VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Waifu Academia [Demo] [Si Tayo]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
How far have you got with this game? (I know its a demo) but all I seem to be able to do is go to school, take class and sleep.

sitayo

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
How far have you got with this game? (I know its a demo) but all I seem to be able to do is go to school, take class and sleep.
Yeah thats it no more content after the intro

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Rina's face bugs me kinda chubby/childish thing going on like her face looks out of place for some reason. not sure how i feel about Seeing MC's face as i usually prefer first person perspective. aside from that not alot to go on not bad not great. going sandbox/freeroam is what killed it for me. hard to say anything about the story as there's so little info but yeah it has a chance to be good.

good luck to you dev.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well it is missing the sandbox tag. The Honey Select models are not great. The rendering leaves a lot to be desired. Textbox is far too big and the font used is very unclear. I wont be following this one. Good luck.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the one thing i'll add is if i decide to keep playing despite candbox i hope teacher from previous game shows up again (yulia i think?)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Honey Select 2 is still relatively new and missing a lot, I don't understand why you'd use it when it's still this unrefined.

sitayo

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
Honey Select 2 is still relatively new and missing a lot, I don't understand why you'd use it when it's still this unrefined.
I download HS2 for gameplay only at first but i see a lot of VN use studio neo for their game and i think why not i create game use this HS2
i know HS had more mods and good but i don't want to download it again since my internet is suck

Reactions: AlphaBit

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Some constructive criticism. First, some choices are not visible and you need to hover your cursor over the textbox to read them. Second, this fish-eye effect is very annoying. Third, there is a very terrible navigation, because it is not clear where I can go, since the transition areas are either not visible, or very poorly highlighted.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Both the title and the overview suggest that this is a kind of Waifu Academy's "little bro" :unsure:
This looks like a game to play when it gets further updates.
by the description, I would say that it is only name alone similarity wise. (that and being a harem highschool game).

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I wish you well, this demo is very unrefined and not worth the time as it is now. Characters are kinda meh looking. Big boobed ones in perticular. There is just something off about them. Also I know it's popular to have nipples pop out of clothing, but they don't do that. At least not with thick clothing like the school uniform that seems to be denim.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
Reading the thread there doesn't seem to be a lot of content right now. Might try it once it gets a bit more content.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote