• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I can already sense "old" sayumi leaving MC for the other timeline to be with her daughter :( hope im wrong though
By the time she's done Sayumi should've solved the issue that caused her to need to go back in the first place. So her daughter in the future will have her mother with her even if she doesn't go back.
Sayumi also said the changes to the timeline won't affect her until she goes back to the future. So her going back would effectively kill or end the Sayumi we know and replace her with her new future self.
Between ending the need for her younger self to go back in time in the future and her going back effectively replacing her life experience I really hope she just doesn't. Besides, her staying in the present means sexy selfcest threesomes for us.

Reactions: Partomatic

Santapy

Jun 30, 2022
[CITA="YadenYu, post: 8406819, miembro: 1537789"]
Libro de parches en español 2 Ch13 &
Español Patch Book 1 REMASTER
[/CITA]

Buena contribución amigo, ¿cómo lo instalo en Android?

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I see, but I agree; OCPs are better than condoms in all aspects(price, efficiency, pleasure).

Actually, I recall being asked that when the game was at its early stages.. The game will most likely include pregnancy but I'm unsure how big the scope would be for it, plotwise it will be there, for fanservice idk.

The glow of motherhood is actually quite a common turn on for men, something about hormones.

That's a fun idea but I can't sign on anything yet other than this current game, I actually have a base for a pg13 spinoff of MTWY that includes Dice, MC, Hikari, Yukine when they were younger.

As much as you dislike him, it's commendable how you see the parallel that was deliberately drawn between him and the MC. Dice is a huge part of his story, and he serves as a huge chunk of the frame that holds MC's picture.

Aha! I actually didn't know that Oy Vey was Yiddish. It is quite a common expression, though, and I was planning on putting just Oy instead, but the whole thing reeks of dismay that I needed in that particular sentence.
Man please don't make any spinoff, it will be a mistake because it will make the time between actual updates longer. Plus i don't know if is a curse or something but all the spinoff of AVN i have seen always end ruining the game.

Fatcatson

Jun 27, 2020
Can someone give me a save from the beginning of book 2 so I can play? i can't get into the game and i played book 1.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Ok... So since book 1 is finished and book 2 is already running I thought book 1 would be bugs free. I played upto chapter 9 last time. Started playing chapter 10 and already encountered bugs. Each time sayumi talks, the header says it's yukine who is talking. Every single time. I don't know why no one pointed this out or if they did, why dev didn't fixed it.

Reactions: Ruslan11

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Can someone give me a save from the beginning of book 2 so I can play? i can't get into the game and i played book 1.
What the guy below you said and you needed to click til the end of the game til it sends you back to the main menu, there's a scene there anyway so there's at least something that would make you do.

Ok... So since book 1 is finished and book 2 is already running I thought book 1 would be bugs free. I played upto chapter 9 last time. Started playing chapter 10 and already encountered bugs. Each time sayumi talks, the header says it's yukine who is talking. Every single time. I don't know why no one pointed this out or if they did, why dev didn't fixed it.
To be fair, it was like 5-6 lines in that single scene. Surprisingly, no one saw it even though these kinds of visual errors are always reported and I also failed to notice it; I don't know, maybe because it was already in the middle of the conversation when it started happening, they tuned it out. Thank you for pointing it out.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
What the guy below you said and you needed to click til the end of the game til it sends you back to the main menu, there's a scene there anyway so there's at least something that would make you do.

To be fair, it was like 5-6 lines in that single scene. Surprisingly, no one saw it even though these kinds of visual errors are always reported and I also failed to notice it; I don't know, maybe because it was already in the middle of the conversation when it started happening, they tuned it out. Thank you for pointing it out.
Yeah... It was in that one scene. After that scene I didn't encounter any bugs.

Reactions: eolostudios

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
to the developer, thank you so very much for making this great story! I have loved every minute up to around midway through book 2, because I am waiting for book 3 to be complete? You have put so much time, love and effort into this game. If I wasn't subscribing to so many people, I would sub you, but I know that means nothing if I do not.
Soon I will be looking again at who I am subbing to, and will drop one or two that haven't even bothered to inform us in their patreon posts whats going on with them in a long time. I love your work, its funny in a way, how people's taste's can change so quickly, when presented with superior work! thank you again!

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
to the developer, thank you so very much for making this great story! I have loved every minute up to around midway through book 2, because I am waiting for book 3 to be complete? You have put so much time, love and effort into this game. If I wasn't subscribing to so many people, I would sub you, but I know that means nothing if I do not.
Soon I will be looking again at who I am subbing to, and will drop one or two that haven't even bothered to inform us in their patreon posts whats going on with them in a long time. I love your work, its funny in a way, how people's taste's can change so quickly, when presented with superior work! thank you again!
That's some high-praise sir, thank you! We'll try our best to live up to expectations.

Haven't played the game since the time that long hiatus happened, so I had six new chapters to enjoy. And I did enjoy them, a lot! Keep up the good work and thank you.

Hikari is the best girl btw
Welcome back!

------------------------------------------------------------

Public Release for ch14 should be tomorrow.

The spinoffs were a joke(Doy~), though I'm hoping to collaborate with a comic artist for a project but that's far-far-far from now.

And here are MTWY signatures you can use on your profiles(if you want to), custom-made by f95zone GFX artist "Raiminita". A huge thank you to him/her. The best of this community is really something else. The last one was made by a fan, "amnero8253". Our gratitude to him as well.

MTWY-7.gif MTWY-1.gif MTWY-2.gif MTWY-3.gif MTWY-4.gif MTWY-5.gif MTWY-6.gif 2020-fan-temp.gif

4.60 star(s) 63 Votes