4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
Remember, my child...

Remember who you wish to be...

The people to get fucked... are they your family... friends...colleagues...or bullies...

Remember... who you are...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-13
Release Date: 2019-12-13
Developer: Ikr - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.5 Stable Build
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

253629_01big[1].jpg Kendra+Lust8[1].jpg Receptionist.jpg Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
is there anything to your game yet? you said samples there are none and you are barely working on your game, if there is no content there is no point to upload here yet since people will complain that there is nothing to the game yet

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
True... I figured that one out a bit late... But I will work on it till I get whatever is done so far in CHYOA

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
True... I figured that one out a bit late... But I will work on it till I get whatever is done so far in CHYOA
I'm just saying it can possibly get denied since there isn't much to it yet it seems, just a fair warning

Reactions: rKnight

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I'm just saying it can possibly get denied since there isn't much to it yet it seems, just a fair warning
Is it possible that you can check this out now to be viable for approval? Plus you get to be my first player(apart from me and other's at CHYOA but first in here!)

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Is it possible that you can check this out now to be viable for approval? Plus you get to be my first player(apart from me and other's at CHYOA but first in here!)
do you have a developer website? or maybe just link to your page here or on CHYOA or something.
Again I can try it, I'm not staff or admin here though and if it doesn't have any content or much of it maybe it might be best to work on it some more first, just a suggestion

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Is it up yet?
seeing as it is still on the Requests board and dev has recently been told to review the request rules, short answer is nope.
Dev did provide a link to it if you wish to try it out for yourself though

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Please take a moment to look at requesting rules https://f95zone.to/threads/game-requesting-rules-2018-august-09.36/

and fix

thank you
I followed as much as I can... It's my first time developing it hence no dev website or blog :/ I'm keeping F95zone forum as a base platform though.

do you have a developer website? or maybe just link to your page here or on CHYOA or something.
Again I can try it, I'm not staff or admin here though and if it doesn't have any content or much of it maybe it might be best to work on it some more first, just a suggestion
I tried porting in as much as I could in a day while learning TWINE.. This weekend probably would be the day when I fully port the story over Twine. After that the proper dev cycle starts.

Quanz918

Jul 2, 2019
I followed as much as I can... It's my first time developing it hence no dev website or blog :/ I'm keeping F95zone forum as a base platform though.

I tried porting in as much as I could in a day while learning TWINE.. This weekend probably would be the day when I fully port the story over Twine. After that the proper dev cycle starts.
Port? Are you talking about coding then?

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Port? Are you talking about coding then?
Mainly yeah. This story is derived from my CHYOA link. So bringing in from that to Twine has a lot to change... Plus im doing the bug testing on my own and its my first time. The demo is up though. You can play it until i update it this weekend.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My Uncharted Adventure(v20190701)(Demo)

View attachment 334600

Developer website: I don't have one but you can check out my CHYOA page over
Language: English
Supported Systems: PC, Android, iOS(if you are using the file feature)
Version: 20190701 (Demo)

NOTE: You need to be online as the pictures are referred across the internet.

Link(s)(updated to v20190701): (Would appreciate reuploads by someone else)

You can just upload it here b'cause it is minute.
also ... it is that easy...:

This game right now is very easy to pick up: down, open in browser, play.
It is light, it is sharp, it is text based and has IRL pics to season the read.
Happy reading ... err ... Gaming!

• Love
Reactions: Tumai and Ikr

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
You can just upload it here b'cause it is minute.
also ... it is that easy...:

This game right now is very easy to pick up: down, open in browser, play.
It is light, it is sharp, it is text based and has IRL pics to season the read.
Happy reading ... err ... Gaming!
Thank you so much!!

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Updated it to the best of my knowledge. Flecc . If it still didn't comply can you point out where I made the mistake?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Beta testing begun:
from the corridor to the bathroom I got this:

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
Nothing yet on the world map...neither the kitchen ... nor either of the gals rooms
------------
In MC room ... goin' to bed ... bad engrish...
Here ofcourse (of course), I would sleep. I could dream something well (dream something NICE / ENJOYABLE / FANTASTIC / BEAUTIFUL / EXCITING / HOT / WONDROUS / MAGICAL / ENDEARING / HEARTWARMING ) but it's a blank state (SLATE / SHEET / DREAM / SHELL / CALENDAR SHEET / PAGE). Also... where's my alarm (CLOCK / SENSOR / SENSE / REMOTE / SETTING)?

You will dream of somthing (SOMETHING) until you know (THEN YOU WILL KNOW / WHEN YOU WILL HAVE KNOWN / ONCE YOU KNOW SOMETHING / AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW) (wink wink). Also your life is not fully written out yet so no alarm (CLOCK / SENSOR / SENSE / REMOTE / SETTING) for now...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ikr

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Beta testing begun:
from the corridor to the bathroom I got this:

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<if>>
Nothing yet on the world map...neither the kitchen ... nor either of the gals rooms
------------
The new update should fix it. Lemme know if there's any bugs :) I'll de-bug them out(pun intended)

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
In MC room ... goin' to bed ... bad engrish...
Here ofcourse (of course), I would sleep. I could dream something well (dream something NICE / ENJOYABLE / FANTASTIC / BEAUTIFUL / EXCITING / HOT / WONDROUS / MAGICAL / ENDEARING / HEARTWARMING ) but it's a blank state (SLATE / SHEET / DREAM / SHELL / CALENDAR SHEET / PAGE). Also... where's my alarm (CLOCK / SENSOR / SENSE / REMOTE / SETTING)?

You will dream of somthing (SOMETHING) until you know (THEN YOU WILL KNOW / WHEN YOU WILL HAVE KNOWN / ONCE YOU KNOW SOMETHING / AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW) (wink wink). Also your life is not fully written out yet so no alarm (CLOCK / SENSOR / SENSE / REMOTE / SETTING) for now...
Will be updated when the new version comes out. Sorry for the typo XD

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes