Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Look, I don't know if what's happening to me is happening to other people. Like, sometimes the dialog hangs, I can move all the other things, but the dialog hangs and so does the image. Then I have to save the game, close it and log in again to continue.

Last edited:

Fapster994

May 10, 2019
Look, I don't know if what's happening to me is happening to other people. Like, sometimes the dialog hangs, I can move all the other things, but the dialog hangs and so does the image. Then I have to save the game, close it and log in again to continue.
I have had the same thing happen to me. Then it reset all of my points to zero. Very frustrating

Reactions: Bruxo_000

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Can you tell me in which dialog it's happening? Or is it every dialog?

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Can you tell me in which dialog it's happening? Or is it every dialog?

Look, as far as I can tell, there isn't a specific dialog, but one that was crashing a lot, it's after the main character makes a cell phone call to Diego and makes a bank transfer, if I'm not mistaken after that it's already 7pm and the character's girlfriend is in the kitchen, and when pressed to talk the first box appears and crashes there. As I said, I can change the other tools, save, menu, status, but the box still doesn't advance and so does the image. But I managed to solve it by saving and restarting the game. But there are also other different parts where it sometimes crashes.

And, like, when I restart and load the save, the character is in another part of the map, but that's not a problem.

Last edited:

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Look, as far as I can tell, there isn't a specific dialog, but one that was crashing a lot, it's after the main character makes a cell phone call to Diego and makes a bank transfer, if I'm not mistaken after that it's already 7pm and the character's girlfriend is in the kitchen, and when pressed to talk the first box appears and crashes there. As I said, I can change the other tools, save, menu, status, but the box still doesn't advance and so does the image. But I managed to solve it by saving and restarting the game. But there are also other different parts where it sometimes crashes.

And, like, when I restart and load the save, the character is in another part of the map, but that's not a problem.
And on which platform are playing PC or Android?

Lil clone123

Apr 26, 2019
Hey so I just downloaded this game for android and I'm struggling the icons not showing and not being able to move to the next dialogue when playing in landscape orientation and if I play in portrait orientation the picture is stretched and the icons are really small. Any fix for this or am I doing something wrong?

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Hey so I just downloaded this game for android and I'm struggling the icons not showing and not being able to move to the next dialogue when playing in landscape orientation and if I play in portrait orientation the picture is stretched and the icons are really small. Any fix for this or am I doing something wrong?

He will solve the problems, so keep an eye out for the next update. And he talked about exactly that in the patreon link above.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Hey, guys!

So here's the change log:

Bug fix:

- Fixed the bug causing the sound volume to reset whenever you skipped time.

- Fixed the bug causing you to get locked out of the configuration menu when a scene started.

- Fixed the bug preventing you from accessing the scenes in the gallery.

- Fixed bug causing the text to stutter and the game to freeze.

- Fixed the bug for when you buy weed the Melody, the weed never reset.

Alterations:

- Changed a few UI elements that were too big and unnecessarily occupied much of the screen.

- Total overhaul of the navigation system which gave me the chance to expand the game world, and there will be more expansions in the future.

- I swapped a few renders that were too dark, but I think I might have to change more. (So give me your feedback guys!)

Additions:

- Added a saving function for the game setting so now even if you turn off the game, the settings will remain the same as you adjusted.

- Added a text log button in case you want to re-read the text.

- Added in the settings a controller for the text speed.

Content:

- Add more content to Alyssa's route, and 2 more repeatable sex scenes as well.

I know I didn't add a lot in terms of content, but I need your help testing it, to see if I missed something, if everything goes well with this release, the next update will be fully content-related.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in the game so far.

And a big thank you to murat-1910, the first patron to throw a few coins my way! xD

Here are the links: - -

Obs: The Android build will be released soon, just need to test it on an Android device first.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes