VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Waifu's Feet [v0.4] [Srun123]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5144788

My Waifu's Feet
    Version: 0.4
    Type: VN - Sandbox after the end
    Content: Short - basically H scene slideshow
    Pacing: Depends on User
    Plot line: Not really a plot - Live your foot fetish fantasy adventure with anime characters
    Setting: Isekaid

Character Models: Pretty Good
    Personalities: /

Music: yes but has no real impact
    Animation: Really Good
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Misteriol

I'm not big fan of feet quality of koikatsu and other illusion games but this game is really very sexy and I love these characters and dialogues so I can't wait for more :D I hope you will keep it up bro ;)
  3. 3.00 star(s)

rance4747

I love my Foot fetish but as a prelewd and/or additional action for the main cource. If there was option to stick it in while licking or biting on dem feet, it would be 5/5 for me. As it stands now, overly focused on just femdom and dick stroaking aspects of footfetish.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

halil123

In case you don't get it this game is all about FOOT FETISH. If you like feet you will be very satisfied with different scenarios and models. If you don't, move along.

I wish there were more games unashamedly focused on a single fetish.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

thebignasty

Only a king would ever venture to create something so nasty. I am ever grateful. I'll definitely be a patron off and on!

A VN dedicated to feet using illusion's koikatsu is smooth visually. So give it a go!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

doritomagneto

excellent foot fetish content, cant wait for additional characters and scenes. This is shaping up to be the extreme foot fans game in the amine genre, from foot smelling to excessive cumshots the game isnt sugarcoating that its only sexual focus is feet, it's kinda all in the name.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

cannonballrun

Really nice start if you have foot fetish with anime girls this is the wright game, for now we have from time to time the texture of the clothes who passes through the carcters but this is light and maybe for the next update we can see a little more naked asses and titties with a good footjob but overall for now this game can make hard tarantino ez