• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I can't quite grasp why people feel the need to come into this thread just to troll, because that is what I am seeing in the above 2 quotes. Which I really do feel the need to respond to.
Reading through some of the really horribly unkind posts in here, when individuals make statements like "The plot is just a bunch of empty meaningless text", making that statement says to me one thing, you haven't played this game. If you had you'd know what the plot was. Claiming it's meaningless text, is rather insulting, not just to the developer but to the players who play this game too. There is nothing meaningless about the text or the story or the characters. Getting hung up your claim of seeing the mc's ass 50% of the time in scenes is by this point irrelevant. It's irrelevant because the vast majority of games are this way.

Your insulting the game for the sheer sake of it. The story is wonderful as are the characters. When it comes to avn's I am extremely picky on what I play. There are many titles out there I won't even touch because I know I wouldn't enjoy them, but I don't just go to those game's forum and just out right insult a game with a very flimsy argument. This is the kind of nonsense I'd expect from another developer jealous because of large following this developer has and deserves. I also noticed a LOT of new accounts, which all can't be a coincidence. The fact you felt the need to apologize just adds even more insult to your comment.

The last quote. "along with lousy artwork". Screenshots main page, game isn't for you, move on, and don't look back, but you've made a number of these posts, which clearly shouts your doing nothing but trolling to get a rise out of someone.
Oh wow, while I do appreciate you sticking up for me, it's been quite a while since they've said those things. Regarding the "lousy artwork" remark, even I admitted that book 1's visuals got hard to look at, at some point and revised all of it. Anyway, it's best we let bygones be bygones, it is the internet after all. And some, not saying them, just really like feeding off this kind of energy.

I'm always all for constructive criticism and I'm sure some of you have noticed that I actually worked on those who actually tried to say something that could better our project, but if you're going to come here and skim my work and say "oh it's a cliche, oh i've seen that, oh I dont like this." w/o any elaboration then please don't bother because it's not helpful at all; to anyone. There are billions of work/projects posted online, at some point, no matter what, you'll find work similar to another. It all boils down to execution and details, which I take pride on how deliberately we work on those.

The milking part, I remember, I found amusing, we barely had 50 patrons at that time, and they called it milking. I actually lose more money when working on MTWY, even now.

So anw, this will be the first and last time I'll address those kinds of queries, and I'll leave everyone with something I got from a good friend and another from somewhere around the internet.

1686927752786.png

1686927546863.png

Hmm no H screen in this update?
Zero, zilch, nada. Too story driven.

Very nice chapter. Made Yumi my firm favorite now!

Keep up the good work, dev!
Red-Headed Fever

Created an account just to say I love this game. Great way to start my first adult game. Thanks
How about creating an account just to give us a rating!? LOL

View attachment 2701876

Where the fuck is green? :mad:
Ah, the choices are based on all the heroine's hair colors. Sorry green-lovers.

To everyone in general, thank you. To those who have played the game without the you know what, you might want to play again when that is out.

Lolichu

May 4, 2017
There's no direct mention of what really happened but the general consensus is, MC is dead or close to it.
Thanks for the reply. Leaves me curious if the reason is worth potentially unmaking an unknown amount of lives. Time travel plots always bother me morally with the inadvertent murder potential, considering a small change can make two people not meet who would have otherwise had a child or some such.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
Jun 17, 2023
eolostudios
When can we expect Book 2 Ch.21 version with which incest patch will work properly?
It is advised that you download the latest version of Chapter 21 to go along with this patch from their patreon/substar/itch pages, otherwise, there will be scenes without renders.

We are not EOLOstudios and i'm definitely not LO.

Oh, and the other link to this rpy has been also updated.

8-23-2023 update: Chapter 22 Compatible.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
It is advised that you download the latest version of Chapter 21 to go along with this patch from their patreon/substar/itch pages, otherwise, there will be scenes without renders.

This is new because up to now incest patch was universal, but thanks a lot for sharing this new incest patch for latest Book 2 Ch.21 version available here.

Manic_Umbra

Sep 4, 2018
I've played the last couple updates of this, and i feel the need to voice my absolute displeasure with this update. Having my suspicions confirmed is vindicating, and the writing is top quality as is it's continuity. But dammit did you have to make it so addictive, i want more, i enjoyed it so much but hate how much i did because it's so frustraiting having to wait. I can't remember the last time i actually shouted at my moniter when an end of chapter/update screen showed up.

It's a great story with great characters, and the hinting and forshadowing you do is perfect, i was admitidlly hoping for some kind of real conversation with the mc and fmc with this one, more so as i went through the update since it seemed to be building to it, to me at least; but i do understand why that didn't happen. I do also hope we start to see more from Hime soon.

tl:dr, i loved it i want more, but fuck you for making it so addictivly good.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I've played the last couple updates of this, and i feel the need to voice my absolute displeasure with this update.
1687015119168.png

I can't remember the last time i actually shouted at my moniter when an end of chapter/update screen showed up.
tl:dr, i loved it i want more, but fuck you for making it so addictivly good.
This chapter is alr 2 chapters' worth, though; I can't make it any longer than that. :D

Quick question, did you download the update from 2 hours ago from our other pages, and did you use the thingy that's been posted by I assume is a very charming person a few posts above this?

Saw your support in our main page as well, thank you!

Manic_Umbra

Sep 4, 2018
View attachment 2703839

This chapter is alr 2 chapters' worth, though; I can't make it any longer than that. :D

Quick question, did you download the update from 2 hours ago from our other pages, and did you use the thingy that's been posted by I assume is a very charming person a few posts above this?

Saw your support in our main page as well, thank you!
I downloaded the update you posted here a couple days ago, and i did indeed use the thingy posted above, took me a while to playthrough it all again, i wanted to make sure i wasn't forgetting anything. Also you're welcome for the support, very much deserved should of done it last update tbh. I will do my best to wait patiently for more.

Last edited:
Reactions: WitchHunter.BKM

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I downloaded the update you posted here a couple days ago, and i did indeed use the thingy posted above, took me a while to playthrough it all again, i wanted to make sure i wasn't forgetting anything. Also you're welcome for the support, very much deserved. I will do my best to wait patiently for more.
That wasn't us, that was a leak. Anw, the public version that just got released a few hours ago only had a few edits in ch21, + you'd only get a few blank renders.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Ah i see, i thought it was a public release, well happier i supported now, sorry for taking advantage of that.
No need for an apology, we were more concerned about the fact that the edits didn't make it before the leak. (Although we do mind if the leak becomes a regular thing and supersedes Patron/Substar release dates.)

Manic_Umbra

Sep 4, 2018
No need for an apology, we were more concerned about the fact that the edits didn't make it before the leak. (Although we do mind if the leak becomes a regular thing and supersedes Patron/Substar release dates.)
Wait, there's edits on more than just the latest update, oh my what a shame i guess i'll have to play through the whole thing again to make sure i see them all :D

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Wait, there's edits on more than just the latest update, oh my what a shame i guess i'll have to play through the whole thing again to make sure i see them all :D
Si mi amigo, those are the scenes that we simply lacked the time to work on during their first release. Well, except ch14's.

eolostudios Ya sumbitch, you did it. And to think you had the guile to smile and lie straight to my face, About everything!!:mad::mad:
Hold on, hold on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2023
I assume is a very charming person a few posts above this?
Why, thank you...

A word to all who use this, please don't mix up your saves, the game will split into two different stories at chapter 21.
Basically, if you play 21 with this patch, then you play Ch22(when it's out) without it, it'll play out as if you played Ch21 without it.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Si mi amigo, those are the scenes that we simply lacked the time to work on during their first release. Well, except ch14's.

Hold on, hold on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be amazing if you rendered that just for this response :LOL:.

This was a very very good update tho. Sometimes the flashback/2nd POV recap episodes can be annoying because of all the rehash, but this was pretty darn good, especially when correct "language" was used.

And I am 483% NOT prepared for any possibility of an ending/timeline shift that results in "Sayumi" going back/not existing in the first place.

Last edited:
Reactions: eolostudios

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
This was a very very good update tho. Sometimes the flashback/2nd recap episodes can be annoying because of all the rehash, but this was pretty darn good, especially when correct "language" was used.
It was so tricky to write around it, showing only 80% of the story and building it up to this chapter.
I had to make sure everything made sense without showing FMC's side yet. I'm so relieved and ecstatic to have this out now, it's like putting the final piece of the puzzle in. (Not a perfect metaphor cause we're only around 2/3rds of the game.)

Quick question to everyone, what did you all name the drone?

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes