal is?

ff_gg

May 17, 2021
Do you know where the Darkspore portal is?
Left from the were first scene campfire is, the place you meet Su. There´s a little peninsula next to it, the portal is on the end of that peninsula, you access it from the north.

(Having a Poison Core on Su, and Magic Defense Shatter for that fight hits that boss pretty good, around 40k each turn)

• Red Heart
Reactions: iZera12

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Every time you interact with one of the torches, they change color (I think only the top left one doesn't). You have to make it so each lantern is there own color, there is a specific pattern to it but I don't remember it, just experiment with different combinations, it's pretty easy to brute force it.

Reactions: furrry2

furrry2

Feb 16, 2020
, ¿cómo puedo pasar la última parte del bosque esmeralda? Seguí las instrucciones para ir ARRIBA, DERECHA, DERECHA, IZQUIERDA, y todavía no puedo encontrar al monstruo.

Captura de pantalla (152) .png Captura de pantalla (153) .png Captura de pantalla (154) .png Captura de pantalla (155) .png

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90