HTML Abandoned My Uncharted Adventure [v0.25] [Ikr]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
right, i have read your story months ago its quite good and why this story here is onhold? creating a new project?

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
right, i have read your story months ago its quite good and why this story here is onhold? creating a new project?
I kept it on hold because it was in primitive stages and not ready on release. I want to introduce the sex Scenes but unfortunately, the video content management is something I'm not good at. Either video quality was shit beyond repair but compressed greatly or video size is becoming too large for small content. Somehow my exporter is going in 4k mode when I shift the quality a bit. The only supported video formats (afaik) are gif, mp4, and webm. This halted the process indefinitely.

I'll release it once I progressed enough in fixing these issues and also create a proper quest structure so that no-one is confused. I kept GroanR as the quest tab but it's more like schedules thing now. I'm planning to change that. I'm doing bug-testing by myself so it takes a while and as I said before my programming skills are shit. I'm still learning the ropes. Some bugs are understandable, some are weird and confusing. I'm hoping to streamline as much as possible before modifying the UI again (that will be 0.4 patch).

Story-wise, I'm gonna introduce the main antagonist early (not the bully) so that we can start soon on spell training. This will be the corrupt route. Love route won't happen for now. Sissy route is not gonna be introduced anytime soon... or atleast not until the other 2 are sufficiently ahead (sorry netorare folks, netori is in the corruption route though). I'm planning to keep the sissy route as the bad ending route but I could expand there.

Once this game is done I'll be switching this to the HP fanfic. Using the stuff I have here I'll make that. The thing is it also had other user's content. I have to be careful on that or I may have to rewrite them. But I don't think that in the coming month/year you will see the fanfic happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: tiy and VolksKrieg

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Hey all, I'll be getting rid of the current project. I know most of you were waiting on it but this is necessary. The project is heading somewhere that is not satisfactory and it is not suitable at this time. I'll be considering to make a new one (Possibly the HP project) but first I'm setting up a poll. Would you like to experience the next game (you know which one) in RPGM, Renpy, or HTML itself? Lemme know in the chat or personally.

Last edited:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
RPGM is okay if the map portion is not overwhelming. I know its meant to be a map quest type thing looking like an SNES game, but most map designs give me a headache. Especialy huge freaking maps with lot of shit happening that tax the engine to a point it lags.

Reactions: Ikr

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
RPGM is okay if the map portion is not overwhelming. I know its meant to be a map quest type thing looking like an SNES game, but most map designs give me a headache. Especialy huge freaking maps with lot of shit happening that tax the engine to a point it lags.
Large maps don't make sense to me. I'm scrutinizing the map size so as to optimize the flow. While I was focusing on art design (which I'm doing myself), I found Ren'Py would be easier to implement the story. RPGM is good but I'm using base assets that sucks tbh, which means I have to redesign the materials by myself. So I'll edit the previous text so that it makes sense.

aiman35

Sep 28, 2018
Large maps don't make sense to me. I'm scrutinizing the map size so as to optimize the flow. While I was focusing on art design (which I'm doing myself), I found Ren'Py would be easier to implement the story. RPGM is good but I'm using base assets that sucks tbh, which means I have to redesign the materials by myself. So I'll edit the previous text so that it makes sense.
i agree Ren'Py is nicer example like game of life

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Bummer, i really like this game to.
I'll come back to it but probably in a different engine maybe. The story was not completed when I first made it, now it's a mess. I'll return to it once I finish someway or the other.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
I'll come back to it but probably in a different engine maybe. The story was not completed when I first made it, now it's a mess. I'll return to it once I finish someway or the other.
Alrighty then. Here's hoping the next round goes better.

Reactions: Ikr

Ikr

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Patreon was taken down I'm afraid. Also, I have been working on something new for a while. I will revive this project once I define a proper story for it. For now I'll be focusing on my next game.

Reactions: Richy_The_Gamer
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes