VN Others Completed My Wife Was Being Fucked By Another Man While On My Business Trip [Final] [SOON]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
RE205189_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Her husband comes back home earlier than he told her, then... His wife is together with his coworker. It contradicts what she said... A DVD is sent to his house. He plays it and then his coworker and wife appear on the screen... In order to Masturbate husband let his wife be cucked... A wife becomes a prostitute behind husband's back... A beautiful wife tempts the guy next door behind husband's back... A married woman goes on the street behind husband's back... A wife earns money by prostitution behind husband's back... A wife cucked right before husband's eyes...​

Thread Updated: 2018-08-09
Release Date:2018-08-09
Developer: SOON
Censored: Yes (mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: Japanese/English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RE205189_img_smp3.jpg RE205189_img_main.jpg RE205189_img_smp1.jpg RE205189_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Well, that is not a game, it is a kinetic novel. There are 9 different scenarios where the husband watch his wife having sex with another man. You have no choices, each scenario only takes 2 min. to complete if you are a slow reader, there are only one CG per scenario. It is not even NTR (it is cuckold) as there is no stealing your loved one, the wife is already corrupted when the husband watch her. It is pretty disappointing.

Thanks for sharing it.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well, that is not a game, it is a kinetic novel. There are 9 different scenarios where the husband watch his wife having sex with another man. You have no choices, each scenario only takes 2 min. to complete if you are a slow reader, there are only one CG per scenario. It is not even NTR (it is cuckold) as there is no stealing your loved one, the wife is already corrupted when the husband watch her. It is pretty disappointing.

Thanks for sharing it.
Sorry for that, added VN

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
I'm more worried that apparently the guy is watching his wife get fucked and wondering why it's happening instead of, you know, trying to stop it.

Japan + cuck = wtf.
well considering how sensitive and shy they seem to be about love and anything ecchi in japanese anime manga and anything japanese made im not really surprised the guys dont have the balls to deal with a situation like that XD

Reactions: Kripke

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
So if you don't like NTR or netori, then don't post bitching about or that you are not going to be playing because of NTR reasons. Failure to heed my warning, will result in your post being deleted and a warning handed out. Its to a point where everyone is just bitching because it has NTR in it. You have that option to just not post and skip it. If the game has NTR but it wasn't properly tagged, don't bitch. Just be nice about it or even PM the thread author to get it tagged.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
well considering how sensitive and shy they seem to be about love and anything ecchi in japanese anime manga and anything japanese made im not really surprised the guys dont have the balls to deal with a situation like that XD
Yeah, I'm just wondering about the guy's motivations, to be fair it might be more clear in the game but I'm not holding my breath eiter. Japanese games tend to not explain themselves too well. Maybe he just likes it and that's fine if it's the case. The "preview" picture makes it look like he doesn't though.

@Ryahn Ok, usually I shut my trap but deleting my post was really unfair there. I said nothing about NTR being bad or not playing the game. I wasn't even bitching.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So many people wanted the English version of this posted, but I have no idea why. This is not even a game.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Yeah, I'm just wondering about the guy's motivations, to be fair it might be more clear in the game but I'm not holding my breath eiter. Japanese games tend to not explain themselves too well. Maybe he just likes it and that's fine if it's the case. The "preview" picture makes it look like he doesn't though.

@Ryahn Ok, usually I shut my trap but deleting my post was really unfair there. I said nothing about NTR being bad or not playing the game. I wasn't even bitching.
i get ya but again i think it could just be that the dev like me perhaps had an interest in the world of ntr and as such decided to make something digital where we dont have consequences for this stuff as its just a game

Reactions: TomberryDude
Jun 20, 2017
The NTR gods have answered my prayers. Humanity has been blessed with yet another masterpiece.

I'm happy NTR is gaining such a momentum so quickly. What an good time to be a cuck.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes