My top 150 favorites/most beautiful&hot girls

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I just want to make a top 100 for fun and shared it. As for why make my own topic, it's because I want to update with knew discoveries and it's a lot of work, butter to have mine than answer in a topic full of people posting their top 5 or 10.

Obviously it's personnal taste and a lot of you won't agree because I like more brunette, girls in their 20s or don't like really big boobs (like when it's too much) which eliminate a lot of 95zone's Milf...
It can be repetitive in that aspect, obviously If I find a girl hot, another one who looks like her will be too. Still I think there is a lot of different girls and game here. Obviously I didn't play all of them and maybe forgot girls I love because I didn't think about them but hey !

I will give the name of the girl AND the game, it will help you if you want to know where she comes from.
No Honey Select game, I love Eternum and some others but it would only add more difficulties. I need to know the girl to include her. For exemple I'm still at the 2.0 of Summer's Gone so there won't be Sasha and some others fans favorites.

Places are not that important, sometimes I don't have a good memory of the characters and some pictures aren't that representative. Sometimes the girl is really beautiful but have just a really low screentime that doesn't help her to get higher. I rate the look, not how I like the girl even though sometimes I'm biaised.

Time to start and I will probably cut the top in 4 parts because only 64 images are authorized/message.

150 - Nikki (University of Problems)

Nikki (University of Problems).jpg
My only choice in this game, I do like some others like Yuki or Sarah but Nikki is the hottest even more because she tease a lot. I don't find UoP faces amazing that's why she is "only" 150th (only, I knom more than 1500 girls so she is top 10%) even though I really like her more.

149 - Phoebe (Project Atmosphere)
Phoebe (Project Atmosphere).PNG Phoebe3 (Project Atmosphere).jpg Phoebe4 (Project Atmosphere).jpg

Not my favorite one because I don't like sister-archetype but she is such a tease so I put her above some characters that looks (imo) better in the game even though she isn't the first.

148 - Chloe (Freshwomen)

Chloe (FreshWomen).PNG Chloe2 (Freshwomen).jpg

Cute asian are almost always a win. She is nerdy but sexy and uninhibited.

147 - Charlotte (Hillside)

Charlotte (Hillside).png Charlotte2 (Hillside).jpg

Yeah I'm not into MILF but I didn't want to lose all of you and she is probably one of my favorite out there and I guess a lot of people would have her far higher.
It helps that she has a believable body (she still is a model).

146 - Grace (Pine Falls)

Grace (Pine Falls).jpg Grace (Pine Falls).png

She could be higher but I don't remember her well because I never finish her game. She has a great body and looks beautiful.

145 - Cathy (How to fix the Future)

Cathy (How to fix the future).png

Beautiful girl, not really my taste (clothes/make up) but she is really cool so I put her here.

144 - Nina (Cybernetic Seduction)

Nina (Cybernetic Seduction).PNG Nina2 (Cybernetic Seduction).jpg

Pretty fun girl, I didn't put her higher (like most of CS girls) because the game is only starting, I didn't really had the time to lewd her.

143 - Olivia (Radiant)

Olivia (Radiant).png

Cute redhead but my list favorite of the sister physic-wise. The others two are hot, she is only cute and still on my top.

142 - Jennifer (Two Weaks)

Jennifer (Two Weeks).png Jennifer2 (two weeks).png

Really hot, could be far higher if it wasn't a 5 years old game that I almost forgot. This model is well known and I like some others on the same style for exemple Amy from Lust Theory :

Amy2 (Lust Theoryà.jpg

This bitchy YA look is hot.

141 - Cara (Intertwined)

Cara (Intertwined).PNG

I don't have a lot to say about Cara, she isn't the most interesting character of Intertwined but has some cute moments with MC and she looks great.

140 - Maya (Tune in to the Show)

Maya (Tune in to the show).PNG

This one look reaaally cute. I didn't like all "TitS" visuals, but renders are pretty good even more when it's about Maya. Could have bein higher on look only but I like her normally and that doesn't help to pick up some places.

139 - Gloria (City of Broken Dreamers)

Gloria (City of Broken Dreamers).jpg

I don't remember her well to be honest. I didn't play this game since like 2019 because I want to rush it when it's finished. She was looking good.

138 - Julia (Freshwomen)

Julia (FreshWomen).PNG Julia2 (Freshwomen).jpg Julia3 (Freshwomen).png

Julia has a great body and looks really cute. She is already the second character from Freshwomen and not the last one. Looks maybe a little too young for me (as Olivia but still sexy)

137 - Olseya (Vinovella University)

Olesya.PNG

This one could be surprising :
She isn't an important character of the game and there is a lot of others good looking girls, but I don't know she is my favorite. I like her style.

136 - Rylee (Matrix Hearts)

Rylee (Matrix Heart).PNG

I didn't know I had a thing for redhead. Maybe it's only on AVNs, they do like to propose a lot of beautiful red head girls and Rylee is a good exemple.

135 - Pam (Strangers on Paper)

Pam (Strangers on Paper).png

Pam is a beautiful lady and looks really great. My biggest problem is that there is only the first update of Strangers on Paper and she is only a little part of it.
This game has amazing renders and maybe the best writing I've seen in an AVN. It could be fantastic if it's not abandoned.

134 - Haley (Lust Academy)

Haley (Lust Academy).png

Basically Hermione with big boobs and who doesn't like Hermione ?

133 - Alex (Thirty Days)

Alex (Thirty Days).png

Cute girl, she teases a lot too.

132 - Eve (Summer Heat)

Eve (SummerHeat).jpg

She really isn't my style but hey, Summer Heat girls are really good looking and even an emo girl can be in my top if she is coming from this game.
Look at dat ass.

131 - Nina (Love Season)

Nina (Love Season).png

Good looking read head (one more), she has a little bit of Triss from Witcher 3 don't you think ?

130 - Lucy (False Hero)

Lucy (False Hero).png

Lucy2 (False Hero).jpg

Hmmm. She could be in my top 30 I think. She really has something more. The problem is that I played False Hero a long time ago, only once or twice and I didn't like it that much so I don't have a lot of good memories of her.

129 - Sue (Freshwomen)

Sue (FreshWomen).PNG

I find Julia cutest, but Sue has that sex appeal wich make the difference.

128 - Meg (Lust Theory)
Meg (Echoes of Lust).png

Good looking girl and interesting comportment.

127 - Ashe (Friends in Need)

Ashe (Friends in need).png

Amazing blonde. I didn't know who to choose from Friends in Need but I think she is still my favorite even though there is this other blonde that is even sexier.
She has a really sexy mouth.

126 - Eleanor (Defending Lydia Collier)

Eleanor (Defendig Lydia Collier).png

Cute and sexy secretary. She has some weird aspect later in the game.

125 - Torrie (Lineage or Legacy)

Torrie (Lineage or Legacy).png

It's the last game I played so it's help her but I do love her differents outfits.

124 - Dizzy (Colour of my Sound)

Dizzy (Color of my Sound).png

I don't remember her at all tbh but I had this image and she looks great and sexy.

123 - Jessica (Jessica O'Neil Hard News)

Jessica (Jessica O'Neil Hard News).jpg

Another well known MILF on F95Zone. Beautiful and hot blonde lady.

122 - Diana (Sorrow)

Diana (Sorrow).PNG

Good looking girl but her game was abandonned fast...

121 - Katie (City of Broken Dreamers)

Katie2 (City of Broken Dreamers).png

Really sexy women with this scientist look I love it. Maybe a little low for you if you've played the game but remember that I played it in 2019. Spoiler there is no Madison (I think it's her name) this popular redhead are boobs too big for my taste. She looks great too but it's a top 150 so it's only my 5 or 10% favorites.

120 - Nat (Chrome Lifeline)

Nat (Chrome Lifeline).PNG

When I look at her I think she could be higher, she has this really good looking brunette style.
But this game had one or two updates a long time ago and never since, so I don't remember her tbh.

119 - Dr Kaharadian (Artemis)

Dr Kaharadian (Artemis).PNG

Oh sexy doctor ~
I like her style.

118 - Ashlyn (Halfway House)

Ashlyn (Halfway House).PNG

I don't remember her well because I played HH a long time ago but I do remember her being really hot.

117 - Veronica (Race of Life)

Veronica (Race of Life).PNG

I also remember her being not, but not much more because RoL has only one update.

116 - Selina (Become a Rockstar)
Selina (Become a Rockstar).png

One of the first hot redhead I met on F95zone really good looking, even with the years passing by.

115 - Zoe (Lust Theory)

Zoe (Echoes of Lust).png Zoe2 (Lust Theory).jpg

She isn't the most beautiful girl but I always had a soft spot for Zoe. You know she has a specific face that we didn't see elsewhere that makes her unique.

114 - Rachel (Photo Hunt)

Rachel (Photo Hunt).jpg Rachel2 (Photo Hunt).jpg
Rachel3 (Photo Hunt).jpg Rachel4 (Photo Hunt).jpg

This one is really cute and her regard is :oops:

113 - Elsa (Corporate Culture)

Elsa (Corporate Culture).png

Corporate Culture is underrated. Elsa is such a cool girl.

112 - Tiffany (Acquainted)

Tiffany (Acquainted).PNG

Great look but still 0 news about Acquainted...

111 - Eisley (Move the Chains)

Eisley (Move the Chains).png

Only play the first update but Eisley looks amazing.

110 - Diana (Tune in to the Show)

Diana (Tune in to the show).PNG

I really like Diana, she has that ladylike style that makes her distinguished.
And those green eyes !

109 - Nina (Summer Heat)

Nina (Summer Heat).PNG

A tinder girl that we haven't met yet but god, look at her.

108 - Kim (Yesterday Crossroad)

Kim (Yesterday's Crossroad).png

I think her hate is injustified, she is an interesting character. I want to know more about her motivation. Cute asian btw.

107 - Zelda (Artemis)

Zelda (Artemis).PNG Zelda2 (Artemis).PNG

A weird but fun girl, I love Zelda, she is so much fun to be around !

Number 106 in the next part of the top !!

Last edited:

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Ok this is time for part 2

106 - Victoria (Summer's Gone)

Victoria2 (Summer's Gone).png Victoria3 (Summer's Gone).png

Victoria is special because I don't like her that much but yeah she is pretty.
I didn't play SG in few years because I've wait for more content and the full "remake" of the two first chapter.
There is a lot of other beautiful girl but you will see "only" 5 of them in this top !

105 - Mira (Thirty Days)

Mira (Thirty Days).png Mira2 (Thirty Days).png

Young and sexy asian girl. I liked the moments with her.

104 - Freya (Cybernetic Seduction)

Freya (Cybernetic Seduction).PNG

What an hot blonde. Hyped to know more about her !

103 - Da-Eun (Tune in to the Show)

Da-Eun (Tune in to the show).PNG

The last one from this game !
Her boobs are too much and I really dislike this aspect of her but otherwise she is cute, sexy and also a good character.

102 - Ruby (Secret of Whispering Pines)

Ruby (Secret of Whispering Pines).PNG

A fun horror game, Ruby looks great. I didn't chose a WMV character, but I think that WMV's Ruby is maybe (with bailey ?) my favorite too.

101 - Rebecca (Summer Heat)

Rebecca (Summer Heat).jpg

Wtf look at her. Yeah boobs are a little to big for my taste but she is overall curvy (in a good way) and really cute.
She is the second tinder character and has already a lot of fans.

100 - Paige (Westview Academy)

Paige (Westview Academy).png View attachment Paige2 (Westview Academy).webp

She looks so pretty. Maybe she will became even higher with time as the game is only started.
Great character and classy look.

99- Paige (Artemis)

Paige (Artemis).PNG

A paige may hidde another one and this Paige looks pretty cool too (even more in this Samus Outfit)
Great character.

98 - Alex (The Changing Season)

Alex (The Changing Season).png

Alex is looking great and could be far higher if she wasn't from an abandonned game that I almost forget...

97 - Maerin'Losi Nevae (The Sixth Realm)

Maerin'Losi Nevae (The sixth realm).png

Another abandonned game I think. She was great.

96 - Hannah (Adored by the Devil)

Hannah (Adored by the Devil).PNG

A sexy redhead, I only played the first update (I know there is 4 now).

95 - Rion (Sandstorm)

Rion (Sandstorm).PNG Rion2 (Sandstorm).PNG

Rion is from an old game but I think that she looks great.

94 - Yui (Project ATMOSPHERE)

Yui (Project Atmosphere).PNG Yui2 (Project Atmosphere).PNG Yui4 (Project Atmosphere).jpg

One of the best Asian looking character here, her jealous side is a bit frustrating but the character is interesting in the story.

93 - Julia (Bound to Please)

Julia (Bound to please).PNG

Another game that only started, maybe she will climb later on ?

92 - Rachel (Long Trip to your Mom)

Rachel (Long Trip to your mom).png

This game was average and later abandonned but that girl was really fun.

91 - Chelsea (Off the Record)

Chelsea (Off the Record).PNG

... Why this game was abandonned... Great loss.

90 - Celeste (Excluded)

Celeste (Excluded).PNG

Not a classic face we've seen a lot here and that's a good point.
Asian + big boobs is always a win too (when it's not huge at least)

89 - Yoon (Free Pass)

Yoon (Free Pass).PNG Yoon (Free Pass v2).png
Yoon2 (Free Pass v2).png

Yoon changed a lot because of the rework of Free Pass but has a young or milf asian she always looks good.

88 - Isabel (DeLUCA Familly)

Isabel (DeLuca Family).png

Not it's not a blasphemy. I played this game once at the start and I know it's really popular but I don't remember girls well and this image isn't from the standard game so.. She is the only one I put because I don't remember the other even though they were good looking (that's the point I remember)

87 - Emily (Halfway House)

Emily3 (Halfway House).jpg
Emily2 (Halfway House).png

One of the few unforgetable character from AVN. She looks really cute, but she isn't. Really difficult but interesting to follow.

86 - Flavia (Welcome to Free Will)

Flavia (Welcome to Free Will).PNG Flavia2 (Welcome to Free Will).PNG

Flavia is one of the hottest girl from AVN. And maybe you didn't see her with motorclothes !

85 - Natalie (A shot in the Dark)

Natalie (A shot in the Dark).PNG

Another cutie ! From a pretty cool game.

84 - Gabby (Freshwomen)

Gabby (Fresh Women).PNG

This one is particularly hot. Not an important character but one of the best look of the game.

83 - Rosa (Become a Rockstar)

Rosa (Become a Rockstar).jpg Rosa2 (Become a Rockstar).jpg

MILF time again ! Selina's mother is horny and really hot too.

82 - Alice (Broken Promise)

Alice (Broken Promise).PNG

Another good looking blonde, and another abandoned game.

81 - Leslie (Westview Academy)

Leslie (Westview Academy).png

I know a lot of this model variation, but she is maybe the greatest or not far from it.

80 - June (Colour of my sound)

June (Color of my Sound).png

Another girl that I don't remember well but she has this mystic vibe that I like a lot.

79 - Emily (Freshwomen)

Emily (Fresh Women°.PNG

Anoooother Emily and not even the last one. She has the look but I don't really like her.

78 - Nikki (Intertwined)

Nikki (Intertwined).PNG Nikki2 (Intertwined).PNG

Far higher than her cute sister heh, she looks so hot it helps.

77 - Natalya (Race of Life)

Natalya (Race of Life).PNG

Typical representation of why we love blondes.

76 - Diana (Move the Chains)

Diana (Move the Chains).png

Third and last Diana of the top, she is a quiet one but has this "beautiful icy queen" style in a good way.

75 - Anya (Lifelong Secrets)

Anya (Lifelong Secret).PNG

A really realistic look for this one. And great game that parody a lot of popular characters.
There is a Jill Valentine that look close from the RE one.

74 - Danielle (Dreamland)

Danielle (Dreamland).jpg

Lea hot friend is horny and you will know it fast. This look work well and remind me a Fetish Locator character.

73 - Car Lady (???) (Summer Heat)

Car Lady (summer heat).PNG

An interesting character ...

72 - Rebecca (The Best Day of your Life)

Rebecca (The best day of our lives).PNG

Nothing particular on this one, beautiful classic blonde.

71 - Ayane (Love and Temptation)

Ayane (Family Drama Temptation).png

Curvy asian is what we didn't know we needed.

70 - Samantha (Beyond Tomorrow)

Samantha (Beyond Tomorrow).png

I think her look is quite unique and I love that. She is charismatic.

69 - Sarah (Being a DiK)

Sarah (Being a Dik).PNG Sarah2 (Being a dik).PNG

I'm probably a rare person here without a top full a BaDiK but there is still some survivor.
Sarah is by far my favorite not main LI of the game and even my second favorite, we need more time with her.
She is so much fun, so sexy and horny that the 69th spot was made for her.
I think it's important because she hasn't an original or better design than other girls I put her above the others because of her personality too.

68 - Layla (Intertwined)

Layla (Intertwined).png

One of my favorite character from AVN because of her joyful personality and her cute side.

67 - Nami (Summer's Gone)

Nami2 (Summer's Gone).jpg

After a popular game, a popular character.
Nami is one of the most famous redhead of F95Zone and I can understand why. Really good looking girl, I really want to restart SG soon but I will wait the next update !

66 - Summer (Dreamland)

Summer (Dreamland).PNG Summer3 (Dreamland).jpg

Top of the top of the bitchy college blonde, I love her sexyness.

65 - Isabella (Estate Dominate)

Isabella (Estate Dominate).png Isabella2 (Estate Dominate).png Isabella3 (Estate Dominate).png

Brunette version of the bitchy college girl, she is sexier than Summer not because of her look but because of her horrible personality.

64 - Allison (Radiant)

Allison (Radiant).PNG

One of the three sisters from Radiant and my second favorite. She is sexy, she knows it and she is the only one using her advantages atm.

63 - Vanessa (Long Story Short)

Vanessa2 (LSS).png Vanessa (LSS).png

A really reaaally hot character from LSS. An horny tease for sure.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Time for the 3rd part !

62 - Amy (Double Homework)

Amy (Double Homework).png

Long knee socks and gamer, I love that girl.

61 - Emily (Our Home)

Emily (Our Home).PNG

One more Emily. I like the start of the game, and I really want to see her intergrated in the main story !

60 - Lea (Dreamland)

Lea (Dreamland).PNG Lea2 (Dreamland).jpg

Could be the hottest girl I've seen in an AVN, it's maybe even a little too much for my taste. She looks sooo bitchy.
But I can't remove her from here she is too sexy for that.

59 - Jenny (Long Story Short)

Jenny (Long Story Short).png Jenny2 (Long Story Short).png

Just after Vanessa another LSS girl. I love her design
Really sexy, too much boobs for me but it could be worse.

58 - Ashley (AoA Academy)

Ashley (AoA Academy).png Ashley3 (AoA).PNG Ashley2 (AoA Academy).png

Amazing look, good personality, Ashley is a great character. I want to see her ending but the game is abandoned and by far my saddest experience here. TLG :'(

57 - Lina (Photo Hunt)

Lina (Photo Hunt).png

Another hottie, I didn't play that much at Photo Hunt, my loss because she is a cutie pie.

56 - Emma (Become a Rockster)

Emma (Become a Rockstar).PNG

A really hot girl with one of the best ass in AVN imo. (At least 3-4 years ago)
We are still waiting her ending but it will come.

55 - Mei (Dreamland)

Mei (Dreamland).PNG Mei2 (Dreamland).jpg

My favorite look from Dreamland but it's a close fight with Lea, Summer and even Danielle. They are all looking great.

54 - June - Few Years Ago (Artemis)

June few years ago (Artemis).PNG

To be honest June has my least favorite design from Artemis.
But few years before the story she was looking like that and oh my god, she really was my type of girl.

53 - Helen (The Grey Dream)

Helen (The Grey Dream).PNG

Return of the bitchy side ! But we can't say anything, look at her she can do what she wants with a lot of men.

52 - Alyssa (Westview Academy)

Alyssa (Westview Academy).png

Classic beautiful brunette and a interesting character.

51 - Athena (Westview Academy)

Athena (Westview Academy).png

Just above her friend Alyssa. I think Alyssa is more beautiful but Athena has a more original design that's why she is a bit higher. They both looks great.

50 - Ollie (The Bodyguard)

Ollie (The Bodyguard).PNG

It's my hot choice from my top 50.
She looks a bit weird (and f*ck the game is abandoned), but I do love girls with like something else in their face.
She could be a real actress, she has something and I love that even though she looks a little bit young.

49 - Cece (Leap of Faith)

Cece2 (Leap of Fait).PNG

And it's time for a forum's favorite, Cece.
Amazing character and cute looking girl, with a tragic story.

48 - Jasmine (Race of Life)

Jasmine (Race of Life).PNG Jasmine2 (Race of Life).PNG

It was a long time since the last redhead and she is here to change this fact.
Jasmine looks so fuckin great, and I really want a third update to see her more !

47 - Aurora (AoA Academy)

Aurora2 (AoA).PNG Aurora (AoA Academy).png

A beautiful lady, I was waiting for her story and was really invested but AoA will never know an ending.

46 - Novah (Love Season)

Novah.png

Body, Legs, Eyes, Novah has eveything. Really great looking brunette and totally my taste.

45 - Yuna (Move the Chains)

Yuna (Move the Chains).png

Move the Chains is only starting but her character grabbed me !
Yuna looks cute, cool and sexy at the same time.

44 - Charlotte (Excluded)

Charlotte (Excluded).PNG

I had a thing for that girl, she would be even higher if this game wasn't abandoned before the 3rd update !

43 - Mila (Summer's Gone)

Mila2 (Summer's Gone).png

Mila3 (Summer's Gone).jpg

Mila seems to have changed a lot, but I never played the game since rework.
Even though it's another case of character with too much boobs for me she is looking great and really hot so obviously she is in my top.

42 - Katrine (Acquainted)

Katrine (Acquainted).PNG

I love her design but Acquainted in one year has only one update that blocked me a bit, I don't remember her except her design.

41 - Paris (Acquainted)

Paris (Acquainted).png

Exactly the same has Katrine, she looks maravilloso but I want to see more of the game so I didn't want to put one of them in my top 40.

40 - Ria (Move the Chains)

Ria (Move the chains).png

Not a lot to say about her right now except that she is looking good like every girl in this top.
I wait for me, her debut were intriguing.

39 - Eliza (Lineage or Legacy)

Eliza (Lineage of Legacy).png

Another brunette that is typically my taste. She has some interesting moment in the third and last chapter of the game.
I really want to see her again.

38 - Haley (The Grey Dream)

Haley (The Grey Dream).PNG

Beautiful and sexy, I liked her character too at the opposite of this b*tch Helen.

37 - Bree (Summer Heat)

Bree2 (SummerHeat).PNG Bree3 (SummerHeat).PNG.jpg Bree4 (Summer Heat).png

Bree is one of those overly popular Summer Heat character and a member of my top 3 of the game.
Her ginger hair and slim body makes her looking so good. And her playful side is cute too.

36 - Alice (Corporate Culture)

Alice (Corporate Culture).png Alice2 (Corporate Culture).png

Cece before Cece. (And with more boobs)
Alice was the top of the top few years ago and she is still a really good looking character. Really agreable character too.

35 - Natalie (Cybernetic Seduction)

Natalie3 (Cybernetic Seduction).PNG Natalie (Cybernetic Seduction).PNG

A great looking barmaid that is currently my favorite CS character. I could have put a looot of those girls but I only chose 3 for the moment. The game is pretty new after all.

34 - Julia (Yesterday Crossroad)

Julia (Yesterday's Crossroad).png

Beautiful classic lady archetype, I like her vibe and she looks really great.
I wait for the next update !

33 - Kiara (Elite Garden)

Kiara (Elite Garden).png

Another sexy college girl, and she is really promising as a girl from a new game.
She choose the cold side over the bitchy one but already opened herself a bit.

32 - Angelica (Babysitters)

Angelica2 (Babysitters).PNG

She reminds me that I forgot about Jessica from Babysitter but she will do for her too.
Angelica is so f*ckin sexy and tease the most that she can her step father (and it works).
She looks a lot like Summer and some others but it works everytime.

31 - Sage (Being a DiK)

Sage3 (Being a Dik).PNG

Sage is my favorite BaDiK character. I guess it isn't an original choice most of us loving her, Jill or Isabella but I think it's justified.
Sage is hot, fun to be around and had some great moments.
0 BaDiK characters in my top 30 can be surprising but there is a lot of cute, beautiful or hot girl out there.

30 - Anne (Zenos Anthology)

Anne (Zenos Anthology).PNG

Anne is really cute. She is taunting male intinct of protectiveness, and it works for me too.
I didn't put her higher because Zenos was only starting when I played it and there wasn't a lot of content with her.

29 - Kana (STWA : The Unbroken)

Kana (The Unbroken).PNG

Kana is a strong and sexy lady, that works very well in the story as a big tease.
She won over me. I like how she is tanned.

28 - Maya (Project Atmosphere)

Maya (Project Atmosphere).PNG Maya2 (Project ATMOSPHERE).PNG

Maya is looking great, she has an body that can awaken dead, she isn't the most interesting girl otherwise.

27 - Lucy (The Entrepreneur)

Lucy2 (The Entrepreneur).png
Lucy (The Entrepreneur).PNG

Lucy is an great character, I love her so much. As the best friend and teammate of the MC she is irrepleceable for him.
At the same time she is really good looking and know when to be sexy.

26 - Tamara (Double Homework)

Tamara2 (Double Homework).png
Tamara (Double Homework).png

Look at that kinky tease !
Tamara is pretty sexy and her regard show how she want MC. I love her despite her being a little b*tch everytime.

25 - Sarah (Bitch Squad)

Sarah (Bitch Squad).PNG

If it was only about how I like a character she would be even higher on the top.
I love her so much, this cute and innocent girl member of this bitchy team you don't know why.
Her discovering her kink is pretty fun too. Sarah is definitely a top 10 character for me but she is "just" cute if we're talking only about design. She is probably already far higher that she would be if I didn't like her that much.

24 - Valeria (Intertwined)

Victoria (Intertwined).PNG

Imo the hottest Intertwined girl. I know Intertwined is now an old standard but ingame she is still a really big tease.

23 - Mia (Summer Heat)

Mia (Summer Heat).PNG Mia4 (Summer Heat).jpg

Mia is a shy girl, but she hide an incredible body and maybe even more.
I loved her from her first appearance. I know few crazy fans of her in SH topic we are together guys. (But she isn't the 1st sorry)

22 - Susanne (Elite Garden)

Susanne (Elite Garden).png

From a shy cutie to another one.
What I like the most about Suzanne his probably her eyes that transport a lot of meaning in her regarde and also remind me Rebecca from AoA Academy and that alone is a big help.
A beautiful but nothing out of ordinary girl, that I could have like even IRL.

21 - Valentine (The Entrepreneur)

Valentine (The Entrepreneur).PNG Valentine2 (The Entrepreneur).PNG

Valentine is a great character. I'm a little bit sad because I liked her hair more at the start of the game but she is still an attractive lady close to my top 20.

And talking about a top 20, the last girls will be in a new message.

Last edited:

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
And now the top 20 !

20 - Anna (The Grey Dream)

Anna (The Grey Dream).PNG

Last The Grey Dream character : A beautiful blonde.
She looks great like most of this AVN characters.

19 - Rachel (Double Homework)

Rachel (Double Homework).png Rachel2 (Double Homework).jpg

18 - Jaye (Chasing Sunset)

Jaye (Chasing Sunset).png Jaye2 (Chasing Sunset).png Jaye3 (Chasing Sunset).png

Jaye is another F95zone favorite and maybe the most iconic ginger hair in my opinion. (With Saga but it's because of Badik popularity)
She is really interesting story-wise and is almost perfection physically from her tan skin, beautiful eyes, hot body and lovely hair.

17 - Bella (Summer's Gone)
Bella (Summer's Gone).png

And this ii time for the probably most popular character from all AVNs. Maybe her only rivals could be from BaDiK being the most popular game helping a lot.

Everybody already know Bella I don't have talk about her a lot. If Jaye is the most iconic redhead, Bella is hands down the most iconic blonde with no concurrence.
And she is overly charismatic too.

16 - Elspeth

Elspeth2 (The Unbroken).png
Elspeth (The Unbroken).PNG Elspeth3 (The Unbroken).png

If Jaye & Sage are the most iconic redhead my favorite is Elspeth. She is hot and a really strong lady that I love to interact with, with the MC.
She has an breathtaking body and a lot of hard punchlines.

15 - Miru (Where it all Began)

Miru (Where it all began).PNG Miru2 (Where it all began).jpg

Classic after classics, Miru is the face of Where it all Began the other game of Ocean Lab.
She is this gorgeous and mysterious brunette with cute shapely eyes. I only did the first update of the game as I know that this game will take a while to advance and I'm eager to continu !

14 - Amy (Strangers on Paper)

Amy (Strangers on paper).png Amy2 (Strangers on paper).png Amy3 (Strangers on paper).png

Amy is a real weirdo with some Age of Empire references.
She also has those tremendous almond eyes, this cute little smile and beautiful hair.
Maybe the most promising character I've ever seen this game being an artistic masterpiece even in the writing.
I recommend everybody to play the first update if they want more than just a sex game.

13 - Kailey (Lost at Birth)

Kailey (Lost at Birth).PNG Kailey2 (Lost at Birth).jpg

I'm at a loss for words, Kailey looks so great, her cute little mouse and beautiful face had me everytime.
She is easily one of the cutest girl from AVNs, and if you don't like (possible) incest relationship she will be your nemesis because it's hard to resist her.

12 - Cassandra (Lost at Birth)

Cas (Lost at Birth).PNG Cas2 (Lost at Birth).PNG

Two LaB characters in a row !
Cassandra is an incredibly beautiful free woman who loves sex and make you know it.
I love her style she is the perfect representation of the hot brunette.

11 - Valerie (Shale Hill Secrets)

Valerie3 (Shale Hill).png Valerie2 (Shale Hill).PNG

I love Valerie, how she is always dominant, funny and sexy at the same time. She never leave alone the MC in a fun way by teasing him a lot.
She also have this curvy body and provocative eyes that makes her irresistible.

10 - Heidi (Bare Witness)

Heidi (Bare Witness).PNG Heidi2 (Bare Witness).jpg
Heidi3 (Bare Witness).jpg

Time for top 10 !
I love few characters in Bare Witness but only one make my top 150 and it's directly a top 10 !
But Heidi has this thing I already talk twice with Ollie (and Zoe I think ?).
Daz characters tend to be "perfect". The girls are beautiful in a certain way. But they are almost like to beautiful everytime the typical stereotype of the sexy or beautiful girl.
And sometimes you have this character that is still beautiful but has something in the shape of her face or eyes that makes her different.
And Heidi is one of them, she has a unique face and a brightful, dynamic and funny personnality that she only have. That's why she is one of my favorite characters.
And with all this charm she is also beautiful, her dance scene followed by a sex scene is one of my favorite sex scene ever despite being pretty simple.

9 - Madison (Radiant)

Madison (Radiant).png Madison2 (Radiant).PNG Madison3 (Radiant).PNG

I don't really know why but Madison always excited me a lot.
Maybe because she is the only of the three Radiant's sisters that doesn't give you everything you want from the start ?
She looks hot and cute at the same time, have this sensual body and lovely freckle.
I definitely have a soft spot for her but it makes sense since she is a top 10 for me !

8 - Alex (Long Story Short)

Alex (Long Story Short).png Alex2 (Long Story Short).PNG Alex3 (Long Story Short).png Alex4 (Long Story Short).png

It's not even legal to be this sexy !
If Elspeth was my favorite redhair, Alex is with Heidi my favorite blonde atm.
She is maybe the biggest tease of every AVN for me as she appear early in the game on Instagram and was posting a lot of pictures of herself soft at first and then more and more sexy and she wasn't even in the story at this moment.
Now she is part of it and is even more a tease. She looks great with her spicy slender body and big boobs !

7 - Emily (Long Story Short)

Emily (Long Story Short).png Emily2 (Long Story Short).png

If she isn't as much of a tease as Alex, she is imo even more beautiful and that's why I put her just above ever despite being a little less sexy (and I'm not even sure)
Emily has exactly the profile of the most beautiful girl I can imagine with my taste. I'm so eager to see her more has the story move forward !

And you know what ? It's not even the last Emily in this top !

6 - Maja (Summer's Gone)

Maja (Summer's Gone).png Maja2 (Summer's Gone).png

She is here and I didn't even see her since like 3 years because I didn't play SG lately.
And she didn't appear a lot... But she is so great looking that it makes me forget it.
I learn that she is not an LI and it was devastating because it's the most gorgeous girl of the game in my opinion.

5 - Julia (Games of Heart)

Julia (Game of Hearts).png Julia2 (Game of Hearts).png Julia3 (Game of Hearts).png

Julia is from a fairly recent game but she is already a top 10, even top 5 for me.
Look at those eyes, they are so beautiful. She is so beautiful.
She isn't there by coincidence, she reminds me a lot of Rebecca as all Games of Heart reminds me AoA Academy.
Her design but also her sensibility are palpable like it was the case for Rebecca. I don't know if the creator of the game is a TLG reapparence but I wish him the best.

4 - Sophie (Summer Heat)

Sophie (Summer Heat).PNG Sophie3 (SummerHeat).PNG

And yeah that's the time for my favorite Summer Heat character (that's not an easy task to achieve).
Like Emily she is the another exemple of the absolute perfect girl for me. But in a more introvert way.
Her body is my favorite of Summer Heat, and as I'm a sucker for brunette even her friend Bree was a no match for her.
She grab my interest so quickly, we are waiting since 11 month for the new updates, and I wish it will be worst the wait with a lot of Sophie moments. And Bree moments. And Mia moments. And Reb.. okay okay you understand.

3 - Amy (Project Atmosphere)

Amy (Project Atmosphere).PNG Amy2 (Project Atmosphere).PNG Amy4 (Project Atmosphere).jpg

Probably the less remarkable girl in my top 10 but sometimes you don't need much more.
She is still a pretty gorgeous young lady and I like her a lot with her round cheeks.

Amy is a pecular case to be honest. Totally my personal taste that makes me love her face in spite of being nothing special.
She is special to me though, I had a crush at her first appearance as a vendor in a cinema. She was a minor character back then and not a lot more was planned.
But hey, dev' decided to change some things in the story and she was propulsed as one of the main girl. I was waiting since the first updates to see her again and now everything change and she is that important woman in the story.
I'm really happy about it and glad to see her again. She is in my signature since a long time after all.
+ Even though I said that she is pretty normal I think most of us don't have a girlfriend looking this good.
Team Amy until the end !!!

2 - Emily (Shale Hill Secrets)

Emily5 (Shale Hill).png
Emily8 (Shale Hill).PNG
Emily7 (Shale Hill).png Emily67(Shale Hill).png Emily3 (Shale Hill).PNG Emily2 (Shale Hill).PNG

Do you need more ?
Yeah Emily IS (probably seconded by Alex ?) the character that excited me the most from my journey with AVNs.
It's hard to tell why.
I think it's probably and blend of differents factors :
- She his like a lot of girls here amazingly hot. Slender legs, thick body with breathtaking boobs hide by clothes but you can guess them + a beautiful face even if Shale Hill as a weird way to make them it works on me
- She is bit bitchy* with us, but you understand that there is a way to obtain some things. *It's not even wanted she is like that because of her way of thinking the world.
- Last but not least she is MC's ex and leave him for some reasons you understand but that makes their relationship even more sexy.

Overall she is the sexy ex girlfriend with an incredibly teasing body.
And as I said I have something with this game character design

1 - Rebecca (AoA Academy)

Rebecca (AoA Academy)2.PNG Rebecca4 (AoA Academy).png
Rebecca6 (AoA Academy).png
Rebecca12.PNG Rebecca11.PNG

For those knowing me a bit and even for the others it was an obvious choice from the start (profile picture + signature).
Rebecca is by far my favorite characters from AVN (even more than Amy, Heidi or Sophie) so she was an obvious first choice.

Yeah she isn't the most sexy girl in AVN, but you have to know that she does have big boobs and an even bigger (cute) ass, but this top is also make with some other ideas in mind.

And what makes Reb' different is her sensibilty, she exults melancoly, melancoly from her past mostly. And her eyes are so communicative, so meaningful.

She also looks really cute, the type of girl a guy want to protect but hey I don't really like boring WhiteKnights so I won't talk about it too much.

To resume she is a character that shows a lot of emotion thanks to the amazing renders of the game (especially her eyes), she is a romantic and sad one. At the same time she is fun to follow and cute.
And she is probably the character I wanted the more to see the end of her story but it will never happened and it's the saddest thing for me AVN-wise.

Rebecca is definitely best girl for me (sorry if for you it's weird when most of this top is about being hot and not who I prefer overall) and it will be hard to take her place. The fact that the game is abandoned make me want to another character to take the first place but at the same time I want her to stay top 1.

Thanks for watching (and even more reading for people who tried it), I wish you discovered a lot of games and girls with this top that waaaas loooong toooo makkeeeee !
See you next time for an update probably only with new girls more than an actualisation because it would take too much time.
Bye bye !

projman

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks for making the list. It showed some games I didn't know existed, and will be checking out. I think the woman from Hillside was way too low on your list, but it's just my opinion. It would be interesting to see others favorites as well. I think two that should be on the list are Triss from No More Money, and Maria from Sunshine Love.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You're such a fan that you got her name wrong. ;) #24 is Valeria, not Victoria.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Thank you for making this list, really cool! Appreciate that you didn't spoil the boobs (most of the time :p)
Disagree everytime I saw the words "her boobs are too big" though :LOL:

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I enjoy reading these rankings so I can see games I have yet to play, this one is well written and I like the little blurbs you put for each character
Yep it was the second purpose of this list, makes light on those AVNs. They aren't all goods because it still was a beauty/hotness top but most of them are !

Thanks for making the list. It showed some games I didn't know existed, and will be checking out. I think the woman from Hillside was way too low on your list, but it's just my opinion. It would be interesting to see others favorites as well. I think two that should be on the list are Triss from No More Money, and Maria from Sunshine Love.
You're totally in your right. As I said I'm not a big fan of older women (than me) and she is far older, her presence here is already meaningful and I can guess that people who love mature women would have her in their top 50 or even 10 !

I forgot who is Triss. I only play once (or few times in the same week) at No More Money to be honest but there where some cool girls in it. I remember more No More Secrets girls because I was playing each updates and was loving Lizzie, Vanessa, Amy and the step mom.
As for Sunshine Love I was thinking about the best friend of the main girl I don't remember her name. I love Melody too from the same author but know she looks too young imo.

You're such a fan that you got her name wrong. ;) #24 is Valeria, not Victoria.
I correct it, it's difficult to make 0 error in a long list, it was probably from when I named the picture. Thanks.

Thank you for making this list, really cool! Appreciate that you didn't spoil the boobs (most of the time :p)
Disagree everytime I saw the words "her boobs are too big" though :LOL:
Yeah I don't want to spoil because I think it's even hotter when you have to guess what's is hidden and people have to discover them. :D
And those few with boobs for most of them it's because I wasn't happy by full clothes images.

I do love big boobs, but reasonably big. I know it's a major disconsent here with two teams :LOL: (or even 3 with team small boobs)
It has to be on harmony with the shape of the body.

Reactions: shitass1001

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
I just want to make a top 100 for fun and shared it. As for why make my own topic, it's because I want to update with knew discoveries and it's a lot of work, butter to have mine than answer in a topic full of people posting their top 5 or 10.

Obviously it's personnal taste and a lot of you won't agree because I like more brunette, girls in their 20s or don't like really big boobs (like when it's too much) which eliminate a lot of 95zone's Milf...
It can be repetitive in that aspect, obviously If I find a girl hot, another one who looks like her will be too. Still I think there is a lot of different girls and game here. Obviously I didn't play all of them and maybe forgot girls I love because I didn't think about them but hey !

I will give the name of the girl AND the game, it will help you if you want to know where she comes from.
No Honey Select game, I love Eternum and some others but it would only add more difficulties. I need to know the girl to include her. For exemple I'm still at the 2.0 of Summer's Gone so there won't be Sasha and some others fans favorites.

Places are not that important, sometimes I don't have a good memory of the characters and some pictures aren't that representative. Sometimes the girl is really beautiful but have just a really low screentime that doesn't help her to get higher. I rate the look, not how I like the girl even though sometimes I'm biaised.

Time to start and I will probably cut the top in 4 parts because only 64 images are authorized/message.

150 - Nikki (University of Problems)

View attachment 2911346
My only choice in this game, I do like some others like Yuki or Sarah but Nikki is the hottest even more because she tease a lot. I don't find UoP faces amazing that's why she is "only" 150th (only, I knom more than 1500 girls so she is top 10%) even though I really like her more.

149 - Phoebe (Project Atmosphere)
View attachment 2911360 View attachment 2911362 View attachment 2911363

Not my favorite one because I don't like sister-archetype but she is such a tease so I put her above some characters that looks (imo) better in the game even though she isn't the first.

148 - Chloe (Freshwomen)

View attachment 2911369 View attachment 2911370

Cute asian are almost always a win. She is nerdy but sexy and uninhibited.

147 - Charlotte (Hillside)

View attachment 2911374 View attachment 2911375

Yeah I'm not into MILF but I didn't want to lose all of you and she is probably one of my favorite out there and I guess a lot of people would have her far higher.
It helps that she has a believable body (she still is a model).

146 - Grace (Pine Falls)

View attachment 2911384 View attachment 2911385

She could be higher but I don't remember her well because I never finish her game. She has a great body and looks beautiful.

145 - Cathy (How to fix the Future)

View attachment 2911389

Beautiful girl, not really my taste (clothes/make up) but she is really cool so I put her here.

144 - Nina (Cybernetic Seduction)

View attachment 2911400 View attachment 2911402

Pretty fun girl, I didn't put her higher (like most of CS girls) because the game is only starting, I didn't really had the time to lewd her.

143 - Olivia (Radiant)

View attachment 2911416

Cute redhead but my list favorite of the sister physic-wise. The others two are hot, she is only cute and still on my top.

142 - Jennifer (Two Weaks)

View attachment 2911455 View attachment 2911456

Really hot, could be far higher if it wasn't a 5 years old game that I almost forgot. This model is well known and I like some others on the same style for exemple Amy from Lust Theory :

View attachment 2911459

This bitchy YA look is hot.

141 - Cara (Intertwined)

View attachment 2911464

I don't have a lot to say about Cara, she isn't the most interesting character of Intertwined but has some cute moments with MC and she looks great.

140 - Maya (Tune in to the Show)

View attachment 2911467

This one look reaaally cute. I didn't like all "TitS" visuals, but renders are pretty good even more when it's about Maya. Could have bein higher on look only but I like her normally and that doesn't help to pick up some places.

139 - Gloria (City of Broken Dreamers)

View attachment 2911473

I don't remember her well to be honest. I didn't play this game since like 2019 because I want to rush it when it's finished. She was looking good.

138 - Julia (Freshwomen)

View attachment 2911476 View attachment 2911478 View attachment 2911481

Julia has a great body and looks really cute. She is already the second character from Freshwomen and not the last one. Looks maybe a little too young for me (as Olivia but still sexy)

137 - Olseya (Vinovella University)

View attachment 2911492

This one could be surprising :
She isn't an important character of the game and there is a lot of others good looking girls, but I don't know she is my favorite. I like her style.

136 - Rylee (Matrix Hearts)

View attachment 2911496

I didn't know I had a thing for redhead. Maybe it's only on AVNs, they do like to propose a lot of beautiful red head girls and Rylee is a good exemple.

135 - Pam (Strangers on Paper)

View attachment 2911503

Pam is a beautiful lady and looks really great. My biggest problem is that there is only the first update of Strangers on Paper and she is only a little part of it.
This game has amazing renders and maybe the best writing I've seen in an AVN. It could be fantastic if it's not abandoned.

134 - Haley (Lust Academy)

View attachment 2911506

Basically Hermione with big boobs and who doesn't like Hermione ?

133 - Alex (Thirty Days)

View attachment 2911507

Cute girl, she teases a lot too.

132 - Eve (Summer Heat)

View attachment 2911508

She really isn't my style but hey, Summer Heat girls are really good looking and even an emo girl can be in my top if she is coming from this game.
Look at dat ass.

131 - Nina (Love Season)

View attachment 2911510

Good looking read head (one more), she has a little bit of Triss from Witcher 3 don't you think ?

130 - Lucy (False Hero)

View attachment 2911512

View attachment 2911513

Hmmm. She could be in my top 30 I think. She really has something more. The problem is that I played False Hero a long time ago, only once or twice and I didn't like it that much so I don't have a lot of good memories of her.

129 - Sue (Freshwomen)

View attachment 2911515

I find Julia cutest, but Sue has that sex appeal wich make the difference.

128 - Meg (Lust Theory)
View attachment 2911522

Good looking girl and interesting comportment.

127 - Ashe (Friends in Need)

View attachment 2911525

Amazing blonde. I didn't know who to choose from Friends in Need but I think she is still my favorite even though there is this other blonde that is even sexier.
She has a really sexy mouth.

126 - Eleanor (Defending Lydia Collier)

View attachment 2911528

Cute and sexy secretary. She has some weird aspect later in the game.

125 - Torrie (Lineage or Legacy)

View attachment 2911529

It's the last game I played so it's help her but I do love her differents outfits.

124 - Dizzy (Colour of my Sound)

View attachment 2911533

I don't remember her at all tbh but I had this image and she looks great and sexy.

123 - Jessica (Jessica O'Neil Hard News)

View attachment 2911537

Another well known MILF on F95Zone. Beautiful and hot blonde lady.

122 - Diana (Sorrow)

View attachment 2911545

Good looking girl but her game was abandonned fast...

121 - Katie (City of Broken Dreamers)

View attachment 2911548

Really sexy women with this scientist look I love it. Maybe a little low for you if you've played the game but remember that I played it in 2019. Spoiler there is no Madison (I think it's her name) this popular redhead are boobs too big for my taste. She looks great too but it's a top 150 so it's only my 5 or 10% favorites.

120 - Nat (Chrome Lifeline)

View attachment 2911553

When I look at her I think she could be higher, she has this really good looking brunette style.
But this game had one or two updates a long time ago and never since, so I don't remember her tbh.

119 - Dr Kaharadian (Artemis)

View attachment 2911556

Oh sexy doctor ~
I like her style.

118 - Ashlyn (Halfway House)

View attachment 2911557

I don't remember her well because I played HH a long time ago but I do remember her being really hot.

117 - Veronica (Race of Life)

View attachment 2911558

I also remember her being not, but not much more because RoL has only one update.

116 - Selina (Become a Rockstar)
View attachment 2911559

One of the first hot redhead I met on F95zone really good looking, even with the years passing by.

115 - Zoe (Lust Theory)

View attachment 2911566 View attachment 2911567

She isn't the most beautiful girl but I always had a soft spot for Zoe. You know she has a specific face that we didn't see elsewhere that makes her unique.

114 - Rachel (Photo Hunt)

View attachment 2911562 View attachment 2911563
View attachment 2911564 View attachment 2911565

This one is really cute and her regard is :oops:

113 - Elsa (Corporate Culture)

View attachment 2911568

Corporate Culture is underrated. Elsa is such a cool girl.

112 - Tiffany (Acquainted)

View attachment 2911569

Great look but still 0 news about Acquainted...

111 - Eisley (Move the Chains)

View attachment 2911572

Only play the first update but Eisley looks amazing.

110 - Diana (Tune in to the Show)

View attachment 2911519

I really like Diana, she has that ladylike style that makes her distinguished.
And those green eyes !

109 - Nina (Summer Heat)

View attachment 2911575

A tinder girl that we haven't met yet but god, look at her.

108 - Kim (Yesterday Crossroad)

View attachment 2911579

I think her hate is injustified, she is an interesting character. I want to know more about her motivation. Cute asian btw.

107 - Zelda (Artemis)

View attachment 2911580 View attachment 2911583

A weird but fun girl, I love Zelda, she is so much fun to be around !

Number 106 in the next part of the top !!
I really like Oleysa myself. Too bad it seems like the MC will never get with her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mareeeeta

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
And now the top 20 !

20 - Anna (The Grey Dream)

View attachment 2912256

Last The Grey Dream character : A beautiful blonde.
She looks great like most of this AVN characters.

19 - Rachel (Double Homework)

View attachment 2912463 View attachment 2912465

18 - Jaye (Chasing Sunset)

View attachment 2912262 View attachment 2912264 View attachment 2912267

Jaye is another F95zone favorite and maybe the most iconic ginger hair in my opinion. (With Saga but it's because of Badik popularity)
She is really interesting story-wise and is almost perfection physically from her tan skin, beautiful eyes, hot body and lovely hair.

17 - Bella (Summer's Gone)
View attachment 2912277

And this ii time for the probably most popular character from all AVNs. Maybe her only rivals could be from BaDiK being the most popular game helping a lot.

Everybody already know Bella I don't have talk about her a lot. If Jaye is the most iconic redhead, Bella is hands down the most iconic blonde with no concurrence.
And she is overly charismatic too.

16 - Elspeth

View attachment 2912372
View attachment 2912373 View attachment 2912374

If Jaye & Sage are the most iconic redhead my favorite is Elspeth. She is hot and a really strong lady that I love to interact with, with the MC.
She has an breathtaking body and a lot of hard punchlines.

15 - Miru (Where it all Began)

View attachment 2912439 View attachment 2912446

Classic after classics, Miru is the face of Where it all Began the other game of Ocean Lab.
She is this gorgeous and mysterious brunette with cute shapely eyes. I only did the first update of the game as I know that this game will take a while to advance and I'm eager to continu !

14 - Amy (Strangers on Paper)

View attachment 2912423 View attachment 2912430 View attachment 2912432

Amy is a real weirdo with some Age of Empire references.
She also has those tremendous almond eyes, this cute little smile and beautiful hair.
Maybe the most promising character I've ever seen this game being an artistic masterpiece even in the writing.
I recommend everybody to play the first update if they want more than just a sex game.

13 - Kailey (Lost at Birth)

View attachment 2912302 View attachment 2912333

I'm at a loss for words, Kailey looks so great, her cute little mouse and beautiful face had me everytime.
She is easily one of the cutest girl from AVNs, and if you don't like (possible) incest relationship she will be your nemesis because it's hard to resist her.

12 - Cassandra (Lost at Birth)

View attachment 2912257 View attachment 2912258

Two LaB characters in a row !
Cassandra is an incredibly beautiful free woman who loves sex and make you know it.
I love her style she is the perfect representation of the hot brunette.

11 - Valerie (Shale Hill Secrets)

View attachment 2912458 View attachment 2912459

I love Valerie, how she is always dominant, funny and sexy at the same time. She never leave alone the MC in a fun way by teasing him a lot.
She also have this curvy body and provocative eyes that makes her irresistible.

10 - Heidi (Bare Witness)

View attachment 2912475 View attachment 2912476
View attachment 2912477

Time for top 10 !
I love few characters in Bare Witness but only one make my top 150 and it's directly a top 10 !
But Heidi has this thing I already talk twice with Ollie (and Zoe I think ?).
Daz characters tend to be "perfect". The girls are beautiful in a certain way. But they are almost like to beautiful everytime the typical stereotype of the sexy or beautiful girl.
And sometimes you have this character that is still beautiful but has something in the shape of her face or eyes that makes her different.
And Heidi is one of them, she has a unique face and a brightful, dynamic and funny personnality that she only have. That's why she is one of my favorite characters.
And with all this charm she is also beautiful, her dance scene followed by a sex scene is one of my favorite sex scene ever despite being pretty simple.

9 - Madison (Radiant)

View attachment 2912466 View attachment 2912467 View attachment 2912468

I don't really know why but Madison always excited me a lot.
Maybe because she is the only of the three Radiant's sisters that doesn't give you everything you want from the start ?
She looks hot and cute at the same time, have this sensual body and lovely freckle.
I definitely have a soft spot for her but it makes sense since she is a top 10 for me !

8 - Alex (Long Story Short)

View attachment 2912486 View attachment 2912487 View attachment 2912488 View attachment 2912489

It's not even legal to be this sexy !
If Elspeth was my favorite redhair, Alex is with Heidi my favorite blonde atm.
She is maybe the biggest tease of every AVN for me as she appear early in the game on Instagram and was posting a lot of pictures of herself soft at first and then more and more sexy and she wasn't even in the story at this moment.
Now she is part of it and is even more a tease. She looks great with her spicy slender body and big boobs !

7 - Emily (Long Story Short)

View attachment 2912502 View attachment 2912503

If she isn't as much of a tease as Alex, she is imo even more beautiful and that's why I put her just above ever despite being a little less sexy (and I'm not even sure)
Emily has exactly the profile of the most beautiful girl I can imagine with my taste. I'm so eager to see her more has the story move forward !

And you know what ? It's not even the last Emily in this top !

6 - Maja (Summer's Gone)

View attachment 2912517 View attachment 2912520

She is here and I didn't even see her since like 3 years because I didn't play SG lately.
And she didn't appear a lot... But she is so great looking that it makes me forget it.
I learn that she is not an LI and it was devastating because it's the most gorgeous girl of the game in my opinion.

5 - Julia (Games of Heart)

View attachment 2912525 View attachment 2912526 View attachment 2912527

Julia is from a fairly recent game but she is already a top 10, even top 5 for me.
Look at those eyes, they are so beautiful. She is so beautiful.
She isn't there by coincidence, she reminds me a lot of Rebecca as all Games of Heart reminds me AoA Academy.
Her design but also her sensibility are palpable like it was the case for Rebecca. I don't know if the creator of the game is a TLG reapparence but I wish him the best.

4 - Sophie (Summer Heat)

View attachment 2912508 View attachment 2912510

And yeah that's the time for my favorite Summer Heat character (that's not an easy task to achieve).
Like Emily she is the another exemple of the absolute perfect girl for me. But in a more introvert way.
Her body is my favorite of Summer Heat, and as I'm a sucker for brunette even her friend Bree was a no match for her.
She grab my interest so quickly, we are waiting since 11 month for the new updates, and I wish it will be worst the wait with a lot of Sophie moments. And Bree moments. And Mia moments. And Reb.. okay okay you understand.

3 - Amy (Project Atmosphere)

View attachment 2912531 View attachment 2912533 View attachment 2912535

Probably the less remarkable girl in my top 10 but sometimes you don't need much more.
She is still a pretty gorgeous young lady and I like her a lot with her round cheeks.

Amy is a pecular case to be honest. Totally my personal taste that makes me love her face in spite of being nothing special.
She is special to me though, I had a crush at her first appearance as a vendor in a cinema. She was a minor character back then and not a lot more was planned.
But hey, dev' decided to change some things in the story and she was propulsed as one of the main girl. I was waiting since the first updates to see her again and now everything change and she is that important woman in the story.
I'm really happy about it and glad to see her again. She is in my signature since a long time after all.
+ Even though I said that she is pretty normal I think most of us don't have a girlfriend looking this good.
Team Amy until the end !!!

2 - Emily (Shale Hill Secrets)

View attachment 2912543
View attachment 2912544
View attachment 2912545 View attachment 2912546 View attachment 2912547 View attachment 2912548

Do you need more ?
Yeah Emily IS (probably seconded by Alex ?) the character that excited me the most from my journey with AVNs.
It's hard to tell why.
I think it's probably and blend of differents factors :
- She his like a lot of girls here amazingly hot. Slender legs, thick body with breathtaking boobs hide by clothes but you can guess them + a beautiful face even if Shale Hill as a weird way to make them it works on me
- She is bit bitchy* with us, but you understand that there is a way to obtain some things. *It's not even wanted she is like that because of her way of thinking the world.
- Last but not least she is MC's ex and leave him for some reasons you understand but that makes their relationship even more sexy.

Overall she is the sexy ex girlfriend with an incredibly teasing body.
And as I said I have something with this game character design

1 - Rebecca (AoA Academy)

View attachment 2912556 View attachment 2912557
View attachment 2912559
View attachment 2912560 View attachment 2912561

For those knowing me a bit and even for the others it was an obvious choice from the start (profile picture + signature).
Rebecca is by far my favorite characters from AVN (even more than Amy, Heidi or Sophie) so she was an obvious first choice.

Yeah she isn't the most sexy girl in AVN, but you have to know that she does have big boobs and an even bigger (cute) ass, but this top is also make with some other ideas in mind.

And what makes Reb' different is her sensibilty, she exults melancoly, melancoly from her past mostly. And her eyes are so communicative, so meaningful.

She also looks really cute, the type of girl a guy want to protect but hey I don't really like boring WhiteKnights so I won't talk about it too much.

To resume she is a character that shows a lot of emotion thanks to the amazing renders of the game (especially her eyes), she is a romantic and sad one. At the same time she is fun to follow and cute.
And she is probably the character I wanted the more to see the end of her story but it will never happened and it's the saddest thing for me AVN-wise.

Rebecca is definitely best girl for me (sorry if for you it's weird when most of this top is about being hot and not who I prefer overall) and it will be hard to take her place. The fact that the game is abandoned make me want to another character to take the first place but at the same time I want her to stay top 1.

Thanks for watching (and even more reading for people who tried it), I wish you discovered a lot of games and girls with this top that waaaas loooong toooo makkeeeee !
See you next time for an update probably only with new girls more than an actualisation because it would take too much time.
Bye bye !
You associated GoH's Julia with AoA's Rebecca. I think she looks a bit more like AoA's Aurora though.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
This is a great way to find more games and characters so thank you. I'm not familar with many since I mostly only play Being A Dik & Summer Heat.

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
You associated GoH's Julia with AoA's Rebecca. I think she looks a bit more like AoA's Aurora though.
She looks more fragile and sensible than Aurora, like Rebecca and her eyes remind me more Rebecca too. However I can understand, she really looks like an AoA girl.
It would be the mature lady who looks more like Aurora imo (the first one at the start of the game).

May i ask what game elspeth is from?
STWA: Unbroken
A game with a very good writing and a lot of beautiful women. Elspeth is definitely my favorite. She is insanely hot but also has really good dialogues with MC. She is a really strong women.

Reactions: zorro0000

projman

Jun 6, 2017
Yep it was the second purpose of this list, makes light on those AVNs. They aren't all goods because it still was a beauty/hotness top but most of them are !

You're totally in your right. As I said I'm not a big fan of older women (than me) and she is far older, her presence here is already meaningful and I can guess that people who love mature women would have her in their top 50 or even 10 !

I forgot who is Triss. I only play once (or few times in the same week) at No More Money to be honest but there where some cool girls in it. I remember more No More Secrets girls because I was playing each updates and was loving Lizzie, Vanessa, Amy and the step mom.
As for Sunshine Love I was thinking about the best friend of the main girl I don't remember her name. I love Melody too from the same author but know she looks too young imo.

I correct it, it's difficult to make 0 error in a long list, it was probably from when I named the picture. Thanks.

Yeah I don't want to spoil because I think it's even hotter when you have to guess what's is hidden and people have to discover them. :D
And those few with boobs for most of them it's because I wasn't happy by full clothes images.

I do love big boobs, but reasonably big. I know it's a major disconsent here with two teams :LOL: (or even 3 with team small boobs)
It has to be on harmony with the shape of the body.

Reactions: Piet86