• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

zerooo1997

May 11, 2020
Spanish Patch Book 2 Ch12~23 (Con parche Incesto, funciona también sin TrueStory)
Spanish Patch Book 1 REMASTER CH1~11 (all typo fixed)
Spanish Patch Book 1 Re-Render ch1~ch1
Una pregunta para el book1 cual de los dos parches me tengo que descargar?

LastOne24/7

Dec 29, 2020
I do make a save at the end of each chapter, not at the extra scenes. Is there a fix fox going back to the 12th chapter? Not happy.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
I have a save on the end screen of chap 22, attempting to load it on the 23 version crashes.
:FacePalm:
I'll just wait for a fix ... next version perhaps.
read the posts before yours, there was changes to the code so they won't work, use the saves provided or start over i guess

Jun 17, 2023
Okay, last time I'm doing this post so for the next few, they can just be forwarded to this.
Imma summarize it as neatly as I can.

Error in saves issue:
------------------------------

This affects all devices in general:

Patched Version

Chapter 21-23 was re-coded, and you will be forced to play back from chapter 20. Only option.

Broken saves in general

The UI was changed along with a couple of Ren-py platform issues so there will be a lot of busted-up saves.

Either you find a save you have that is working, start over, or use the saves that I posted that follow the walkthrough:
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-time-with-you-book-2-ch-23-eolostudios.80371/post-12196273

Use the name changer feature if you need to.

------------------------------

This affects Android users only

Book 1 and Book 2 Save file system has been recoded to ease the transition between books and enable uninstallation of MTWY without the saves getting nuked. This was done in preparation for Book 3. So because of that, all old Android ports are obsolete.

You are given two choices on how to proceed.

A. Start over from Book 1.

B. Transfer ur save file manually using thse steps
Step-by-Step Process:
-Take your save file from here: Android>data>com.adroid.mtwy>files>saves
-Put it anywhere else, then uninstall MTWY.
-Install the new version of MTWY.
-Run MTWY and allow permissions for the app
-Transfer your save file to My file>internal storage>documents>RenPy_Saves

---------------------------------
Word from our sponsors.

1. We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but the broken saves would have continued to happen in every succeeding chapter if it wasn't addressed.

2. This is a game that's in development, and the dev team has been extremely considerate and has been taking an active role in this forum with their game. Errors will happen as time goes on.

3. We have resolved the issue, but the night is darkest before dawn, so we'll just have to power through this ordeal together. We're confident that this will happen less—not super confident, maybe mildly confident.

4. No there are no workarounds/fix other than what I just posted above.

Last edited:

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
For Android save issues, refer to the bottom of this post.

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-time-with-you-book-2-ch-23-eolostudios.80371/post-12190434

There was minor editing in book 2 regarding the UI and it messed up most saves.

Here are updated saves at different points of the chapter.

Page number = Chapter number
Useful information to be sure. However, it does not address the issue which prevents the current version from updating on top of the previous one for Book Two.

Jun 17, 2023
Useful information to be sure. However, it does not address the issue which prevents the current version from updating on top of the previous one for Book Two.
So because of that, all old Android ports are obsolete.

^I added it to the edit just now. So it's still either you start over or transfer your saves manually.

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
Idk about you, but Hime has been getting so much screentime since 22, it's a harem game, they all move forward together.

Even Kanehana and Akemi's chapter included other girls with ample screentime.
Akemi had 2 episodes focused on her and Kanehana didn't get any episodes entirely focused on her but that beach photoshoot episode was mostly about her.

Hime is one of the main girls and she got introduced to the game very late and to compensate her late arrival she should have gotten an episode or two. Even after her arrival she didn't get much attention. She started appearing regularly in the last few episodes but it's still not enough. She deserves an episode too.

Sayumi will for sure get a lot of episodes since she's MC's future wife so I'm not worried about that.

Jun 17, 2023
Akemi had 2 episodes focused on her and Kanehana didn't get any episodes entirely focused on her but that beach photoshoot episode was mostly about her.

Hime is one of the main girls and she got introduced to the game very late and to compensate her late arrival she should have gotten an episode or two. Even after her arrival she didn't get much attention. She started appearing regularly in the last few episodes but it's still not enough. She deserves an episode too.

Sayumi will for sure get a lot of episodes since she's MC's future wife, so I'm not worried about that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Harem4life

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, Hikari got 2 episodes entirely focused on her and she's also the one who gets attention in all the episodes.

I know other girls will be a part of hime-centric chapter but it will still be hime-centric if it's atleast 70% about relationship progress with Hime. MC can even go with hime and her sister to a getaway or something. MC and Hime already has history so it won't be hard for them to get close.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
In my experience, Devs who do this, do time and again, and again, and again....
Oh wow, excuse you then. I'm sure they're doing this on purpose and to give people a hard time.

They've been accommodating, apologetic and helpful with the issue, gave all solutions neatly and precisely, knowing they messed up, but here you are who wont stop saying you're pissed for 3 posts in a row. We heard your self-entitled stomping already, sir. And in case you're missing it, let me give a hint at your cluelessness, you're obviously talking to a dev member. Who else would provide that much detailed explanation along with incest patches and saves???? You give someone an inch they take a mile.

This is the behavior that drives developers from their f95 pages away. We're the freakin' twitter of the AVN community on level of toxicity.

Last edited:

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
So because of that, all old Android ports are obsolete.

^I added it to the edit just now. So it's still either you start over or transfer your saves manually.
So you're saying that, in order to continue with the Android version, a person either has to start all over from Book One; clear that, then use this update to start Book Two with?

Last edited:

DaffoDonk

Apr 10, 2020
Nope, I have a save at the end of each chapter. I try 20, I try 19, BUT IT ALWAYS FORCES ME BACK TO 12! This is actually my favorite game at this moment. Pissed.
Pissed? We're not talking about an open world game where you potentionally have to spend tens of hours to get back to where you were if you lose your save. Takes ~30 minutes to get to the latest chapter if you hold down shift to speed through the chapters.
Is that annoying? Certainly, but I don't think it's deserving of getting pissed over.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes