Imisx

Corruption lover
Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
That's a good example of development. It introduces KISS method and shows us how good games can be finished without overextended development period.
i agree, it was a pleasant surprise. Twisted Scarlett is one of the best developers out there!

Reactions: smoshcool12

Redds667

May 22, 2021
Wait, are the updates over? I think this was one of the fastest games ever created here on this site, I don't want to say that this is bad, but that each update came quickly and with a lot of content and bugs being fixed, until today I am surprised with the speed that each update happened, well now it's time to enjoy.

Do you already have any plans for the next game you will make or finish?

Notorius100

Aug 9, 2017
i have a feeling his updates will start to slow down Twisted in one of his updates said his hand is starting to hurt sometimes from overworkinig...and even tho he wants to work like crazy his body says "fuck you" so if he doesnt want his hand to just up and die on him he will have to slow it down

Sep 28, 2018
So the update says the naming issue with the True End is fixed, I tried and it seems I'm still stuck with "Taco". Is this ust broken beyond the point of ever being properly amended? I've tried everything I can think of including using the Bed Cheats on the True End main menu and whenever it says "Change Tacos Name" I try inputting a different name and it changes the Player Characters name but not the 'Taco''s name.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
This game is genuinely one of the best gems of this site. A genuinely fun one that does actually feel complete. Even before it was over, you could see the effort done, this is a great work.

stekegkin

Oct 27, 2017
wow, felt like i played this in an early state just yesterday. kudos to the dev for cranking it out so fast, get a good rest.

Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
Question for folks: what if I know basically nothing about the show? This looks like a well reviewed game with kinks that I'm interested in but it's a parody game that I don't know enough about the source material, so would that matter at all like it has a lot of references to the show/manga I wouldn't get that might be distracting, or is this mostly a self-contained thing where all the characters "just so happen" to look like other characters from a show while possibly having the same general plot of "super hero school"

*also no, don't have time to watch the anime/read the manga, don't care how good it is just don't have the time

Bassrodimo

Mar 22, 2021
I must say I'm happy when I finished the base game its really good one ^^
And the idea with the bonus part is amazing :)

4.50 star(s) 89 Votes