• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I see the chapter 21 exclusive release dropped, did the re-rendered book one not go public with it yet? Not familiar with the release times. Looking forward to playing it.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I see the chapter 21 exclusive release dropped, did the re-rendered book one not go public with it yet? Not familiar with the release times. Looking forward to playing it.
Doing multiple checkings to make sure we won't have to look back on it until MTWY ends. It's taking more time than expected, but I should be able to have it up in less than 2 days so we can promote MTWY immediately, before the weekend comes.

Ch21 was a little too messy post-release, it ate up time that was scheduled for re-rendered's pub release.

Reactions: MidnightKing

Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From the discord SV, it's safe to assume this is Rysa(left, of course), she doesn't look like FMC to me.
Interesting, i am really curious about how it will turn out, and there is also the mc dad working with NotSayumi so the mystery is quite big

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
So I know this is just update 20 but I got a hold of update 21 and the patch is not working for that and I'm not sure what's wrong with it.

This is the error. When I hit the accept button to change FMC this happens.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch21TrueStorytitle'.

Any help would be appreciated.

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
So i have already play book 1 before, do i have to play again, is there new story add in it or just upgrade the graphic.
Also, when chap 21 release guys?

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
So i have already play book 1 before, do i have to play again, is there new story add in it or just upgrade the graphic.
Significant graphics improvement + some cosmetic changes to early scenes. I felt like I was playing for the first time.
The 21st chapter will be in public access only in a month. But now it only costs $2.

how long is this game? just started book 1
If you forget about the ctrl button and read all the dialogues, then the 1st book can be completed in 10 hours.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
So to clarify... there's nothing new for Book 2? The only thing changed in the downloads on Itch is the Book 1 update mentioned.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thank you, Exoplast, my friend, as it turns out I can use the compressed Book 1 as well. You wouldn't have that up your sleeve too, would you?

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
how long is this game? just started book 1
20 hours, plus or minus a few hours depending on how you play/read.

This is what happens when you make a game without corruption or rape content
Soon™ Not in this game though.. Well, technically....

Mostly graphics yes, check changelogs
Ch21 Public after Ch22 Exclusive, no exact date for 22 yet.

So to clarify... there's nothing new for Book 2? The only thing changed in the downloads on Itch is the Book 1 update mentioned.
Yep, to public none atm.. 21 is out exclusively.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Thank you, but both Pixel and GoFile compressed downloads are gone. According to the OP, you have to play Book 1 in order to play Book 2, right? If, that is correct then I still need a good compressed download for Book 1.
The mirrors for the compressed version of Book 1 rerendered hrm replied to you are all working fine. Kindly double check.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes