Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 05/12/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i wonder if any (non-rpgm & non-asian assets/pics) games or vns have a plot (not some semi-option short side-route) where your friend(s) are gradually progressing with doing naughty things to your milfy mom ...maybe with later allowing you to join the action.
so ...something like aWaM but with naughty action... or BB with never-ending Eric. ...i dont know if it will fell under NTR category, guess depends on writing (like if MC is not in any kind of love, and more like a voyer with no respect to family bonds who supports moms sexuality)

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Great list! so many games i didnt know about. Surprised that i didnt see The Spellbook here.
Jessica's Hard News and others 3D games have taught me an important lesson. Do not start a game which hasn't been completed yet. It's really hard for me to wait for next update when the game is really good. Maybe that's why i haven't played Spellbook.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
i wonder if any (non-rpgm & non-asian assets/pics) games or vns have a plot (not some semi-option short side-route) where your friend(s) are gradually progressing with doing naughty things to your milfy mom ...maybe with later allowing you to join the action.
so ...something like aWaM but with naughty action... or BB with never-ending Eric. ...i dont know if it will fell under NTR category, guess depends on writing (like if MC is not in any kind of love, and more like a voyer with no respect to family bonds who supports moms sexuality)
https://f95zone.to/threads/culture-shock-ch-2-v0-5-king-of-lust.13753/
And you need to check out games by NTRMan. Those are gems with MILF NTR.

Reactions: eromaster

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
Read few Korean manhwa about this but a translated game doesn't come to mind.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sarah-of-the-rotation-cut-v2-3-2-ho-works.46654/ (Here's a game closest to what you seek. It's female protagonist but she rejects all the advances on her but go crazy after she sees her bf with someone else...)

https://f95zone.to/threads/until-her-amorous-body-corrupts-final-shinachiku-castella.26634/ (Another close one)
Do you have any NTR manhwa you'd recommend? Not necessarily that scenario, but just any good ones. I've found that it can be pretty hard to find good NTR manhwa. Especially if they're not a ton of corruption, blackmail, etc. An example of one I liked was The Cheating Wife, if there are any more like that.

Reactions: RoxTheVile

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Hi Bablu (NTR) in your list there are some missing NTR/corruption games that are in my signature
The Adventurous Couple for me 10/10
the Spellbook also 10/10 in my listll
these 2 are just a couple of games missing from your list and it might be interesting to know where they would fit in your personal favourite voting list
I have played The Adventurous Couple but couldn't complete it. I don't remember why i dropped it but maybe because it didn't have a story or progress or maybe it was dialouges. It was just like going through renders. I personally like a bit of build up before corruption.
I will check out The Spellbook.

Last edited:

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Do you have any NTR manhwa you'd recommend? Not necessarily that scenario, but just any good ones. I've found that it can be pretty hard to find good NTR manhwa. Especially if they're not a ton of corruption, blackmail, etc. An example of one I liked was The Cheating Wife, if there are any more like that.
I really need to make a list for that as well because i have forgotten a lot of gems. But you are wrong that its pretty hard to find an NTR manhwa. Every other manhwa i read had some kind of NTR in them. You can find them easily. Manhwa18 is a pretty good website for that.
These are the few i remember that had pretty good NTR.
1. Silent War/My Kingdom (the girl you like getting fucked right in front of you but you will get your chances later)
2. Queen Bee/Landlord's Little Girl (Mother gets boned by an old dude and girl you like is going out with someone else. NTR is pretty mild though)
3. Couple Game (One of the best. Exactly what you are looking for)
4. Take a Peek (About a wife and many other dudes including her father in law. Start is great but has become a bit boring and repetitive now)
5. H-Mate (One of my all time favorite but ending is a bit messy)
6. Run Away (hard to explain but it's about a wife)
7. Sweet Guy (no NTR but one of the best)
8. Fitness (Readers are raging at the moment)
9. Everything is Agreed (about swapping wives)
10. Household Affairs (cheating adultry)
11. Good Night
Bonus: Solo Leveling (Where OP hero fucks everyone else. Must read)

AsticHam

May 30, 2020
Hey, loved the list! Is there any game where the MC knows/likes to be cucked? I already play Adelaide and Pandora's Box, looking for something similar but not afraid to try anything new with cuckold.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes