My top 150 favorites/most beautiful&hot girls

bombidomb

Jun 1, 2018
this is an awesome list. i agree with most of the girls on your list, since i played those games. right now, Rachel from Photo Hunt is on the top of my list.

thanks for sharing this list, btw. you just gave me new games to try.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mareeeeta

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
I know it's old af, but still...
First of all, wow, that's a nicely done list, thanks for sharing it.
Second of all tho, bro, you have way too much free time on your hands XD
Few months for a thead isn't that old !
Thanks !
Yeah I guess, I don't have that time anymore. :LOL:

I respect it but Quinn (Being a dik) is not on the list.
Totally fair, I guess her badass bitch look win over you. I don't like hair shaved on one side (except few exceptions) so I guess it makes the difference for me.

this is an awesome list. i agree with most of the girls on your list, since i played those games. right now, Rachel from Photo Hunt is on the top of my list.

thanks for sharing this list, btw. you just gave me new games to try.
She is really cute, that's why she is here, to be honest I'm not the biggest fan of Photo Hunt structure so I played it twice, few years between each tentative.
It's not a game that I follow regularly so she could have climb even higher like one of the other girls who does strike my top 60. I remembered her more probably because I find her asian side more original (and because I often see her in people signature it does remind me her character).

Reactions: TC926

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Oh ! I'm glad that even games developers looked at my list !

Interesting you choose Torrie and Eliza. Normally people go for the mom or savannah
Savannah has a pretty unusual face (in a good way), it seems totally understandable that she is beloved in the AVN universe when you see a lot of similar faces/hairs. I think for exemple at the Become a Rockstar main girl that have a pretty unique bicolor short hair style theorically (like you don't see it in real life) but she is in every fuc*in AVN :D.

As for the mom she is sexy but I'm not especilly fond of it and I can add that I like when mom aren't a LI.. like a normal mom ??? It can add more depth in the story and another type of relationship.
Same for sister now that I think of it. Elite Garden sister is a conflict subject because she looks great and she is so fun, so many people want to fuck her. I don't. She is like so fun as a sister, dev' don't want to make her a LI and it's cool like that.

But on the other hand, I won't put her on a top because of this. She is like outside the phantasm zone haha.

As for those two, I find Eliza really cute and sexy + the situation with her was really exciting. She is my overall favorite.
What I like about Torrie is more original, she has a "side girl" appeal that I like. And she is still pretty cute too.
She seems also like a normal girl and sometimes it's cool to change from all those femme fatales, teachers, bimbos to have some girls next door archetype.

Reactions: BitingTheBullet