Puige Hanovo

Sep 28, 2020
There seems to be some weird black artifacting or something. Primarily the top right triangle part of my screen becomes black for a split second every once and a while. Has to do with my mouse and where it is. It's super confusing.

Koyuki_Shiina

Sep 11, 2018
This is.. One of the best game i've ever played..
The managing, the slowly realization of the MC of doing sexual stuff was not wrong, the ending, damn.. I wish you could add some more endings.. Maybe like pet play ending, or AV ending but without drug, etc. But still, dang man i wish i could erase my memory and play this game all over again HAHA..

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
TwistedScarlett60

Hello, quick question: I cheated the "True-Ending" and was kinda blown away by what I saw. Your game is much deeper than I thought and so I would like to earn that ending the legit way. Problem is, even whjen I delete all Save Files and reinstall the game, the Ending Stays.

Can You tell me how I can fix that?

Thank you.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
TwistedScarlett60

Hello, quick question: I cheated the "True-Ending" and was kinda blown away by what I saw. Your game is much deeper than I thought and so I would like to earn that ending the legit way. Problem is, even whjen I delete all Save Files and reinstall the game, the Ending Stays.

Can You tell me how I can fix that?

Thank you.
You need to delete the persistent file from the MTA/game/save directory and User/AppData/Roaming/RenPy.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarcoPoolo

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
You need to delete the persistent file from the install directory and User/AppData/Roaming/RenPy.
I did. The entire "AppData\Roaming\RenPy\MyTuitionAcademia-1623248860" Directory is empty, but everytime I open the game, the persistent file comes back

Edit: I now deleted the whole MTA Renpy Folder THEN reinstalled the game and now it works

LMendez

Jun 11, 2019
While I don't have a full savefile I've modified the code of the gallery so that it will unlock everything once you open it.

Replace this file on "TuitionAcademia-0.9.2c-market\game" and you're set.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
is there anyway to edit the stats in this game? cause idk how to lower shame in this game really fast and figured this game might have cheat codes or something. Also is there walkthrough for this game to? cause i have no idea how to get every ending possible including true ending

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
is there anyway to edit the stats in this game? cause idk how to lower shame in this game really fast and figured this game might have cheat codes or something. Also is there walkthrough for this game to? cause i have no idea how to get every ending possible including true ending
You can access the cheat menu from the bed in your room. I don't know of a walkthrough, but the To-do List on the map screen should give you a good idea of what's available.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
You can access the cheat menu from the bed in your room. I don't know of a walkthrough, but the To-do List on the map screen should give you a good idea of what's available.
thanks and alright but i have wonder how the true ending works im assuming it hardest to do

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
It's not any more difficult than the rest of the game, you simply need to unlock all the other ending first. While I won't spoil it, I'll say that it's a very interesting divergence from the other endings.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
It's not any more difficult than the rest of the game, you simply need to unlock all the other ending first. While I won't spoil it, I'll say that it's a very interesting divergence from the other endings.
but how do you even get the book to view the endings? cause i completed alot of routes already but no book in the room yet

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Are you still in the first month? I know that endings don't unlock until the second month (day 32).

The only way around that is to use console commands, specifically endingsunlocked = 1. If you really want to do that, you can access the console by adding define config.console = True to the options.rpy file or just drop this file in the games folder. Then, press Control+O in game to open the console.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 89 Votes