Flash Completed Mysteria Lane [Selectacorp]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dmdr

Jan 16, 2018
Sorry that was an oversight of mine, I actually had redux v1, and thought that it would work, just Dled the new version and altered the user.js,
Edit: After laboring for a while on the data file I finally found the right trigger for turns, so now you have two choices of user.js to pick
user js - You get 100 charisma and dominance also 200 taps, the week days remain the same
User js2 - You get the same as above also 20 days, if you are short of days go seek another woman in town center to reset the counter once more (be aware that if you do everything on the first week you are stuck for good as the weeks only pass when your days go to zero)
Does anyone have an updated version of this? These user.js files don't work with either v4 or v5 sadly... and the game is basically unplayable without them being altered...

qwer1992

Sep 2, 2020
Cheat if anyone wants to play without grinding.

1) Play the game through the Selectacorp website
2) Open the chrome console (in the upper right of chrome select the three dots. Under more tools select "Developer Tools". That should open the console.)
3)Enter the code below in the console to change any stat. The example code I used below will change your dominance value, but you can change "dominance" to "taps" or "charisma":

var player = GetPlayer();

player.SetVar("dominance",200)

Reactions: GiKenZor and dmdr

Shepard1984

Apr 10, 2021
Hello!
sadly I was not able to do like in qwer1992´s comment - didn´t get that work in Mozilla :(
Any new other ideas how to improve the amount of days?

Is there really a special ending if you manage the girls without any use mind control taps?
And most important here can anybody explain me the different availability to use them?
> what I mean here is -sometimes I have multiple taps left but cannot use them on certain topics for the girls.
I see no pattern there...

qwer1992

Sep 2, 2020
Hello!
sadly I was not able to do like in qwer1992´s comment - didn´t get that work in Mozilla :(
Any new other ideas how to improve the amount of days?

Is there really a special ending if you manage the girls without any use mind control taps?
And most important here can anybody explain me the different availability to use them?
> what I mean here is -sometimes I have multiple taps left but cannot use them on certain topics for the girls.
I see no pattern there...
Hi Shepard,

I just tested this is Firefox and it should work! Under "More tools" there should be the developer tools option. There should be tabs for tool options at the top of the developer tools window: tab over from 'Inspector' to 'Console' and either paste in or type the cheat that I used above.

dmdr

Jan 16, 2018
What do you do in the beginning I find nothing
You have to use the right code at the right shop in town. You can find them around the house, or you can just get them from me:

shush
great little entertainer
dirty little secret
on the house

After you use the codes at the shop, you get some charisma and domination and can start corrupting the wife. Also: make sure to check the fridge and phone every week or you'll soft lock yourself later on.

Grayson

Dec 11, 2017
Does anyone have something to start it in 2022? I tried various flash "emulators" but nothing seems to work.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Allready tried it - it still wont start with Firefox, Chrome or Edge....
It started for me(on Chrome) but everything loads extremely slow and the attempt to trigger button doesn't work in the locations in town and nothing appears in the appearance, activities, preferences, behavior transformation settings.

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
So the only browser I could get this to run on was explorer for some ungodly reason, text cuts off and videos don't load. I'd like to ask whoever made this why this is the case and how you can build such dog shit, do you not test your shit?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
So the only browser I could get this to run on was explorer for some ungodly reason, text cuts off and videos don't load. I'd like to ask whoever made this why this is the case and how you can build such dog shit, do you not test your shit?
It's made by selectacorp, 5 years ago. So they may have an updated version or 1 that's stand alone and doesn't need a browser, that's 5 years old.

dmdr

Jan 16, 2018
It's made by selectacorp, 5 years ago. So they may have an updated version or 1 that's stand alone and doesn't need a browser, that's 5 years old.
You can play all of their games on their website. That's much easier then trying to run these old games yourself.

They've started developing in Unity now and their new games seem less broken and weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Is there a guide for the different paths?
There's an archetype guide attached to the swf but I can't open it.

GiKenZor

Mar 17, 2023
Cheat if anyone wants to play without grinding.

1) Play the game through the Selectacorp website
2) Open the chrome console (in the upper right of chrome select the three dots. Under more tools select "Developer Tools". That should open the console.)
3)Enter the code below in the console to change any stat. The example code I used below will change your dominance value, but you can change "dominance" to "taps" or "charisma":

var player = GetPlayer();

player.SetVar("dominance",200)
can you set other things weeks or days??

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote