RPGM Completed My Time At Etheria [Final] [Bara-Diction]

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Anyone managed to or can figure out how to solve this puzzle?
Puzzle.PNG
I guess I'm just supposed to open a way to the other side, but I've been trapped here for hours and can't fiigure it out.

Edit:Nevermindd figured it out right after posting.

Last edited:
Reactions: PaleAngel_90

Raistx2

Apr 13, 2018
Got it to download, loving the game. Did anyone get the solution to the optional door in the Sewers? (you need 2 blue switches, can't find the second one anywhere...).

Manoferreir

Apr 27, 2021
im pretty far into the game at the moment its been pretty damn good so far story and gameplay wise.
Hehehe that's perfect I'm still downloading it... for some reason the download speed it pretty slow even though I just did a speedtest and it showed my internet speed is fine. Might be a problem with mega servers

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Got it to download, loving the game. Did anyone get the solution to the optional door in the Sewers? (you need 2 blue switches, can't find the second one anywhere...).
You need to return after you finish the dungeon, one switch is close to the entrance by the slums and the other is near the door itself. The one near the slums will close one the doors needed to proceed so you'll need to enter through the arena to access the door.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
if anyone finds all the slibs the locations of those would be great i managed to find the easy one in the cave but i can't for the life of me find the other 2

Slib #2 in the desert town

Last edited:

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
What're the best options to distribute Garet's skillpoints? I wish MTAE had a wiki or something...

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
i swear the further i get into the game i feel like i missed something certain items iv never seen needed to make certain cores and its driving me nuts.

if anyone knows how to get the elemental stones to craft gems with i would love to know currently backtracking through the game to find what drops them or a way to get a recipe for them.

Last edited:

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
hello can anyone guide me to this push blocks?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well just in case you did or didn't get it for future reference
First, push the top block left, down, left, down , right, down to make it stack on the moveable block in the bottom middle and push the block all the way at the far left to the right then down to make it stack on the other two then push it right again.
Next, push the block you haven't moved yet at the way bottom to the right then up, left, down, right.
Lastly, push the final block up , then right, then down and done.
Sorry if it's not explained very well I suck at explaining stuff.