• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
My Time With You Book 1 Remastered Chapters 1-11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Sniperviper6

Feb 23, 2022
The pool scene was great as is, as I said; Hana is still in the dark and MC actually thinks before he acts(sometimes he even overthinks). Having the scene then and there would've been out of character, even for Hana.

Naming their release by chapters, is where I think they made a mistake, people see chapter 15 then assume the game has been on for like 2-3 years and hoping to see the other girls immediately but taking a closer look, if you exclude the 6 month hiatus; this game has only had 10 months to its age and half of it was their learning phase during the earlier chapters which made most of it short.

They're putting as much as content as possible without breaking any characters/part of the story, and given the 10 month period; the fanservice in this game is already vast and well-delivered; not 1st position, 2nd position, cum + there's actual development of their characters during the deed as well(in some, not in all). Understandably, Yukine having the majority may rub off people in the wrong way especially to those who don't like her but it fits; so I believe they'll balance this out so to those who don't like her will have to wait but I don't think they will have to wait long.

The story is indeed 15 chapters in, but chapters 1-4 COMBINED are smaller than chapter15 ALONE. I'm 100% sure that's because they just started and trying to get the hang of it.

I have not seen a game with a faster development than this one.
10 months = 15 chapters with each of their chapters released ALL IN LESS THAN 1 MONTH.
And I may sound like a broken jukebox but again, their chapters get bigger each release yet the quality is improving along with it although I think LO's posting of release dates then missing them is a tad bit annoying yet again still less than a month and faster than other typical devs.

So please look closely as to how it's not possible for the other girls to have proper screentime.

Even if this game reaches chapter 40, the game would only be in development in a total of less than 3 years.
Just because they are a couple pressed for time together doesn't mean we need to see Yukine get railed immediately after Hana gets her moment. Its just poor narrative structure. It takes the "ooomf" out of Hana's moment when it is so short-lived.

But hey, if Yukine truly does disappear for a good bit and this game goes on for 30 plus chapters then that'll ease some of the frustration.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Quick question. Why does the little sister keep calling the mc her older brother Aneki? It means elder sister if i'm not mistaken...

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Quick question. Why does the little sister keep calling the mc her older brother Aneki? It means elder sister if i'm not mistaken...
I think it's supposed to be aniki, which is a an informal or delinquent way of saying big bro.
You're right that aneki is big sis, with the same informality. Probably just a typo, there's not much difference between aniki and aneki in the english script so it's an easy mistake. I honestly didn't even notice till you pointed it out.

Reactions: Xegrid and Burgh917

Aug 14, 2018
Miho tells me that she was expecting someone else (can't start book 2) even though I played book 1 up to the part where it sends me back to the menu after finishing (twice).
Did I miss something I have to do? E.g.: Book 1 and 2 have to go into the same folder (I have them in seperate folders).
May I ask how book 2 checks if book 1 has been finished?

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
That's so far, that's only chapter 9, book 1 ends at ch11. Did you download book 1 here?

Does the game really sends you back after this scene u mentioned?

After you finish ch11, with this man on the scene.
Book 2 reads your save file.

c11s803.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: 01234

Aug 14, 2018
That's so far, that's only chapter 9, book 1 ends at ch11.
You got it right.
I played a download I did a while back and never looked into if book 1 actually only had 9 chapters. I got the recent one from here and the transition to book 2 works fine now.
Thanks for helping me figure it out. :D(y)

Reactions: eolostudios

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
The mega link for Book 1 is dead :(
My Time With You book 1 Public download links:
PC/Linux: ||
Mac: ||
Android: ||

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
My Time With You Book 2 Ch.16
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: m4pII

APTiCT

May 30, 2020
eolostudios really enjoying the game so far! Just a quick question. After installing the latest android version, I copied my old saves and somehow MC's name changed to None. Is there any way to fix that? Maybe through save editor?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
downloaded the latest but getting error seems dev switched from renpy 7.4.4 to 8.0.3 since last release:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 210, in script call
    call _gl_test
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in script
    $ __gl_test()
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
    $ __gl_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
    _gl_performance_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
    ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\MyTimewithYou-Book2Chapter16-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "F:\MyTimewithYou-Book2Chapter16-pc\renpy\main.py", line 660, in main
    run(restart)
  File "F:\MyTimewithYou-Book2Chapter16-pc\renpy\main.py", line 146, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "F:\MyTimewithYou-Book2Chapter16-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 938, in run_context
    context.run()
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
    call _gl_test
    $ __gl_test()
  File "F:\MyTimewithYou-Book2Chapter16-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "F:\MyTimewithYou-Book2Chapter16-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 390, in <module>
    $ __gl_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
    _gl_performance_test()
  File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
    ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
  File "F:\MyTimewithYou-Book2Chapter16-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "F:\MyTimewithYou-Book2Chapter16-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3341, in interact
    self.start()
  File "F:\MyTimewithYou-Book2Chapter16-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2249, in start
    self.post_init()
  File "F:\MyTimewithYou-Book2Chapter16-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2330, in post_init
    self.set_icon()
  File "F:\MyTimewithYou-Book2Chapter16-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2369, in set_icon
    with renpy.loader.load(icon) as f:
  File "F:\MyTimewithYou-Book2Chapter16-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 820, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
OSError: Couldn't find file 'gui/window_icon.png'.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
My Time with You 0.16
Sun Sep 18 05:30:13 2022
AND more errors which can't be ignored, this release is missing A LOT of files

Last edited:

Andromodus

Feb 9, 2020
what has changed? ive personally felt that the last few updates where small so i dont want to redownload something that i can just wait for more for

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes