VN Ren'Py My Virgin Roommate [Demo] [Twisted Rabbits]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
You can see it with Madonna and her daughter Melanie Lourdes Leon: That has to be wrong.
Because Madonna, the virgin who only knew blowjobs and arse fucking, had given birth to a baby!
Maybe it was or ? I'm not here to judge! How do you know she had sex with all these people? You helped them putting their dicks in her pussy? She says she is a virgin, why can't you believe? I mean she calls herself Madonna, so check this out: this is what Madonna stands for, so for me it's quite fitting getting a baby without sex. Don't take away the virginity of people, when they say they are virgin!

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Possibly adopted.
No. Read her published history.

i posted an obvious joke
You wroted here : "She's still a virgin, so i believe"
Your belifing is joke ?

that you may have taken seriously.
Yes. I am serious and looking for the serious. Even with you.
And I try to understand your thinking.

A real virgin woman is something very serious that is seriously hurt by non-seriousness. And this can't take any jokes. You never saw virgin boys and girls who are untouched in their minds, hearts and bodies ?

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
How do you know she had sex with all these people?
She sings and dances and speaks like this. This can be read on the Internet.
e.g.: Before the birth of her child, when asked about the gender of her upcoming child, she replied:
'I don't care if it's a girl or a boy. The main thing is that it's bisequell'.
(It is possible that you are too young and therefore did not know this).

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
She sings and dances and speaks like this. This can be read on the Internet.
e.g.: Before the birth of her child, when asked about the gender of her upcoming child, she replied:
'I don't care if it's a girl or a boy. The main thing is that it's bisequell'.
(It is possible that you are too young and therefore did not know this).
I read your words, but whatever her childs sexuality is, what has it do with her being a virgin or not?
You are interpreting to much into words. The earth is not flat, regardless what you or I are saying. As long as you are not able to proof otherwise Madonna is and stays a virgin. Ofc one that has given birth to whatever sexuality her child has, but still a Madonna given birth without sex. Only anal and blowjobs as we have discussed!

• Haha
Reactions: Pervy Hermit

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
I read your words, but whatever her childs sexuality is, what has it do with her being a virgin or not?
She talks about the pregnancy she had with the husband who was there at this time :)

Even if this is difficult for you to understand:
All husbands have sex with their wives. Without exception. And no wife is still a virgin.

This is also the case with Mary, the mother of Jesus. Mary gave birth to 5 sons and 2 daughters. If you're interested, I'll tell you more about it.

You say : "The earth is not flat"
Can be, can not be ...
If you life in Neetherlands or Tuvalu ... the eart around you is flat.
i you life in nepal, the earth is not flat. :)

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
She talks about the pregnancy she had with the husband who was there at this time :)

You can write a lot of words, I'm impressed. But as said before, nothing proofs she is not a virgin anymore. So it's settled then, she claims to be a virgin and we have to believe it, unless proven otherwise. Madonna is a virgin QED.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Finally, assuming this is not photoshoped she seems not to be a virgin anymore, but why is she pretending then?
f you want to understand how Madonna ticks, what she wants and why she does what she does, watch "Like a prayer" which is part of "Like a virgine":

Madonna created a real scandal here -
and thus the perfect advertisement for a lot of success and much of money:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
I see ... Many don't know what a real, untouched, un groped virgin is.
It may be that they have never experienced such a untouched girl
in their environment because it does not exist for them.

Here, a virgin who is touched for the first time by her longed-for desire.
Look at the typical facial expression.

screenshot0024.png screenshot0025.png Bera from Neko Paradise

• Haha
Reactions: diolo

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Here, a virgin who is touched for the first time by her longed-for desire.
Look at the typical facial expression.
Maybe you fooled yourself, this is a render not a real virgin ;-) She might pretend, but I can tell you, Madonna is more a virgin then she! You can't take her virginity, Madonnas maybe in the past, if you are old enough!

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
So, what can you say to this ? :unsure:
difficult, difficult ...
maybe this :

♪♫

I wish the nice virgin sheep on the right enjoys his meal !

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
I have been forcefully instructed here several times that a perforated virgin remains a virgin if she is perforated orally or anally and not vaginally. What's more, if a multiply perforated 3-hole mare no longer wants to be vaginally perforated, then she is an untouched, pure virgin ...

♪♫ Aha ...

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes