• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cedroc1701

Mar 1, 2022
Alright, pretty confused. I didn't notice the special file was broken, so when I played 21 earlier I had to hit the Deny button to continue. Spoiler time...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drone name: H.A.R.E.M - Highly Advanced Recon & Espionage Mechanism

(also, the version here is still the broken one? If so anyone who played through it might have a borked save,or have to replay 21 from their 20-save.)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NeoEros

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
Alright, pretty confused. I didn't notice the special file was broken, so when I played 21 earlier I had to hit the Deny button to continue. Spoiler time...

(also, the version here is still the broken one? If so anyone who played through it might have a borked save,or have to replay 21 from their 20-save.)
The special file isn't broken, the version of ch21 here in f95 is a leak, that's why it doesn't sync properly with the patch, as stated by the patch uploader and the dev.

The Harem-Bot name is way clever, I just went with the default. :love:

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
This name is bloody brilliant, wish I could make this one canon instead.

I would like to ask if these unlockable events are special? Because i have played many times and still cant unlock?
Well, I don't think your style of censorship works, at all. :ROFLMAO:

I suggest following the walkthrough at the front page of this thread.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
My hope is that Rysa’s messing up the timeline makes it so she can’t go back and has to stay because if she tries to go back she just ceases to exist. You shouldn’t time travel unless you’re willing to risk being stuck in the past. But we’ll see.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Another great update. Usually don't like long flashbacks but this one was handled in a nice way. I enjoyed it.

Last edited:

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
I can't quite grasp why people feel the need to come into this thread just to troll, because that is what I am seeing in the above 2 quotes. Which I really do feel the need to respond to.
Reading through some of the really horribly unkind posts in here, when individuals make statements like "The plot is just a bunch of empty meaningless text", making that statement says to me one thing, you haven't played this game. If you had you'd know what the plot was. Claiming it's meaningless text, is rather insulting, not just to the developer but to the players who play this game too. There is nothing meaningless about the text or the story or the characters. Getting hung up your claim of seeing the mc's ass 50% of the time in scenes is by this point irrelevant. It's irrelevant because the vast majority of games are this way.

Your insulting the game for the sheer sake of it. The story is wonderful as are the characters. When it comes to avn's I am extremely picky on what I play. There are many titles out there I won't even touch because I know I wouldn't enjoy them, but I don't just go to those game's forum and just out right insult a game with a very flimsy argument. This is the kind of nonsense I'd expect from another developer jealous because of large following this developer has and deserves. I also noticed a LOT of new accounts, which all can't be a coincidence. The fact you felt the need to apologize just adds even more insult to your comment.

The last quote. "along with lousy artwork". Screenshots main page, game isn't for you, move on, and don't look back, but you've made a number of these posts, which clearly shouts your doing nothing but trolling to get a rise out of someone.
I think the worst of these are those that go to a game they clearly don't like or even borderlines their interest, skips through it, then proceeds to comment and say "I don't like this, it sucks." Losing battle and demoralizing for all creators.

Bonetone24

May 24, 2019
Having similar issues to others. When i finished the game and tried to update, it gave me an invalid package message. Then i speedran the game only saving at the final render and still nothing. Anyone got i tried and true method to get book 2 on android?

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
So glad I finally played this. Best implementation of Koikatsu graphics I've seen. Deep feels on some of the story arcs, plenty of romance, and female characters you could easily fall in love with. Gave 5 stars on the review and will probably check out subscriber status. Particularly good if you're a fan of romance, polyamory, and incest.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes