VN Ren'Py Abandoned My Waifu's Feet [v0.4] [Srun123]

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
You have been randomly selected to live out your dream-like sexual fantasy based on your foot fetish. Experience the ultimate foot-fetish themed game with goddesses guiding you to different anime worlds to experience your fantasy with new and different characters.
Thread Updated: 2021-07-08
Release Date: 2021-04-15
Developer: Srun123 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other: Android

*Unofficial ports/versions are not given by the devs. use at your own risk

jiro (22).png miz talk2.png hestiafjj.png cafe1.png ishtar4.png

meluna

Feb 9, 2020
srun123 you can request to get the " Game developer " tag so you should have it but i don`t know how so its up to you to find out .
Also i very very like the premise of an entire game base on foot fetishes but i have to ask : In the final version how much of this game is suppose to contain foot fetish scenes and are you planning to make this game a big project or a small project?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A game that dedicating to foot fetish, after check it out I must say it has potential and make me want to see more. But the file size kinda too large with 1.3GB for around 4-5 footjob scenes, I think it would need a bit compressing but for now it was fun
Wish Dev and his project the best

Pinguino47

Monster Energy addict.
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
1gb as first release? Tons of content or uncompressed files? In any case, good luck to the dev

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
There seems to be something very wrong here. There is content in the game files but the script isnt written to access them. It just skips to the end of update message, after the school events.
...Also the text box covers a lot.

4.40 star(s) 7 Votes