bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
While this might have some promise, right now it just gives me a headache, terrible syntax and things like, you get to name the aunt but then not long into the game, it calls her charlotte(without even capitalizing the C), the renders are kinda wonky as well. It is a delete and free up space for a better game, at the moment. With a lot of polishing, it might be a worthy title.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Screen 4.... just so many things wrong with that one screen alone. It kind of set's the tone for how the whole game must be. First, why is there a bunk bed in what looks like some Hollywood mansion in the hills? Second, why is a grown ass man sleeping in a bunkbed? Third, who takes their pants off with their running shoes still on? And the renders themselves... they look like they came from some Illusion game from 10 years ago.

Think I'll wait for a few reviews and an update or so before trying this one out.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The story doesn't look bad, it certainly needs some more work on the writing (I suppose the dev is from Brazil, that's why the errors) I agree with the majority, or the game needs a text box (I don't like them much if we can't change the opacity ) or better change the color of the text, many scenes with a dark background behind black letters make it difficult to read (maybe it looks different on pc but it doesn't look good on android).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck Dev

Reactions: Gamesxx

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well it is difficult to say what is good. Models are terrible. The artwork is pretty bad. The story is very so-so. Give your game a name in the exe. Please dont use that ludicrous name speller. In fact a rethink of the whole thing starting with the text and the lighting. Get a proofreader.

May 27, 2017
I dislike being negative, but this just has to be said; this kind of quality is not acceptable in 2021, dev you should really look at some of the passably popular games on this site, this doesn't even hold a candle to it. You'd have to pay me to play this. Wish you the best of luck.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes