thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love all the new content in this update especially that Jack o pose, funny how it goes around for years and suddenly got viral. Can't wait to see what kind of new content and event you will add in the future, don't mind a few more exhibitionism or have MC whoring herself right in her school's male WC

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Apple strike again, and certain Mac devices are having difficulty running 0.5, even though 0.4 worked. This is extremely weird since the only change was text and pictures. I'm having someone look into it.

Are there ranks below Nympho, and how far do the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
go? I got "What are you doing", or something similar, haven't seen another one in a while.
Nympho is as low as it goes, requiring 55 sexual partners. Well done! :p

Noxium_AA

Feb 5, 2021
It seems that in the current version (0.5.0) birth induction doesn't actually reset the days pregnant count, and as such The Pill cannot be taken as the game thinks you are pregnant. The days pregnant will even continue to count up after this as well.

There's also several instances where the game uses the old default names of characters in dialogue from before the ability to name them yourself was added.

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
Nympho is as low as it goes, requiring 55 sexual partners. Well done! :p
Ironically this was on the run I saved virginity for the longest, to lose it to the threesome with the catcallers to see how that would go. I appreciated the extra text there congratulating one for managing it for so long (extra long for me as I also did Innocent Girl for the first time there).

You do great work by the way, I appreciate the frequent updates, the art, the gameplay depth, etc... I don't do $5 pledges, but I did custom for less to support this. Game is really solid especially for being in dev.

...So how deep do the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p

Jan 18, 2018
bigger pregbelly pls

ok more importantly. idk if these have been brought up, but... there's text saying "on weekdays, college will be closed", and in the himiko's first meeting event you get -5 desire and +5 shame instead of the other way around... kinda big oof

workout-real

Oct 10, 2019
I found this game a few days ago. All of my favorite taste tags are in this game. Pregnancy, virginity, heroine point of view, corruption, prostitution, etc... Usually games with these tags disappoint me at times. But this game is very good. Thank you to the game developers who made this game. There are only three things I wish for in the future. When she loses her virginity, her blood flows. The men who saw the dripping blood said, "Are you a virgin?" reaction to. Third, the reactions of men who are surprised to see her bloated belly when she is pregnant. Of course, these are different tastes. However, I think most people who play games with these tags will like these tastes too. Of course I have no right to force this on developers. I just hope that my comments will be of some help when the developer's ideas are exhausted. I'm not from an English-speaking country, so I'm enjoying the game little by little through Google Translate. But nevertheless, this game gave me great pleasure and surprise every day. Thanks again to the developers who made this game.

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes