Flash Completed Mysteria Lane [Selectacorp]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, as said before, the ratio don’t make sense, even with very higher than required it will go as bad result almost always.
Given how the game is designed it make attaining an archetype close to impossible.

Nov 21, 2016
I dropped the file in the story_content folder but nothing changed
You need to meet one of those random women in the city map, talk to one of them and the stats will change accordingly to the js that you dled. If you are doing this and still are not getting anything out of it, then I'm out of ideas

knownunknown

Donor
May 31, 2017
For white box on game open: try moving the folder so that the file directory is shorter. Moved mine to C:\Game\ and worked just fine afterwards. Was originally in folder on desktop.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
I'm stuck. I've done all the options in the town and when I go to the wife's options there isn't an option avaliable that goes to slut wife. How do I skip a day so I don't have to choose soemthing else?

Mine!!

Nov 11, 2016
i know this is old but cheats don't work anymore. is there another way to cheat with selectacorp games..

supermann64232

Jun 25, 2017
Hey guys, I know this is a pretty old thread, but I still get the white screen (doesn't load the game) even after trying knownunknown's tip of moving the file to a shorter filepath.

Anybody conquer this issue yet?

hoglife

Nov 5, 2017
Mutual Oral seems to have been renamed to Oral Aptitude
High Libido requires you to use the phone to read a message from Kempler around week 12 that has to do with some pills for the wife.
For the white screen issue, try another browser ( i use palemoon) and see if that helps.

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
The third girl come with a collar "Support Feminist Entrepreneurs" but it doesn't work for me, can anyone explain the mistake I'm doing? (Spelling? Something else?)

Edited: because I noticed now the name are generated randomly
Edited2: yeah, there was a memo on the fridge. Silly me.

Last edited:

2guy

Mar 26, 2020
I know this is outdated, but if your having a White Screen on loading you may have to change your adobe flash version, if you are on windows 7 flash 23 and beyond seem to have problems you can use flash 22 is a link to adobe flash versions if you need/want to go through the hassle to play the game

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
so I'm playing this on a swf player and whenever I click the ''eye" symbol after I use the trigger I just get a white screen. Is there supposed to be some content there?

Reactions: 1Teddy1

jeff100

Sep 11, 2020
I know this is outdated, but if your having a White Screen on loading you may have to change your adobe flash version, if you are on windows 7 flash 23 and beyond seem to have problems you can use flash 22 is a link to adobe flash versions if you need/want to go through the hassle to play the game
Thing is that using standalone versions the flash player cannot run the javascript files (move into town and you'll see this a warning the first time you do it).

If anyone can find a solution I'd be immensely grateful

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote