Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brandu33

Apr 11, 2022
I have a feeling that most people don't really understand what's involved in making these games at all. It's actually a shame, because I think they would appreciate the games more if they knew.

A friend of mine did a series of 'Behind the scenes' videos of him working in DAZ with his game, and it blew me away the first time I saw them! I have a whole new respect for what these guys are doing, and I would never EVER again complain about development time!

As you so rightfully say - what most of these guys and gals are doing, they are doing on their spare time. We would do well to remember that I think!

Respect to all of you dev's out there, and thanks for taking the time to do what you do!
You're right! Not even mentioning the writing part! Especially with all the branching he made!
Let's hope that he'll one day resume working on it. Pleeeease!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you mean? Got any news that Sukebe is part of the conflicting nations?
no but it has been discussed on this thread. don't think he has said from where he is (only indication is that 1 release was released on azor's timezone).

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
no but it has been discussed on this thread. don't think he has said from where he is (only indication is that 1 release was released on azor's timezone).
Hard to believe it, he has been posting on after the war breakout and never said 2 cents about this, only about "working on this game on his freetime".

This game is dead, it has been for a lot of time now and he never revelead it possibly coming back. Considering what he said, he don't want to make money out of any erogame, and since adults have limited time and need money, you can be SURE this is never coming back.

His post saying he lost everything about this game is from November 2021, 2 years and a month already.

It's sad, since it was my favorite game as well, but the reality is this: it will never come back. Just forget it

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
Hard to believe it, he has been posting on after the war breakout and never said 2 cents about this, only about "working on this game on his freetime".
If you followed all of his responses, you would know that he wanted to continue to develop it at that time. That's exactly what he wrote. In short.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
If you followed all of his responses, you would know that he wanted to continue to develop it at that time. That's exactly what he wrote. In short.
Well, saying "I want to continue developing this", to actually develop this or showing any real proof towards this is quite different.
I can say I'm the King of England, this means nothing if it isn't backed by facts.

What was proven is: Dev quit this game to work on another one that got abandoned and abandoned this too. All the rest is just unproof claims from him, people can believe it or not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Notjasper
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes