My very own game, a WIP.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
After playing many adult games made with 3DCGs and Ren'Py I felt like I was never gonna find a game that would satisfy my expectations; there would be something about the content or the story that would make me quit playing the game -and supporting it-

And well that made me realize that the only way to really enjoy an adult game is if I can dump or remove all the content I hate and just have the content or genres I like -or I can stomach through it-

So I decided to start my very own game project...
-Got some nice 3D assets -that was expensive-
-Got Unity, Ren'Py, and Unreal Engine to have some options
-Started writing the story (with notepad++) XD
-I even got permission to use a professional composer's music in my project

I have made mods and some basic renders before but to make a decent looking game I have to improve my skills with Daz, and take the time to go through the script, English is not my native language and can be challenging to write a story and be sure that what I wrote is what I wanted to tell in my story.

The tags so far are
3DCG, Incest, Voyeurism, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Anal sex.
Incest options will be Bro/Sis, Son/Mom, Nephew/Aunt, Cousins.

This game will be a traditional love story with some taboos here and there, with credible characters and situations, I want the players to be able to understand and empathize with the reasons that make the MC choose a given girl, it will have routes and once you go for a route you can't change it, to change it you would have to reload the original branching event or start a new game.

Here are some renders I have made to have some early WIP concept art:
Family concept, there are two more women living with them an aunt and a cousin will add them in a new family concept render.
00000Mainmenu00.jpg

Younger sister waking up MC:
00SaraWakeupMC-noisedegrain2-4quality5.jpg

Younger sister making sure MC is awake:
SaraWakeupMC03-noisedegrain2-4quality5.jpg

She seems sleepy while MC says thanks for waking me up:
SaraWakeupMC06-noisedegrain2-4quality5.jpg

Younger sis reminding MC to take her to school after breakfast
SaraWakeupMC08-noisedegrain2-4quality5.jpg

I'm still learning about rendering, light setups, shaders, and coding so it will take a while until I have a demo version ready.

I'm planning to not open a Patreon page I will not change the game tags and/or game content, this will be the story I want to tell and I will not censor it of modify it to accommodate someone else's preferences, the story is set on Iron meaning that I will not change or add anything to it.

And well, that is my project, discovered that I actually enjoy writing and then adding characters to my story, obviously I use Daz3D models and some may think that the 3D models are "over used" but actually I have take the time to customize my characters as much as I can with custom morphs, custom textures, and premium content which is not cheap and is very time consuming.

My game development adventure starts here, I will be updating my progress in this thread, have a great day!

*I was not trying to make my characters look like any popular character, if any of them resemble some other character in games, movies, TV shows, Manga, or any other medium is pure coincidence and not something I was trying to do or something I'm planing to do.*

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Very nice models. I volunteer my proofreading services (native English speaker). Good luck with your game!

Aug 22, 2017
So you literally want to make the stock-standardest Daz3D incest-VN? Do you know how many of these we already have? The renders look ok so far, but seriously, give me something to get excited over here. Let me play the girl. Everyone is futa. They get abducted by aliens. SOMETHING. Whatever.

Kalf

Donor
May 4, 2017
The girl looks a bit like Ellie from LoU. Looks cool. Good Luck.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Very nice models. I volunteer my proofreading services (native English speaker). Good luck with your game!
Thanks, proof reading would be really helpful in the future.
Appreciate your offer ^^

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
The girl looks a bit like Ellie from LoU. Looks cool. Good Luck.
0.o

Does she?
Her "bone structure" and features are completely different though, it maybe the freckles P:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
So you literally want to make the stock-standardest Daz3D incest-VN? Do you know how many of these we already have? The renders look ok so far, but seriously, give me something to get excited over here. Let me play the girl. Everyone is futa. They get abducted by aliens. SOMETHING. Whatever.
Play as a girl? There will be events you will have to do as one of the girls, just so the player can see a different perspective in a given event.

Futa... ROFL... No

Aliens? Not part of the story...

Reactions: Morpheus668
Aug 22, 2017
Here, watch this. You're not pitching to a publisher, but to potential patrons, but it's still relevant, except for the "have a shower" part. You can still have a shower, though.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Believe it or not, I think @LePlumber has the right idea.
Tell the story YOU know how to tell. For example, the story of a bdsm prison gone sexual isn't going to draw you in if it's written by a reluctant writer or someone who's never experienced prison and bdsm. To that effect, I'm certain LePlumber has valid reasons for their plans.
And remember, never count the chickens before they hatch. You can only truly judge a work or a game when it's complete. And there's a vast majority of us who understand that. This is a work in progress and we'll play it and make comments like we usually do until it's complete - just like the way we enjoy the journey to the destination.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Damn that girl is hot cool screens i like what i see good luck making the game.

PS I like Resident Evil, The Last Of Us, and Silent Hill, and lately The Evil Within.

Would be nice to see Helena fucked from Resident Evil 6 :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 9thCrux

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Damn that girl is hot cool screens i like what i see good luck making the game.

PS I like Resident Evil, The Last Of Us, and Silent Hill, and lately The Evil Within.

Would be nice to see Helena fucked from Resident Evil 6 :D
I'm pretty sure someone already made stuff like that, but just to clarify...

I was not trying to make my characters look like any popular character, if any of them resemble some other character in games, movies, TV shows, Manga, or any other medium is pure coincidence and not something I was trying to do or something I'm planing to do.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
00000Mainmenu00.jpg

Main menu background update:
Added MC's cousin and his aunt... yeah, she's half Japanese and likes "Kawaii" things (cute things)

Basic WIP character info:

-Younger sister: Sara is a senior in high school (yeah you can be 18yo or older and still be a high school student)
most people in school respect (or are afraid of) Sara after a violent incident during an school trip
-Cousin: is also Sara's classmate, imminent 18yo birthday party
-Older sister: mischievous and blunt, works with mom, they own a small company
-Mom: is the company's CEO, she's know as "the lioness", she had to take control of the family business after her husband passed away
-Aunt: she left Japan after she found her husband cheating on her, she kicked him so hard that she opened him a second butthole (her own words)
-MC: left for college about five years ago, graduated, and now is back home
-MC's father: well known business man and local hero, MC have big shoes to fill, his father died saving a family and some firefighters in a building fire

Adjustments to characters info will be made as I edit or finish their specific route.

Last edited:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Cousin is half Japanese ummm..... Well now I'm expecting the MC to one day wake up and find her cousin riding him out of nowhere :p, hahaha
Ha ha, nah she grew around traditional Japanese people, she didn't get into the perverted Japan stuff, she's pure and innocent :closedtongue: