3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
My Time [v0.4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 113mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android port of game..

Reactions: elver galarge

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So i have to ask, where is the Ada path ? She's a LI, right, being in the banner and all.
Also how will the throuple path be ? MC together with both Stella & Julia, or will both girls suddenly be bi (no interest in that at all) ?

Reactions: Call of Booty

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I can't beleive that this game has 0 patreons. It's solid,interesting,girls look good and is far better than many other games around here. Maybe is because no harem,milfs and incest. Still it's very strange. I will support it, just to give a dev some credit for his work.
Definitely better than most games.
I would definitely support this game if I wasn't making just $330 per month.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
I can't beleive that this game has 0 patreons. It's solid,interesting,girls look good and is far better than many other games around here.
My guess would be, that the description is just way too bland. It doesn't really tell us much. All you can see is, that it's a school setting and a Smoothface McDick MC. People looking for that will probably get distracted by other game suggestions and then not subscribe to this game.

But you're right, this game is great so far. The girls are lovely, especially Stella and Julia. And the story and the writing is good too.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Game/Creator:My Time/ Cysian -
Modder: LaikDink
I've created the mod for this game. This mod will highlight my recommended choices and I change some codes so you can follow all the girl's path
Download:
P/s: Updated to v0.7
1682613643192.png 1682613701033.png

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
So i have to ask, where is the Ada path ? She's a LI, right, being in the banner and all.
Also how will the throuple path be ? MC together with both Stella & Julia, or will both girls suddenly be bi (no interest in that at all) ?
Oh,yes I'm waiting for Ada too,my fav. I have 4 saves so far. One with Julia,other with Stella,third with Kathy and 4th with none(waiting for Ada). Throuple could be with Julia and Stella how they are close.
Ada is coming on next update,changelog is saying.

Last edited:

tobissS

Nov 9, 2019
i just clicked through the first few pictures and saw a mom and we talked about a sister, will there be incest?

AkuArmoton

Jul 3, 2021
From the changelog...so Ada stuff should be coming at 0.5

v0.4
In this update there's beginning for Alex route, and Kathy route, but there's also some content for Julia. And, well, I said before that I won't do animations for now, but I had some spare time and made one anyway.
In the next update we will have the start of the last route, for Ada. And by that point, everyone should have already chosen a girl. I do not want to create misunderstandings later so I will clarify it now. WHEN 0.5 COMES OUT, YOU WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE A ROUTE, IF YOU WON'T, YOU WILL SEE A GAME OVER SCREEN. From then on, each update will focus on a particular path, which will make my work a lot easier.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You know how it is. Bi is an STI. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well, I don't know then why I should be interested in the throuple path.

From the changelog...so Ada stuff should be coming at 0.5

v0.4
In this update there's beginning for Alex route, and Kathy route, but there's also some content for Julia. And, well, I said before that I won't do animations for now, but I had some spare time and made one anyway.
In the next update we will have the start of the last route, for Ada. And by that point, everyone should have already chosen a girl. I do not want to create misunderstandings later so I will clarify it now. WHEN 0.5 COMES OUT, YOU WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE A ROUTE, IF YOU WON'T, YOU WILL SEE A GAME OVER SCREEN. From then on, each update will focus on a particular path, which will make my work a lot easier.
Ok, knowing this, I'm definitely going to pass of downloading the game.

Reactions: MadCore

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I don't know then why I should be interested in the throuple path.

Ok, knowing this, I'm definitely going to pass of downloading the game.
Yeah. I'm not a fan of that either. I mean if the game is going to be 10 eps total, I could see forcing a choice in ep 5. But if it's planned for a long run, we shouldn't be forced to choose someone that early.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I played the Stella + Julia route and it's clearly leading to an actual throuple where they are also in a relationship with each other, not just them sharing the MC.

Not my preference. I like Stella but i'm not sure i want to share Julia with her so i may have to go back and do the solo routes instead.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes