My very own game, a WIP.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, not all half Japanese underage girls can be demented shameless sluts, sorry
XD (The character info states that she WILL become 18yo soon)

You will not find whores, sluts, nymphos in this game, you can find plenty of those in almost any game listed in this site :cool:

Last edited:

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, not all half Japanese underage girls can be demented shameless sluts, sorry
XD (The character info states that she WILL become 18yo soon)

You will not find whores, sluts, nymphos in this game, you can find plenty of those in almost any game listed in this site :cool:
Right...
I think i should rephrase that...
Current Tags:

3DCG, Romance, Seduction, Incest, Voyeurism, Male protagonist, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Anal sex.

With:
-No censorship
-Incest options will be Bro/Sis, Son/Mom, Nephew/Aunt, Cousins.
-The player will also have the option to choose other girls outside the MC's family

The main focus of the game will be romance and seduction, to build a connection with the women and slowly win their favors.

What you WILL NOT find in this game:
NTR
Cheating
Cuckholding
Rape
Drugs
Mind control
Corruption
Any form of homosexuality
Scat or any other extreme fetish

Waking up to a cute girl riding you is a sexy idea but something like that will only happen until you have conquered the girl by the end of the specific girl's route.

There will be young girls running around (school, movie theater, mall, babysitting) but they will not be involved in any H scene, I don't like flat girls and I will not get into some gray legal area by adding something like that to my game.

Sorry if I was harsh, but is better safe than sorry.

Reactions: elmandor and Xaos

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
MC drives at night, part of the game intro:

MCDrivesHome00.jpg

It doesn't look like much but this image took an hour and twenty minutes to render in a decent rig 0.0
Had to manually add all lights to the scene, still have to find better headlights, adding a render with the lil sis later.

Fragmentation

Oct 16, 2016
Well this looks great. You seem to like and dislike most of the same stuff as me when it comes to adult games. Are you considering adding any impregnation/pregnancy content?

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
MC drives at night, part of the game intro:

View attachment 38883

It doesn't look like much but this image took an hour and twenty minutes to render in a decent rig 0.0
Had to manually add all lights to the scene, still have to find better headlights, adding a render with the lil sis later.
what are your machines specs if ya dont mind me asking..

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Well this looks great. You seem to like and dislike most of the same stuff as me when it comes to adult games. Are you considering adding any impregnation/pregnancy content?
Not as a fetish, I though about adding pregnancy as part of a happy ending, like when you get the girl and you start to live happily ever after kind of thing, not as having sex with a (very obviously) pregnant woman.

I'm glad that there is some people out there that share some of my views xD

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Not as a fetish, I though about adding pregnancy as part of a happy ending, like when you get the girl and you start to live happily ever after kind of thing, not as having sex with a (very obviously) pregnant woman.

I'm glad that there is some people out there that share some of my views XD
If not pregnancy (Girl pregnant as happy end) then maybe possible impregnation as a Topic here and there?

For me that fetish includes the risk and cause of pregnancy like talking about cum dripping out, feeling it, having it where it shouldn't be at a "unsafe time" for the Girl, hinting at possible pregnancy during sex or after, having birth control (or the lack of) as a topic somewhere .. you catch my drift.

I always cringe when characters in a game have sex, obviously finish together coupled and that's it .. no mess, no discharge and clean as a whistle after sex. Another thing that makes me roll my eyes is every sex scene always ending in bodyshots..rather have them use condoms.

But i guess that's just my point of view and most people like the clean vanilla or interruptus kind of stuff. For me the topic of impregnation and a natural way of possible procreation is always a turn on and keeps me from thinking: "Oh .. they had sex.. again.. who cares?" and rather lets me think about about possibilities and the scene when the sex is long over.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
If not pregnancy (Girl pregnant as happy end) then maybe possible impregnation as a Topic here and there?

For me that fetish includes the risk and cause of pregnancy like talking about cum dripping out, feeling it, having it where it shouldn't be at a "unsafe time" for the Girl, hinting at possible pregnancy during sex or after, having birth control (or the lack of) as a topic somewhere .. you catch my drift.

I always cringe when characters in a game have sex, obviously finish together coupled and that's it .. no mess, no discharge and clean as a whistle after sex. Another thing that makes me roll my eyes is every sex scene always ending in bodyshots..rather have them use condoms.

But i guess that's just my point of view and most people like the clean vanilla or interruptus kind of stuff. For me the topic of impregnation and a natural way of possible procreation is always a turn on and keeps me from thinking: "Oh .. they had sex.. again.. who cares?" and rather lets me think about about possibilities and the scene when the sex is long over.
Well I plan to portray caring parents talking about the consequences of unprotected sex and girls concerned with ending up pregnant if they're not careful, now describing what the girls feel when the MC comes inside or outside it will depend on the set up and the girl, maybe more like thinking about and describing the act in their own mind rather than saying out loud where the sperm is or is not going.
Don't know about making a render of the girls washing themselves after sex and dripping out tho.

I have read manga where the girls describe how it feels like, from pressure, pleasure to temperature it has been sexy in some cases when there is real connection between the couple and they're ready to deal with the consequences, sometimes they say things like "I will take responsibility" or she says "Now take responsibility"

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Well I plan to portray caring parents talking about the consequences of unprotected sex and girls concerned with ending up pregnant if they're not careful, now describing what the girls feel when the MC comes inside or outside it will depend on the set up and the girl, maybe more like thinking about and describing the act in their own mind rather than saying out loud where the sperm is or is not going.
Don't know about making a render of the girls washing themselves after sex and dripping out tho.

I have read manga where the girls describe how it feels like, from pressure, pleasure to temperature it has been sexy in some cases when there is real connection between the couple and they're ready to deal with the consequences, sometimes they say things like "I will take responsibility" or she says "Now take responsibility"
Saying it out loud wasn't what i had in mind. I always find subtle things that leave room for the players own imagination more thrilling than having the game explain everything in detail. Just stuff like she thinking to herself "i feel it sticking so deep" or "nothing is coming out" or mention of her crotch or panties getting wet when it does come out. I did not talk about clinical descriptions of the behaviour of sexual fluids during and after intercurse, mouthed by the characters... just food for thought.

It's quite hard to write good dialogue that is detailed enough to give the visual representation of what's happening more depth but not so detailed that it does not leave room for the players own imagination so he can in his mind create his personal experience with your visual and written guidance.

As long as you don't let any sex end "dry" i'm happy.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
View attachment 36809
-Younger sister: Sara is a senior in high school (yeah you can be 18yo or older and still be a high school student)
most people in school respect (or are afraid of) Sara after a violent incident during an school trip
I don't know why my brain started thinking that she repeated high school because either she fell senior year or because of school trip incident.
EDIT: Also I like the jacket.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
I don't know why my brain started thinking that she repeated high school because either she fell senior year or because of school trip incident.
EDIT: Also I like the jacket.
I want to relate it to the violent incident during the school trip, but sometimes people start school a bit older than others for different reasons, it doesn't necessary mean that she had to repeat a school year.

Jacket?
The MC hoodie maybe? Is a free asset I found online ^^

Reactions: Revo

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
im a lil confused, you have a 1080. why are your renders taking so long?
what are your settings?

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
im a lil confused, you have a 1080. why are your renders taking so long?
what are your settings?
That was a very large scene with a lot of individual lights and shaders; I'm not really surprised it took that long.

There's something off about the render though. I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's bugging me. Maybe its the lack of trash/leaves making the street/buildings look brand new, or maybe it's the lack of the headlights on the car. Maybe a person or two walking on the street would make it feel less ghost-towny and cold.

I'm not sure, still - great image.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
the one in the car, yeah. but the other one?
then again, no idea what res the renders are...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I like the moonlight one. Her freckles make her cuter somehow and it's like there's a blue moon out.
Where them werewolves at???
Was just listening to "Of Wolf and Man" by Metallica just a few minutes ago. :p

Reactions: 9thCrux

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
I like the moonlight one. Her freckles make her cuter somehow and it's like there's a blue moon out.
Where them werewolves at???
Was just listening to "Of Wolf and Man" by Metallica just a few minutes ago. :p
see, you mention werewolves and first thing comes to mind is not metallica but warren zevon