Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
MC: "I even had to beat an old lady with a stick to get these"
woman: "that's lovely, dear. Thank you."

Best moment
spider-man-peter-parker.gif
Best spidey = Best moment

On a side note I'm not sure what kind of morning after pills or contraceptive pills the MC is giving the girl in the game or if their like ours or not but seeing as he's been having sex with a lot of the girls for months and never use any protection some of them should at least in theory be pregnant already. Since the pills either a) delay ovulation or b) prevents fertilized egg from sticking on top of that usually the pills fail about 10% of the time though some stats shows it's only about 0.5-2.5% it's most probably due to the fact that there is only about a 30% chance of getting pregnant in the first place compared to a condom that gives more then 99% protection the 1ish% is mostly cause of the small risk of a condom breaking :D. Still that could also be one of those "surprise" moments in the game where the MC finds out he's going to be the dad of many children.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yumi. Not gonna say with much spoilers. Is the best girl so far. Love her. Also would love too see more of Hime scenes. There are some scenes here and there but would love to see more. Am just a fan, doubt I can be any influence.

Btw another question, will there be Chitose scenes. Like sexual "scenes". Getting the vibes there but that maybe playful love vibes tho.

I'm not going to say anything for certain, but Chitose-centric content is tentatively planned to be in Book 4.

Last edited:

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
View attachment 1786995

Overview:
A childhood love has returned after years of waiting for her, rekindling your hopes of being with her.
But another woman who claims to be your 'wife' from the future has come to save you from an unknown 'horror?' that lies ahead. Together with her, you will rewrite your future for the better(or not), through the choices you make. You'll meet a colorful cast of characters that will help you reshape your life as you influence theirs with the choices "you" will make and hopefully not get your balls bashed in, trying to nail them all. So buckle up and sit tight for a roller coaster of sappy romantic slice-of-life crap that will have you grinning from ear-to-ear, might also make you cry.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-22
Release Date: 2023-08-22
Developer: EoloStudios - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Book 2 Ch.22
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Book 1 needs to be finished to play book 2. Loading saves from book 1 is unnecessary,
Click start on book 2 if you cleared book 1.

DOWNLOAD
Book 2
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (Patched*): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (Un-Patched): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Book 1 Rerendered
Patches: * - * - *

Extra: Gallery Unlocker* -
Fan Signatures -

* This port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1850448 View attachment 1850471 View attachment 1850477 View attachment 1850475 View attachment 1888995 View attachment 1850466 View attachment 2004592 View attachment 2004593 View attachment 2004594 View attachment 2048536 View attachment 2048537 View attachment 2048538 View attachment 2048539 View attachment 2048543 View attachment 2048542 View attachment 2048540 View attachment 2634115 View attachment 2634116 View attachment 2634117 View attachment 2634118 View attachment 2634119 View attachment 2634136 View attachment 2634143 View attachment 2634148 View attachment 2634155 View attachment 2634162 View attachment 2634164
excellent visual novel with good story.

Reactions: eolostudios

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Yeah for some reason I had it in my head that this was only going to book 3, so seeing a book 4 planned is great news. More of this game is always a good thing

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Yeah for some reason I had it in my head that this was only going to book 3, so seeing a book 4 planned is great news. More of this game is always a good thing
I think it's because I have already announced that the main story ends in book 3 and that hasn't changed of course, so you may have read it before and it's somewhere in your subconscious. What follows was tentatively titled MTWY(After), it tells their lives at different points in time before/after the 3 books, so I'll have more freedom in the storytelling yet easily make everything canon, as well as the conclusion to their individual stories + other stupid stuff that I can think of. It won't follow (or at least only partially) the chapter system of books 1–3, so I initially called it that, but I realized it's foolish to not just call it "Book 4" too.

I want a proper conclusion for when MTWY ends, have everyone see what happens after the "they lived happily ever after" and I had that written months ago, sooooooooo we're good.

Oh, and book 2 ends at chapter 25.

Last edited:

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
Easy 5 stars for me. Story is really good, made each h-scene really special. also gave the characters life that you'll actually like them for their personality and not just for their body. Well done sir.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm enjoying the game but can someone PLEASE get rid of the Japanese saying? I'm getting tired of looking them up. What on Earth is Okaa-san and the others? There should be a mod that changes this. If you're trying to say mother or mom, just say mom not Okaa-san or what ever the hell you're using. I get so confused that i have to make things up from the the tone of the words. I'm guessing Okaa-san is mother, Ni-san is brother or something like that, Seinsei is Brother also or teacher or something like that. I'm so confused i can't keep up. As you can tell it pisses me off

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm enjoying the game but can someone PLEASE get rid of the Japanese saying? I'm getting tired of looking them up. What on Earth is Okaa-san and the others? There should be a mod that changes this. If you're trying to say mother or mom, just say mom not Okaa-san or what ever the hell you're using. I get so confused that i have to make things up from the the tone of the words. I'm guessing Okaa-san is mother, Ni-san is brother or something like that, Seinsei is Brother also or teacher or something like that. I'm so confused i can't keep up. As you can tell it pisses me off
Your avatar is literally Goku... And you don't know what sensei means?

It truly takes all kinds.

eolostudios

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
There's a setting in the options menu for that.

In the intro, Miho also mentions it.
1693972739065.png

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I used to watch Dragon ball Z and never heard them use the Japanese names. I only watched the English versions so that I can understand them.
Sensei is literally in English dictionaries... It's in the Oxford. They use it in the English dub of DBZ, like I try not to give people a hard time for not being bilingual... Context got you to all the words, cause that's how language works, and the one you got wrong is literally a word in the language you want everything translated to!

Reactions: someyoungguy

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Sensei is literally in English dictionaries... It's in the Oxford. They use it in the English dub of DBZ, like I try not to give people a hard time for not being bilingual... Context got you to all the words, cause that's how language works, and the one you got wrong is literally a word in the language you want everything translated to!
What is Oxford? I never heard of that. When DBZ played on Cartoon Network, I never heard them once say Sensei.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
Oxford's English Dictionary that and Webster's are like THE dictionaries of the English language.
Sounds like this person had DBZ on in the background while they played as a kid. That's how kids watch cartoons. I ask my kids about cartoons they've watched and they don't even remember watching them, much less what happened in them

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes