My very first character of my game!

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
Sorry mate, but there are a lot of factors why they stopped or failed. One of those factors may be the artists, life problems and/or they were not doing this full time?

Those guys here are too working on a lot of projects at the same time:

And a lot of other guys like the creator of Princess trainer etc.
Another factor is when an artist is busy for you... you can still work on your other games or the Daz ones.

Eat? Sleep? what those words even mean? :ROFLMAO:

Dudeeeeee, this is your first project, just focus on one project at a time. If you're going this way, you wont finish anything, and even if you do end up finishing it, it wont be that great either. A lot of content creators even fails at times even though they're doing 1 project at a time, not to mention this is your first.

My advice is for you to close 3 of the said project and put them on hiatus immediately, and continue with the project with the most potential out of the 4. If it ends up being a great game, you can build your reputation from there. Remember that even if you make something that's great, you will need rep and publicity for it to take off in the first place. If it takes too much time, or you have bad update schedule, people will lose interest.

Not to mention you can't draw on your own, which means you need other people that you need to work with and build work relationship (which you just said it failed). Most people in this website are just gamers, with only a small amount who can actually draw or code, and the one who did it professionally are even more less. Connection can even broke after a while (It just did for you)

I'd say if you're trying to be consistent and be professional, you not only have to know what you're doing and have experience in the subject, but also good time management with your group and the community. And that's only the basic. Listening, contemplating, and applying suggestion is also necessary. I suggest you start slow.

A simple UI can even be a turn-off on a lot of games and even big corporations failed a lot of times, unless you're just doing this for fun and games. Being a game developer isn't that fun once you get to know about it. And yes, i am aware that the games will go on hold in time, but it's way better to just focus on one thing at a time.

ꜱᴛᴀɢᴡᴏᴏᴅ

Bush Rustler
Donor
Aug 23, 2018
Unless the people you are planning on working with are intending to take on the majority of the work, you need to dial it back a bit. Be realistic with your scope. There's nothing wrong with thinking about ideas for future projects and even preparing for them to an extent, but actually working on more than one at a time will make progression slow which will irritate any fanbase you build and potentially dilute the quality since good ideas are being spread across multiple projects instead of building onto each other.
Pick your favourite and stick with that. Maybe try and convince the people you were planning on working with to group up and tackle one project at a time and get to the other projects after the previous is complete?