May 2, 2017
AVG detects this client with a virus, first time to happen this ... pass

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
AVG detects this client with a virus, first time to happen this ... pass
People still use AVs? Yikes, and I thought my parents were behind the times. You should probably uninstall it. It's slowing down your PC, most likely spying on you, and they're just plain useless nowadays. The only virus you should be careful of is ransomware, and you're only going to get that if you're on some super sketchy site that forces a download. Use Windows Defender if you feel the need to use one at all.

But yeah, this definitely isn't a virus. Good game? Not so much, but not a virus nonetheless.

Reactions: Rajajsl and Twistty

Loxyas

Jul 22, 2018
Yandere: ,
Deredere to the extreme, if you pose a threat to their relationship, you're toast. Sometimes decides to commit murder suicide so that no one can destroy their relationship. 2D version of: do(n't) stick your dick in crazy.
Thanks, I had a girlfriend that was like that. Gets me shivers every time I remember her. I guess I'll have to pass this one.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
You see, this is an example of one of those titles where you dont even need the whole title to know what the tags are going to be. I can just see "Yandere sister" and know exactly what tags are going to be in this one. I have been down the rabbit hole so many times, i set up a vacation home down there.

i want a Yandere girlfriend :sneaky:
You want a yandere girlfriend? if you want to commit suicide, there are better, cleaner methods. Besides, no one should want a psychopath in any sort of relationship except for mental health counseling.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I'm not knowlegeable with the Japanesse terms, what is yandere?

Yandere is a portmanteau of two Japanese words. The first is yanderu, which means “to be sick,” and the second is deredere, used here for “lovestruck.” A yandere is often sweet, caring, and innocent before switching into someone who displays an extreme, often violent or psychotic, level of devotion to a love interest. Such behavior might include brutally murdering other girls out of jealousy.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Good game, happy ending. There is a bit of akwardness for us wholesome incest lovers but it gets resolved in due time

I give it a 3,5/10 on the Gargarrley scale. It could be better if it was longer, but it's good for a quick wholesome sister session

gears

Aug 27, 2016
Windows Security pinged this for a virus. Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

anyone else getting that or it just being windows and giving of a false positive?

Hauza

Jan 24, 2019
"I wish I had yandere girlfriend"
>ugly face
"on second note, nevermind, she's just psychotic"

Jan 22, 2020
I was totally on board with this until I saw the Censored picture and the Censored tag. Ugh. Flippin' Japan giving us what we want only to donkey punch us when we're ready for it.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes