King22422

Oct 24, 2021
Nice game. The models are awesome. I like the graphics. The game is fun at the beginning, not very boring. The build-up of corruption and Alyssa's "openness" goes well, up to a certain point. When you reach 75% openness, it suddenly drops to 48% and you can then only manage a maximum of 60%, Dev, why? I don't understand the openness ranking, or why you lose so many percent just before a new event. Maybe the percentage openness value should be explained in the hint system so that you can play in such a way that the player knows how to play in order to avoid ending up in endless loops. I like the game, but I think there is still room for improvement here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Whitehand39

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Nice game. The models are awesome. I like the graphics. The game is fun at the beginning, not very boring. The build-up of corruption and Alyssa's "openness" goes well, up to a certain point. When you reach 75% openness, it suddenly drops to 48% and you can then only manage a maximum of 60%, Dev, why? I don't understand the openness ranking, or why you lose so many percent just before a new event. Maybe the percentage openness value should be explained in the hint system so that you can play in such a way that the player knows how to play in order to avoid ending up in endless loops. I like the game, but I think there is still room for improvement here.
That's the first time I'm hearing about that tho. Can you send me your savefile?
Unless you're confusing the Openess stat with the Corruption stat.

rrxm

Jul 27, 2018
I like this game. The wife and MIL are very hot. Would like to see more games with MILs. The hint system helped to go through the game.

But I did not find the scene of that image from OP. Someone know what scene is?

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
I like this game. The wife and MIL are very hot. Would like to see more games with MILs. The hint system helped to go through the game.

But I did not find the scene of that image from OP. Someone know what scene is?

Not in the game there yet.

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022

Hey guys! Here it is!

Sorry for the delay I got caught up in fixing a few issues with the new implementations. But I believe it was worth it.

Change Log:

Alyssa Route:
Added 11 new events for her route. Many new renders and animations (Forgot to count them... xD ).
Modified The hint system for better visibility.
Added a few Game+ options to be activated after the Vanilla Ending.
Modified the text on a few choice buttons to better guide the player.

Bug fix:
Fixed a bug that caused choices to duplicate or not disappear when loading the game with choices displayed.
There were a few more but I didn't note them down.
I modified the code a bit to better fit the routes to come. But don't worry saves are still working perfectly, I tested it. =D.

Note to the players:
1 - If you entered Melody's route and didn't save before, you will have to start a new game if you want to see Alyssa's route to its completion.
2 - If you need a save file use the one attached here, alright? Enjoy!
Extract it at:
if Windows:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\LocalLow\Another Vision Studios\My Wanton MIL
if Mac:
~/Library/Application Support/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL
if Linux:
$XDG_CONFIG_HOME/unity3d/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL OR $HOME/.config/unity3d/Another Vision Studios/My Wanton MIL

Well, I know there is more that I did, but I didn't note it down, but you might notice while playing.
Well, that is all for now.

Thank you for your patronage and patience!

Last edited:

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
I loaded the save file as written in the instructions, nothing happens and it is not in the save list, can someone share the full save?

Jun 14, 2024
Very good new Unity game !(y)
I am very much looking forward to future harem ;)
There is still room for improvement in the developer's programming skills.
The wife's statistics sometimes have a strange decrease.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Whitehand39
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes